Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lili and Raz

Page: 1 of 1
 Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 4:08 PM
There's A Milla/Sasha one so now we've got a Lili/Raz one.
 Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 4:10 PM
d00DNESS! You just keep putting threads in the wrong board! Silly muffin, this belongs in the Main Board!

...I think.

About Lili/Raz... It's okay. A tad predictable, and not the most detailed story. But I like it. It's cute.
 cara
10-22-2005, 4:13 PM
I think it's a sweet couple. :) As you can tell. But I admit, Sasha x Milla--now that's romantic. But, then again, I almost always choose cute over romance.
 Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 4:15 PM
Romance > Cute in my life.

I think it was Lili's personality that bugged me a bit. I can't explain.
 cara
10-22-2005, 4:20 PM
Cute > Romance.

I admit, it's close. I'm as susceptible as the next person to romantic goodness; but... I think of the children! :)

I liked Lili's personality. But, honestly, I loved all of their personalities--I don't usually see this much characterization in a game. My favorite characters in order: Raz (!!!), Sasha, Lili, Milla, Fred, Gloria.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 4:20 PM
I'm gonna put this in the main boards so don't post here post on the main boards.
Page: 1 of 1