Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ancient saber from KOTOR I

Page: 1 of 1
 CrimeScene
10-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone could make the same thing from KOTOR I to be used in II,I found it after digging though the files for some reason it is labeled Sep_W_Lghtsber 99.

It is blue with a very thin blade.

It's the only one I use,I know its not upgradable in KOTOR andthere are more powerfull sabers around but I love the way it looks.

CrimeScene
 The_Maker
10-19-2005, 12:40 PM
:lol:

I believe that is one of Seps sabers from K1, if pcgm wasn't down I would go check. If it doesn't have a unique model I believe he could just make another uti for K2. (K1 data files like uti's don't work with K2 files ;) )
 CrimeScene
10-19-2005, 12:54 PM
I know I was givin a link to one but with no screen shots I could not look at it so I am not shure if it is the one,maybe start up your KOTOR game and add it in using the KSE so you know it's the right one,or let me know what you need to be shure.

CrimeScene
Page: 1 of 1