Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A challange to the modders

Page: 1 of 1
 CrimeScene
10-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Here it is if it can be done:

Make KOTOR I have the same cool options as in TSL,

Switchable forums
Switchable weapons from player screen
If you take items from footlockers ect ect it shows as empty

Awww heck rather then list everything you all know what I mean,basicly add all the updated stuff to it.

I seem to play the KOTOR more then the TSL,I just think it's a better story line and better NPC's,I would hate to see it die out.

I would help but I know nothing about modding KOTOR,so I would need my hand held till I learn it,I have modded games befor but not on the level of some of you guys.

Maybe it could be a new Holowan mod for it.

CrimeScene
 The_Maker
10-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Most of that stuff is hard-coded and the fact is, I believe most of what you are requesting viloates forum rules regarding "plugging" things from one game (K2) into another game (K1)

Sorry bud, but that ship won't sail :(
 CrimeScene
10-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Ok,it seems odd the being it'sthe same game and same maker it would violate some law,sorry din't mean to ask something that could get someone in trouble.

CrimeScene
 RedHawke
10-20-2005, 2:33 AM
Ok,it seems odd the being it'sthe same game and same maker it would violate some law
But KOTOR was made by Bioware, TSL was made by Obsidian Entertainment, and only released through LA... this is where the rule comes into play.

The_Maker is correct though all that is hardcoded and that means impossible to mod.

Sorry! :(
Page: 1 of 1