Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fan-made Merit Badges

Page: 1 of 2
 Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Same thing as my other thread except for merit badges and this time any other fan Psychonauts idea.

Now introducing... I have none at the moment.
 Agent-Sarah
10-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Here's my fan-made badges I did.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23048529/)
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh I saw that They are absolutely genius and professional they look like something from the mind of Tim Schaffer!!!!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

(no I am not obsessed w/ caps again)
 Smon
10-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Really like Mind Control.

However would like to see:

Blastokinesis
Polarikinesis (Magnetism)
Aerokinesis
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Explain them to me please?

I know that sounds very stupid but I'm not! I'm in an advanced school and if the name be needed "Bellwood Discovery Middle School" is it.
 Agent-Sarah
10-20-2005, 12:26 AM
Really like Mind Control.

However would like to see:

Blastokinesis
Polarikinesis (Magnetism)
Aerokinesis
Blastokinesis?
Is aerokinesis the power to control the wind?

The other badge I took out from the drawing was Mind Shield (To block out any psyche-related attacks or unwanted thoughts (since Raz is a telepath)).
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Now that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone here mind if I use thier badges for a fanfic?
I will post it and give them thier props. Props= These people rock so hard that they rock sox
 Agent-Sarah
10-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Sure. Go for it!
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Thanx pplz I will give you mad props all around the boards.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 1:34 AM
Now for a funky dance :cowdance: :sbdance: :monkey4: :3headed: :lock:
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 1:36 AM
Now for the sequel:

:band1: :sheepdance: :rddance: :yeldance: :rock: :elephant:
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 1:37 AM
Oh and the last part: :3headed: :lock: :3pdance:
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:01 PM
My teacher is collecting these badges.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:05 PM
How? And who is your teacher? Why and how is she collecting these badges?
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:08 PM
My teacher is collecting these badges.

Speaking of teachers, mine is giving me the photo of the cosplayers she took a photo of at Comic con.

I think she likes Sasha. 0.o
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:10 PM
Oh wow what a coincidence another female likes Sasha.

The only female left that is not turned on by Sasha is my girlfriend and that job belongs to her obsessions. Oh and me because I'm hawter than fire.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:13 PM
Oh wow what a coincidence another female likes Sasha.

The only female left that is not turned on by Sasha is my girlfriend and that job belongs to her obsessions. Oh and me because I'm hawter than fire.

...and me. I am most deifinitely not 'turned on' by Sasha. Nor is Klia.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:18 PM
How? And who is your teacher? Why and how is she collecting these badges?

It's a he. He just found them on the floor and hung them on the wall. When I asked him where he got them he said the floor. So I was like cool, I got more. So he said "Print them out." And I was like Okay.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:18 PM
Okay then there's 3 but then I only know of one on these boards. And that would be Darth.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:19 PM
...and me. I am most deifinitely not 'turned on' by Sasha. Nor is Klia.

How do you know my sexual preferences..cause you're dead on. I don't find him to be sexually pleasing.

Nor anyone else in the game. Just nope.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:19 PM
It's a he. He just found them on the floor and hung them on the wall. When I asked him where he got them he said the floor. So I was like cool, I got more. So he said "Print them out." And I was like Okay.

Teehee. Does he think they're pretty or what?
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:20 PM
How do you know my sexual preferences..cause you're dead on. I don't find him to be sexually pleasing.

Nor anyone else in the game. Just nope.

He looks nice. Square heads are for cool people. But people without eyes tend to scare me a bit.

Still one of my favorite characters, though.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:21 PM
Teehee. Does he think they're pretty or what?

That's the only reason why he hung them up. Because they were pretty on the wall. So far he has Confusion and Claravoyaince. I only have levitation left after I handed most of them out so I'll give him that.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:22 PM
That's the only reason why he hung them up. Because they were pretty on the wall. So far he has Confusion and Claravoyaince. I only have levitation left after I handed most of them out so I'll give him that.

Aww. Your teacher sounds... adorable? But he took all your badges. I need some nice looking badges... Sokolov, away!
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:23 PM
Who Sasha 'cause the "no eyes" thing I don't seem to get unless you're talking about how his glasses never show them.

P.S. BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

plzthnx
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:24 PM
He looks nice. Square heads are for cool people. But people without eyes tend to scare me a bit.

Still one of my favorite characters, though.

The only character that makes my stomach feel funny is Crispin..but I think that's for different reasons. Because he makes me sick.

My teacher is adorable for a teacher. Everyone loves him. He even collects skateboards and has videos of him boxing in his neighborhood and he'll spend a whole class talking about how an old lady tried to kill him.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:24 PM
Who Sasha 'cause the "no eyes" thing I don't seem to get unless you're talking about how his glasses never show them.

P.S. BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

plzthnx

You're one to talk about being on topic. WE ARE ON TOPIC. You're not.

Klia, what kind of printer do you have? I assume it's good, since you print stuff out a lot as far as I can tell.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:25 PM

P.S. BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

plzthnx

Crap and I just posted.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:26 PM
You're one to talk about being on topic. WE ARE ON TOPIC. You're not.

Klia, what kind of printer do you have? I assume it's good, since you print stuff out a lot as far as I can tell.

I don't print on my printer I print on the school's and everyone else's.

Why the hate with Ray? They are trying to be On Topic. Besides we were kind of OT.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:27 PM
The only character that makes my stomach feel funny is Crispin..but I think that's for different reasons. Because he makes me sick.

My teacher is adorable for a teacher. Everyone loves him. He even collects skateboards and has videos of him boxing in his neighborhood and he'll spend a whole class talking about how an old lady tried to kill him.

Awww. How cute. I wish my teachers did stuff like that--the closest I have to being a Psychonauts fan is my Social Studies teacher...

I'm whipping out my old goggles to wear around the place. ALL THE TIME. Showers will be so exciting.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:28 PM
I don't print on my printer I print on the school's and everyone else's.

Why the hate with Ray? They are trying to be On Topic. Besides we were kind of OT.

Partly because he called me a bitch and I still haven't forgiven him, and partly because he asked a question that was off topic and then told us to get on topic. Using my 'plzkthx' thing. Booo.

Aww. I wish I could print the badges out on my school's printer... all mine does is scan and print in gray.
 Smon
10-20-2005, 4:31 PM
Blastokinesis?
Is aerokinesis the power to control the wind?

The other badge I took out from the drawing was Mind Shield (To block out any psyche-related attacks or unwanted thoughts (since Raz is a telepath)).
Blastokinesis:(couldn't think of a better name)Dogen's "specialty", head exploding and the like.
Aerokinesis:Yeah, wind control.

Also, a Seance badge would be useless but cool... actually its more magic then psychic... gah... watching too much Danny Phantom...
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:31 PM
Awww. How cute. I wish my teachers did stuff like that--the closest I have to being a Psychonauts fan is my Social Studies teacher...

I'm whipping out my old goggles to wear around the place. ALL THE TIME. Showers will be so exciting.

Are your goggles like Raz's?
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:32 PM
Are your goggles like Raz's?

Well, they're swimmer-y type ones. Because I can't find Razzy-goggles. But they're red. :'D
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:33 PM
That's odd I already wear my goggles around everywhere just not over my eyes all the time and thank you Klia. I'm trying to get as much fan related psychonauts stuff here so I can... Uh I'll explain later but still post more badges and characters and anything else that pops into my mind. I cannot get my fanart up somebody help I have no clue how to get it up w/ my scanner and I have so many pics it's not funny. All my badges are. It sucks too because my 1 drawing of Ray is there too.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 4:34 PM
That's odd I already wear my goggles around everywhere just not over my eyes all the time and thank you Klia. I'm trying to get as much fan related psychonauts stuff here so I can... Uh I'll explain later but still post more badges and characters and anything else that pops into my mind. I cannot get my fanart up somebody help I have no clue how to get it up w/ my scanner and I have so many pics it's not funny. All my badges are. It sucks too because my 1 drawing of Ray is there too.

What is the problem with your scanner program?
 DarthAve
10-20-2005, 4:36 PM
Ummmmm, what about,

tecnoknesis?(the power to control machines)
astroknesis(the power to control space!)
zoooknesis(controling animals)
shape shifting!!!(that'd be cool)
 Smon
10-20-2005, 4:39 PM
Ummmmm, what about,

Technokinesis... doesn't sound very psychic... but still cool!
Astrokinesis wouldn't really come ot use would it?
Zookinesis would be neat, but Mind Control was already made and its sorta... that.
Shape Shifting... NO ARGUMENT HERE.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:46 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
So can I use these for a fic I'm gonna do?
I'll give you mad props like this dude rocks sox!!!
Oh and what does RESPEK KNUCKLES mean????
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 4:47 PM
Ummmmm, what about,

Hmm. I question the shapeshifting. Psychonauts is about MENTAL ability... ss seems pretty physical.
 Smon
10-20-2005, 4:50 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
So can I use these for a fic I'm gonna do?
I'll give you mad props like this dude rocks sox!!!
Oh and what does RESPEK KNUCKLES mean????
Respek Knuckles is a simple replacement for hug or high fives, this particular example (my sig) is a clip from Sealab 2021. Matt Chapman did some music for the show featuring the songs Knowledge Hat and RESPEK KNUCKLES.

RESPEK KNUCKLES.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 4:53 PM
Ohhhh! Now I understand RESPEK KNUCKLES!
 Agent-Sarah
10-20-2005, 9:19 PM
My online buddy, Zer0, came up a psychic ability called Bio-Manipulation (to stun or make people ill).
 Sokolov
10-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Technokinesis...
It's the latest in raving. All the kids do it.

At least that's what it sounds like...
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:13 PM
So I'm not the only one who thought of that. Wow.

Wouldn't it be Mechakinesis or something anime sounding like that?

ROBOKINESIS.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 1:10 AM
How about ilikethatekenesis
 TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 1:25 AM
Or maybe iranoutofprefixeskinesis?
 Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 1:26 AM
I have this undying urge to say 'noihaventkinisis'.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 1:28 AM
Here's the new wellithinkyouspelledkenesiswrongkenesis
 Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 1:32 AM
Here's the thatsnotveryfunnywhatever.

ZING!
Page: 1 of 2