Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darkside Transitions

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost Down
10-16-2005, 5:01 AM
Hi, i recently started playing KOTOR 1 again..and the DS Transitions look really bland, so i was wondering if there was a mod that alters them..like adding sith eyes and stuff like that..k..cheers Dream Evil
 cry_of_paine
10-17-2005, 2:11 AM
Absolutely. Do a search on pcgamemods.com for skins. You'll find a ton of them.

Of course, I find it's easier to just make my own. The odds of finding something out there that matches your personal taste are about that of hitting the lottery. Which probably explains why there are so many. They're easy to do (compared to say creating a new force power), and not very time consuming.
 The_Maker
10-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Which head are you using?

I did a search on PCGM for skins and it seems there are no (N)PC skins =/

If you could tell me the exact head you are using I could just create a DS transistion for it and send you on your way ;)
 Ghost Down
10-18-2005, 2:42 AM
Well..im using the guy with the small beard..the guys who with that scar beneath his eye..it whould be could if u could give it some sith eyes..and some wrinkles and stuff like that..but make it less gray..im not a big fan of the half zombie type sith..
Page: 1 of 1