Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Firefly/Serenity Re-textures

Page: 1 of 1
 shamelessposer
10-18-2005, 10:02 PM
Has anyone considered doing a retexturing of the clothing models in TSL to look something like the outfits in Firefly and Serenity? I think it'd certainly be possible, and probably not even all that difficult for someone who's reasonably talented at the texture stuff (in other words, not me).

Mal, for example, you could handle with one of the looser robe textures as his brown trenchcoat, then just give him a red shirt, tan pants, holster and etcetera underneath. Poof! Done.

Anyone up to it? Anyone have no clue what I'm talking about?
 Jackel
10-19-2005, 4:06 AM
If you check out svosh's works in progress he is creating a new male body that reminds me of Mal's outift (he told me he will also work on a female version if the male one works ok.

For Zoes "Serenity" outfit (that brown leather outfit ... hmm Zoe in leather *cough*) you could probably use the light armour model painted brown.

OT: Saw Serenity last night btw, good movie, a bit jumpy in places but ends the series well. Pity it took making it in to a movie to do so.
 Darkkender
10-19-2005, 1:46 PM
If you check out svosh's works in progress he is creating a new male body that reminds me of Mal's outift (he told me he will also work on a female version if the male one works ok.

For Zoes "Serenity" outfit (that brown leather outfit ... hmm Zoe in leather *cough*) you could probably use the light armour model painted brown.

OT: Saw Serenity last night btw, good movie, a bit jumpy in places but ends the series well. Pity it took making it in to a movie to do so.

I agree they kinda left us with no room for sequel movies either.
Page: 1 of 1