Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with added missions

Page: 1 of 1
 UcheBoche
05-21-2000, 1:59 AM
when I download some add-on missions that some one else made, such as the Porkins one and some missions from Ms. Talon's site, when I try to use them it freezes my computer! Why is that? I think I'm putting in the missions right but they won't work! Can some one help me?

------------------
"Oh, that's no problem! I was eating a bowl of alpha-bits this morning and a scientific formula appeared in my cereal!" -Edgar (The World Goes to Hell and It's All Locke's Fault)
 Marril
05-21-2000, 3:35 PM
/me hates to sound like an idiot:

Well, that's the reason I don't use stuff like that. If you want my advice other than that, just uninstall them, re-download them and reinstall them. If the problem persists, just don't use them.
 Kokeeno IOS
05-21-2000, 8:39 PM
I've been playing Jed Porkins missions and I hadn't any problems. Check configuration of your PC...
 ViRGE
05-21-2000, 11:40 PM
Did you install the NCA 1.2 pack(A lot of Mrs. T's missions need the pack)?
 Fondas
05-22-2000, 7:50 AM
Except the NCA patch, maybe your pc doesn't have enough memory to run the missions. Some of the add-on missions have higher required specs than the original game

------------------
The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7
Page: 1 of 1