Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Playable Zabrak Head

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost Down
10-20-2005, 8:53 AM
Hi, i was wondering if it is possible to make a playable Zabrak head..we could use Bao's head model and make a selectable head..maybe change the skin alittle and where done..and when he turns to the darkside let him change into a Darth Maul-ish look...well..i hope this can be done..k cheers Dream Evil
 ChAiNz.2da
10-20-2005, 9:39 AM
There's actually a few out there already.. unfortunately PCGameMods is down right now (moving to a new server).

Once it's back up, we can post some links for ya'... or if members here already have one archived they'd like to share, maybe they can send you a PM :)
 Bob Lion54
10-20-2005, 9:43 AM
I think someone already made this.
When pcgamemods comes back up, check over there.

If I remember correctly, theres a "head pack" that has a few different aliens, including Zabrek.

I can't remember who made it, but I think it would be under "Skins."

EDIT:ChAiNz trumped me again. Thats what I get for watching TV while I post. hehehe
 Ghost Down
10-20-2005, 9:48 AM
Ah...k ..that whould be cool..:)
 Darkkender
10-20-2005, 11:48 AM
You can always download the holowan plugin from my Sig as it Downloads from Chainz.2da's Jumpstazions website. & it has at least 2 zabrak heads.
 Ghost Down
10-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Really ?..got any pics of them ?..
 Darkkender
10-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Really ?..got any pics of them ?..

Not offhand. I'm at work so you could probably have the mod downloaded and running before I could get them to you. *Thats even with dialup and something like leechget -- I won't be home for over 10 hours.*
 Ghost Down
10-21-2005, 12:17 PM
Ah..k, but i just want the head..not all the other mods..
Page: 1 of 1