Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Here's my version of what will happen in Kotor 3. please read!

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan Skywalker
10-20-2005, 7:58 PM
You start off making up your char again, and you start at lvl 20! The enemies will be tougher, so it can happen. You begin on the Ebon Hawk, as the Exile, picking up where Kotor 2 left off. You see Kreia in the blue form, like Ben Kenobi( She was real powerful in manipulation, so don't assume she was helpless. She was powerful enough to become the blue ghosty.) She talks to you and tells you again that you cannot take your friends with you. You reluctantly agree, and set a course for Telos. Your freinds know nothing about you leaving. You get to Citedal Station and land. At night, when your friends are sleepiing, you try to go outside to ask Chodo or Jana for a ship. Visas, Brianna, Mical, or Atton stop you, depending on the male/female choice. They tell you they're not letting you go alone. So, you see Kreia again, and she warns you of the danger. You let it "fly". The next day you set out to find Admiral Carth Onasi, who will be in your party later on. Morre coming soon if people read. May the Force guide you!
 RobQel-Droma
10-20-2005, 8:34 PM
Hehehe...I seemed to be destined to follow you. By the way, you might have wanted to put your other "What do you think will happen" thread in here.

Why would you start at level 20?. If you are going to do that, there will be no customization as you go along. And what about your party members, they won't be as powerful as that; consequently, they will get slaughtered by the enemy if the enemy is going to be harder so it won't be too easy.

I don't think that you should play as the Exile, I would want a new character. If you are really going to make him/her your own, it would take a long, long time to even start the game. And what about your alighnment? Would you just set it somewhere, and not have the choosing light or dark options? What about your items, do you just lose those?

And one last thing, didn't Kreia say that she was glad to leave, and she hated the force? Why would she return as a force ghost, then? And depending on how you played K1, Carth might be dead.
 Revan Skywalker
10-20-2005, 9:23 PM
Boy, you're right! My story line has some holes, OK alot of holes. Hmmmm. What if You started off as Bastila, and she has not used her Force powers in some time so she is at lvl 1? May the Force guide you! P.S. I know, why do you like me so much lol?
Page: 1 of 1