Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What do you think we will be searching for in KIII?

Page: 1 of 1
 RobQel-Droma
10-15-2005, 9:30 PM
I haven't really seen any discussion on what we will be searching for in KIII, so I decided to post this thread. In KI we went through Taris, Dantooine, and then to four planets searching for the star maps. In KII you go to Peragus, Telos, and and so on, searching for the Jedi Masters. So what do you thing we will be searching for in KIII?

In my story idea, you go searching for holocrons, which I still think might be cool. Each one you find gives you more information on the Force, the Sith, and the journeys of Revan and the Exile. They would be found on your planet of choice from KI, Korriban, and then Onderun/Dxun and Nal Hutta (not Nar Shaddaa, just so we aren't completely going to ones we have already been to).

Then, instead of going to the last planet, I thing the game should be way longer, so you go to another planet, and then head off into the unknown regions to another group of planets, to which there is no return until the end. Then you search for something else that leads you to Revan, the Exile, and the Sith Lords. What do you think?
 MdKnightR
10-15-2005, 11:45 PM
In a word, Revan! But seriously, I think that the holocron idea has some merit. I don't know what else there could be to search for. The holocrons would be the clues to the whereabouts of Revan.
 DarkMe
10-16-2005, 4:17 AM
Perfect Idea!!
 Kain
10-16-2005, 5:04 AM
A new ship.:p
 Vladimir-Vlada
10-16-2005, 7:41 AM
I hope that in KOTOR 3 the main quest won't be to look for something, and *puff* you're facing the bad guy, you kill him. THE END.

The last thing I want is that there is one main quest and it's purpose is searching. That really SUCKS in my opinion. What kind of a way to defeat bad guys is that: Searching for Jedi Masters???

Please! Make better main quests and longer game play.
 Ztalker
10-16-2005, 8:00 AM
I think it won't be a search for something, but more a mission-build structure like jedi academy. Like scouting a planet for the true Sith, a siege on a fortress, etc.

I really dont wanna search for the 5 holy Bantha Poo hovel, while a very neat battle between Jedi and Sith is raging.
 lukeiamyourdad
10-16-2005, 10:47 PM
I think it won't be a search for something, but more a mission-build structure like jedi academy. Like scouting a planet for the true Sith, a siege on a fortress, etc.

We have that. It's called sidequests.
 Prime
10-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Love!
 RobQel-Droma
10-17-2005, 10:36 AM
As LIYAD said, Ztalker, that is called sidequests. Besides, if you want that then go play Jedi Academy. In the past two games we have searched for something, and I really doubt that they will change that into something like you suggested. It wouldn't fell like a new game, or a continuation of the series.

What kind of main quests do you want Vlad? You are never going to be able to just warp to the bad guys instantly and have the whole game about trying to kill them. In the first one the reason you searched for the star maps because you were trying to find something, namely the Star Forge.

Besides, you are not "searching for something, and then 'poof' you are facing the bad guy." I never got that impression throughout the game- In KI, it is not like you can assault the Leviathan or something. You are searching for the Star Maps, so you can find and destroy the Star Forge, and you go there, then you crash on the Rakata World, then you get away and land on the Star Forge, and fight your way up to Malak and kill him. One of the reasons you are searching is to find the bad guy.

As I said, there should be two places you search, at the beginning you search for where Revan and the Exile went, then to the UR and look for where they ended up and searching for the planet where the Sith Lords are.
 AnarKy
10-17-2005, 7:27 PM
The holocron search is a good idea, you could be searching for some holocrons( the holocron that revan visited before finding the true sith) and maybie also old revan's companions , All these clues would lead you in the unknowed regions and to revan.

I think it would be great if you start on corusant searching rumor about revan tour that would lead you in the outer rim and then in the unknowed regions.
 Vladimir-Vlada
10-17-2005, 8:15 PM
What kind of main quests do you want Vlad? You are never going to be able to just warp to the bad guys instantly and have the whole game about trying to kill them. In the first one the reason you searched for the star maps because you were trying to find something, namely the Star Forge.
I had no problem with the main quest in KOTOR 1, but in KOTOR 2 the main quest was UBERLY DUMB.

So: I was looking for these Jedi Masters, to deciede how to fight against the enemy. I found them and suddenl the enemy pops up, kills the Masters, I go to them and cut their heads of as throphies???

If you can defeat them without the help or advice of some DUMB, ABNOXIOUS, ARROGANT, SHOVINIST, SELF-LOVING, SELF-RIGHTEOUS JERKS, then I wouldn't be looking for them in the first place!!! :xp:

I am just complaining that the Main Quest can not be just: "I found the thingys/guys I had to and the enemy is at my doorstep."

I just believe that the Main Quest should be extended, that when you found those things/guys, you go and... Establish a Rebel base, or destory one. Fight against the Empire and the Sith Order, or join them. Defeat this guy and this guy, conquer this or that planet, gather enough experience to proceed (ubber dumb, this last one, but I'm just speculating). Just thinking that the game should be longer and a bit more intense with more Main Quests to progress through the story.
 RobQel-Droma
10-18-2005, 12:09 AM
True, but this isn't a strategy game. And I suppose you are right about K2, but still that doesn't say anything about K3. The things you are searching for should be part of the quest to find them (meaning Sith Lords, whatnot, and Revan and the Exile). That should probably be the reason you are searching for whatever.

As I said, I think that you should visit some planets like Korriban, another from K1, Onderun/Dxun, perhaps Nal Hutta as I mentioned to change things around, and then track Revan to the Rakata world and Exile to Malachor. Once you have done that, you set off on the same journey that they did before you; You go to a planet that leads you to a series of other planets, where you are searching for the bad guys and Revan/Exile, and you are trying to find the evil out in the UR.
 lukeiamyourdad
10-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Exile to Malachor.

Problem is, with a LS Exile, there is no Malachor.
 Feenix
10-18-2005, 1:27 AM
My whole thing about K1 is this.. it was one tracked, you had little liency to rome around and explore a whole lot.. it was a very point a to b game.. great game, don't get me wrong, but in this day i nage with graphics what they are and compression rates.. Resident Evil 2 took 4 disk and was one hell of a game.. that was what? 7 years ago? I figure they can make just a good a game in 2 or 3 disk and it still be better than RE2 was.. K1 had little in the way of upgrades and items.. plus I don't remember any true spectacular items.. except the heart of the guardian and mantle of the force along with star forge robes.. but you got all 3 of those towards the end of the game.. rather lame.

K2 started off great.. looked to be a long game with wich you could sink yourself into, all kinds of new abilities and "player control" over your character and party members.. great concept, bunch more items and not to bad of items even early on.. K2's biggest draw backs are a uber slow beginning (peragus) and it seemed like to me that about half way through they went into rush mod and the whole flow of the game was gone.. one minute your on nar shadda looking for zei ell and the next your facing Darth Traya...

main questions they left wide open (and I found annoying)

1. They made a huge deal out of the HK-50 droids and HK-47 wanting to find the factory and shutting it dowb.. quickly lost and forgotten.

2. The locked Navacomputer.. make a big deal about it and BAM.. nothing.. half way through the game, everyone forgets about it..

3. They could have explained better how you lost your force connection.. during T3-M4's holo palyback of the trial they put alot of emphasize on you and what happen to you.. but you never get any answers.

All that being said, I want K3 to focus on answering all these questions that where left open. I would like the game to center around Revan and The Exile.. Start the game with the Ebon Hawk floating in space towards a unknown planet badley damaged and life support failing.. and revan's new ship comes along just intime to stop the hawk from taking the finale burning plunge out of orbit.. Have Revan and the Exile both be player characters, and insted of 3 people to a party, make it 4 or so.. DO NOT start us back at level 1 and work al lthe way back up.. Have the game search for and detext K2 save files and extract character info from there.. this of course means the enemies will be a hell of alot stronger.. but according to kriea in K2 they are supposed to be..

Give nice items in abundance.. we are after all in a strange new part of the univers.. have all new saber crystals... Revan has been here for some time so she/he should have found some..

And most of all.. if this is going ot be the last Knights Of The Old Republic game.. end it with one hell of a bang... Make this the most apocalytic showdown of the ages.. the republic is fragil and falling apart.. it's on it's last leg.. have the 2 heros go through one hell of fight to save it.. to, in the end, be joined by Admiral Carth Onassi, Bastilla and Dol Grenn and A huge Republic Armada to assist our 2 heros.. and of course. .theres our team from K2.. Atton, Mira, HandMaiden, Disciple, T3, HK47, Mandalore/Canderouse... yes.. have them included in this massive war..

This is just some ideas to think on.. either way, I imagine it's gonna be a blast modding K3
 Vladimir-Vlada
10-18-2005, 6:10 AM
True, but this isn't a strategy game.
It was just an example, it doesn't mean that strategy should be implanted.
 RobQel-Droma
10-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Problem is, with a LS Exile, there is no Malachor.

Well, the area around Malachor is what I meant.

Have Revan and the Exile both be player characters, and insted of 3 people to a party, make it 4 or so.. DO NOT start us back at level 1 and work al lthe way back up.. Have the game search for and detext K2 save files and extract character info from there..

And I like a lot of those ideas Feenix, except for one. Porting Revan and the Exile over? What would you do, just pick a random save file that is in the middle of the game, I mean, come on, I almost always play different. And what about X-Box users? Or about those people that don't even own KotOR or KotOR II, but have just played it somewhere else and want to get KotOR III? The idea of porting over I don't like, and I don't know how you would do it.

As for "NOT starting us back at level one", then what is the whole point of the game? One of the biggest things to do is choose your alignment and customize your character. Besides, if you played as Revan and the Exile, you wouldn't have any backstory to find out, just go on forward and start slaughtering the Sith. And if so, then why four party members? That would take it even farther away from the other games, and with Revan and the Exile in your party (which I wouldn't want by the way), you wouldn't need more.

As for tons of items, yes, and as for apocalyptic showdown, abslolutely, Bastila and Carth reappearing, completely agree with you (if they aren't dead from KI, of course in my game they would be alive).
 Feenix
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Welp.. The game would look for completed games for K1 and K2 and extract those characters base data from there.. IE. Level, current force powers, current skills, current items..I would suggest starting over with the alignment and maybe reduce thier power a little.. K1 we could get to level 20.. in K2 we got to level 50.. in K3 I would suggest (since we are importing characters) to allow the levels to go up to 75 or 100.. that gives you plenty of room to grow and learn new skills and force powers..

Far as Xbox.. it has a save game feature.. far as those who have never played any of the games.. if no file is imported, then start off like it was a new game.. give the back story on it all start the characters out at level 1 and go from there... it could all be worked around.. I'm not saying to build the game exclusive to those of us who have played both K1 and K2, I'm just saying for die hards like us, throw us a bone.. give us a little extra and not make us start completly over..

Meh far as the items go, reduce the imported characters items to base items.. robe and light saber.. that gives you plenty to look for and upgrade on..
 RobQel-Droma
10-18-2005, 11:33 AM
^^^^
Would it do it on its own? Hope not, I think that if anything, you should choose ingame what Revan and the Exile look like. Every SINGLE TIME you start a game you would have to do that. And more about the level, Lets NOT start out on level 35 and go all the way up to 75 or 100. Not enough force powers, feats, or others. When you start the game you would be slaughtering everybody, you would just get so good that you would be invincible. And about the X-Box thing-that would mean two TOTALLY different game experiences if you took a save file out or not.
 Blaze629
10-20-2005, 2:56 PM
Heh. Hopefully we won't be searching for "who you were" and picking up the pieces from your past.

Looking for Revan or the "True Sith" if you want to call them that wouldn't be bad. The holocrons idea is not too shabby either I would say. :D
 Vibro
10-20-2005, 3:11 PM
I think/hope you will have to search for Revan in K3. The question that's tied to that is will you play as the Exile or a new Padawan? Maybe something else.
 JediMaster12
10-20-2005, 4:43 PM
To be honest, I wasn't aware of a third Knights of the Old Republic. But if there is one, then I say this, and agree, lets go out with a bang. Think like the end of the original films or something and it would be nice to have an extended game time. I still think the romance portions are kind of corny because I don't see anyone act like that nowadays. Still if there is a third KOTOR then I'm the first to buy it. Tell me where and when
 JediMaster12
10-20-2005, 4:44 PM
I would like to find out what happened to Revan and the Exile
 RobQel-Droma
10-20-2005, 7:00 PM
Hey JediMaster12, you might want to combine those two posts next time, just a thought.

The thing is, my holocron idea is about searching for Revan, that is what it leads up to. I hope that you will find Revan, but the holocrons are what you have to find that gives you clues as to where Revan and the Exile went.

And the romance options maybe kind of corny because no one acts like that, but lets not even go into what it would be nowadays, I actually didn't mind; And, on the same thought, people don't jump 100 feet across a bridge, carry a laser sword that deflects guns, and have the powers of telekinesis nowadays either :lol:.
 RedHawke
10-21-2005, 2:52 AM
I know! We will be searching for the lost recipie for Tarisian Ale! :xp:

KOTOR III: The Search for Griff! :lol:
 Blaze629
10-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Hehe. :D
 MrVorlon
10-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Probably searching for clues that the Exile has left behind on his own search for Revan. Exile is dead. Revan is also dead. Dead-Eye Duncan is the Head of the Sith Guard.
 RobQel-Droma
10-21-2005, 12:56 PM
With Gerlon Two-Fingers behind him with a wip. And Twitch head of the Sith Commandos. And Lt. Grenn turned to the dark side as the new Sith lord, Darth Retard. And with the Yuuzhan Vong, making a cameo as the True Sith. :xp:

Anyways, I don't think that Revan or the Exile will have to die. If you are dark and they are light, then, maybe you will have to fight them. I would like it if perhaps there is an option to die, maybe the Exile or Revan could sacrifice themselves, but I don't want to have to do that.
 MrVorlon
10-21-2005, 1:38 PM
With Gerlon Two-Fingers behind him with a wip. And Twitch head of the Sith Commandos. And Lt. Grenn turned to the dark side as the new Sith lord, Darth Retard. And with the Yuuzhan Vong, making a cameo as the True Sith. :xp:
Lt Grenn is a hero! :blast5:

Anyways, I don't think that Revan or the Exile will have to die. If you are dark and they are light, then, maybe you will have to fight them. I would like it if perhaps there is an option to die, maybe the Exile or Revan could sacrifice themselves, but I don't want to have to do that.
But you know, with the way so many Star Wars fans cry for realism in Star Wars, it would be nice to have them decide who should die. People die in war. War with the Sith is coming. Some main character is gonna die. Because you just know someone somewhere is gonna say, "Everyone survived? That's not real enough."

Never played a game where I had to decided life or death between two characters. Might have to be a "Rated M for Mature" title since it covers adult subject matter.
 RobQel-Droma
10-21-2005, 2:02 PM
I do want to see someone to die, just not the very main characters if possible. I wasn't saying that you had the choice, just a way where they didn't die if you chose to do something, like whether they sacrifice themselves or not. And if people want realism, then why are the playing a game where you shoot electriciy out of your fingers, deflect blaster bolts, and fight wierd green headed aliens? :lol:
 JediMaster12
10-21-2005, 6:03 PM
Hey JediMaster12, you might want to combine those two posts next time, just a thought.

The thing is, my holocron idea is about searching for Revan, that is what it leads up to. I hope that you will find Revan, but the holocrons are what you have to find that gives you clues as to where Revan and the Exile went.

:lol:.

That is an interesting plot. I guess "we'll just have to watch and see," as the announcer on Taris says
 JediMaster12
10-21-2005, 6:07 PM
I know! We will be searching for the lost recipie for Tarisian Ale! :xp:

KOTOR III: The Search for Griff! :lol:

Very funny and I suppose Griff knows a thing or two about the True Sith too. Maybe he is one! :lol: :lol: :lsduel: :smash:
 RedHawke
10-22-2005, 12:54 AM
Maybe he is one!
Now that you mention it! Darth Griff! A very clever disguise for a Sith Lord don't you think? :rofl:

:D
 Kain
10-22-2005, 1:26 AM
A bumbling idiot in over his head in debt and instead of murdering he whom he owes, he flees in terror? I'd never suspect it.
 Darth Ducky
10-23-2005, 4:23 AM
I think you should play as a new padawan under the exile's command, and search for Revan one half of the game, (3 chapters or so,) and then search for and/or kill the five "true sith" lords (5 chapters), then the storyline comes together turns into a drastic battle where you decide the fate of the galaxy, and wether it should be an empire (ds) or remain a republic (ls). After that, you roam the galaxy, searching for lost relics as a hiistorian, learning about the higher mysteries of the force, or becoming the master of your own lightsaber technique.

As for the whole Revan appearance issue, why not just have him get burned alive, and live in a breathing suit with his mask and robes? (like Vader)

More NPC choices, too.
And beast pets.
 RobQel-Droma
10-23-2005, 7:01 PM
No, lets not remake one of the movies. Besides, you can choose his appearence ingame if you want, or why not just use his regular robes with the mask, instead of doing something complicated like that? The devs figured that out for K1. And I think that the end of the game should be the end, no need for just roaming around. In that case, the "ending" wouldn't be an ending, just something happens and you walk around doing nothing. Very anti-climatic.
 Jae Onasi
12-23-2005, 7:30 PM
Other ideas for the main quest search items, not necessarily in any order of importance (and not necessarily even important or desirable! :) ):
1.(hubby's idea) Since the navicomputer is voicelocked during K2, search for parts/clues to unlock the navicomputer on Ebon Hawk to get to the Unknown regions. One part could be to unlock something in T3M4, another would be meeting with an party member from one of the previous games to get some valuable information on the Hawk, another part would be unlocking something in HK-47,etc. Along the way Exile joins the party to get to Revan who's locked in a prison, and in the end the 3 of you fight the Big Bad Boss(es). Since the nav'puter's voice locked, maybe you have to find some voice samples along with the other stuff (bringing in the cameos there).
2. Go to the various planets' ruins or other key places to find artifacts (a good way to include Yavin 4 with the Exar Kun stuff), and along the way you start learning about how the True Sith corrupted people to the Dark Side, allowing you to learn how to overcome them (LS) or take them over totally (DS).
3. You go out to the Unknown regions fairly quickly, but have to come back to various planets to rally/coerce forces to fight the True Sith.
4. Rescue key senators from various planets to get them to Coruscant to get an armada for the Unknown region to stop an invasion, though you'd still have to fight the Big Bosses yourself (admittedly a really political version here).
5. You gain different pieces of information from each planet in order to convince the Jedi Council that this time it _is_ right to go bring the fight to the enemy and that they _must_ act. Hubby's comment: 'Get off your Jedi duffs and get out there. You can't wait any longer,' and the Council agrees this time.
 Darth Windu
12-23-2005, 9:54 PM
What do I think we'll be looking for? Easy, Revan and the Exile :) Wouldn't make much sense otherwise.
 Emperor Devon
12-24-2005, 3:13 AM
I thought that you'd be searching for Darth Trask.
 SITHSLAYER133
12-24-2005, 5:51 AM
well if the true sith bring the fight to the jedi (cough 7 jedi cough) the jedi would go down but you will probably be looking for some crucial lynch pin that evens the odds i would say holocrons with some kinda mass force attack
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 1:11 PM
People are still posting in this thread? :) This has been long dead for a while.

Well, I'll say one last thing. Forget my "going to the same planets as in the first two" idea, before supposedly you head off into the Unknown Regions. We should have completely new planets, except for Dantooine and Korriban, and maybe Telos.
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:26 PM
I hope we're not searching. I HATE searching! It dosen't seem like a good plot to me! Maybe actually having something seperate to do on each planet like, Kashayyyk; Liberate the wookies
 The Source
12-24-2005, 1:39 PM
My thoughts:

1. KotOR I gave the player a vast world, which was so large in scale that it makes KotOR II look verry limited. Therefore, I hope to see another massive scale KotOR. (Tatooine was one of the largest planets, which contained shops, cantinas, etc...) KotOR II doesn't have that vastness... I hope KotOR III will...

2. I never saw anywhere in game where it mentioned 'True Sith', and I don't believe it actually exists in game. However, there was a mention of the existance of the original Sith. Otherwords, a group of ancient Sith Lords that managed to obtain vast amounts of power, and they are hidden somewhere in the Outer Rim... KotOR III will definatly bring this to light... Original Sith does not mean True Sith... I think the game was talking about the Original Sith Lords... The Sith Lords that started the tradition of the fallen Jedi...

3. I think Revan will become a Sith Lord at the end, and you will have to defeate him/her. I also think the Exile will be his/her Apprentice.

4. Depending on how you play KotOR III, you will confront Bastila at some point. Either she will be a Dark Jedi or Jedi Master is up in the air. However, she may be your guide once again.

5. HK-47, Atton, Carth, and Mandalore!?!?! I don't think we shall see these characters again. However, I think we will finally find out their fate.

6. Visas may be an important character, and I wouldn't be surprised to she her as a Jedi Master of the sorts.

7. I think that Dantooine will be the only planet that comes back.

8. Plot twist will be something so incredible, and its final revelation will be so dramatic. Similar to the revailing of Revan.

9. Ebon Hawk will be missing, and part of your quest is to find out what happened to: The Edon Hawk, Revan, and Bastila.

10. The Driod Factory will most likely make an apearance. However, its story will not be the same as KotOR IIs. I think it will be redesigned, and have a much darker purpose.

11. HK-Factory will be omited, for there is no other use for it. However, they could put a newly redesigned version of it on the Droid Planet.

12. Coucaunt, Daughobah, and Yavin IV would be a good addition to the series, but I doubt they will actually make it..

13. Nomi Sunrider and her daughter will make an appearance in KotOR III.

14. Jolee's fate will be determined. even though you can kill him during your darkside quest in KotOR I.

15. T3M4 is holding the where abouts of Revan, and he will play a recording similar to Princess Lea's in 'A New Hope'..

16. The Republic's fate will be stable and stong, and your PC will have nothing to do with the Republic's fate. Similar to KotOR I.

17. I can see the death of a few characters: Mandalore, BouDur, and Disciple.

18. Handmaiden will become a Jedi Master, and take the place of Atris. Or, Visas will. Since Visas is similar in nature.. Actually, I can see Visas being a very wise Jedi Master.

19. Dantooine's Jedi Academy will be 100% restored with students. Visas, Handmaiden, and Desciple will be running the Academy. You the PC will be a student of the academy, and KotOR III will begin there.
 IndianaSolo
12-24-2005, 1:54 PM
I haven't really seen any discussion on what we will be searching for in KIII, so I decided to post this thread. In KI we went through Taris, Dantooine, and then to four planets searching for the star maps. In KII you go to Peragus, Telos, and and so on, searching for the Jedi Masters. So what do you thing we will be searching for in KIII?

In my story idea, you go searching for holocrons, which I still think might be cool. Each one you find gives you more information on the Force, the Sith, and the journeys of Revan and the Exile. They would be found on your planet of choice from KI, Korriban, and then Onderun/Dxun and Nal Hutta (not Nar Shaddaa, just so we aren't completely going to ones we have already been to).

Then, instead of going to the last planet, I thing the game should be way longer, so you go to another planet, and then head off into the unknown regions to another group of planets, to which there is no return until the end. Then you search for something else that leads you to Revan, the Exile, and the Sith Lords. What do you think?

While I don't necessarily favor all of your ideas, I do like the idea of the holocrons and using that as a plot device to connect our new PC (there better be a new PC) with that of Revan and the Exile's stories.
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 2:22 PM
^If its the "going to the same planets as before idea" that you don't favor, you can forget that. I gave that up long ago. Didn't think it was that great.

I hope we're not searching. I HATE searching! It dosen't seem like a good plot to me! Maybe actually having something seperate to do on each planet like, Kashayyyk; Liberate the wookies

That sounds too much like a JA game, with different missions that you have to do on each planet, but really which don't have much effect on the storyline. I'm guessing that the devs will keep the general setup of the game, especially since it might alienate players (like me) to change it to a JA game.

3. I think Revan will become a Sith Lord at the end, and you will have to defeate him/her. I also think the Exile will be his/her Apprentice.

I actually don't think so, especially if Revan was made LS at the end of K1. It just wouldn't make sense for Revan to be a LS Jedi, then DS Sith Lord, then Neutral amnesiac soldier, then LS Jedi, then DS Sith Lord again. Unless he has amnesia again, which would be pretty lame.

4. Depending on how you play KotOR III, you will confront Bastila at some point. Either she will be a Dark Jedi or Jedi Master is up in the air. However, she may be your guide once again.

Absolutely yes. I would like for Bastila to make a reappearance along with Carth and Atton. Especially if she is your part-time Jedi Master, that would be a nice addition.

5. HK-47, Atton, Carth, and Mandalore!?!?! I don't think we shall see these characters again. However, I think we will finally find out their fate.

No, I think we will be seeing all four of them, at least I will like two. HK-47 because he is just HK, and also, he (along with Mandalore) has been a party member for the last two games. So, I think they are going to keep them. As for Carth and Atton, not necessary, but since they are some of the main characters of KotOR and TSL, I think they should be back.

7. I think that Dantooine will be the only planet that comes back.

And Telos, and Korriban. I think we need those as well, even if Telos isn't really that big of a planet. Following up on your idea as Brianna replacing Atris, I think she would probably turn the Academy on Telos into a Jedi Academy, with her as the Jedi Master in charge.

9. Ebon Hawk will be missing, and part of your quest is to find out what happened to: The Edon Hawk, Revan, and Bastila.

Well, the Exile has it of course. :) Either it is in the Unknown Regions with him, or it is floating around in Malachor.

As for the Droid Planet and HK factory, I don't really see why we need them in K3. They are (or were) parts of the TSL storyline, at least they were supposed to. Probably people would want to see them, but why bring them back in K3 just so you could see them? Why not wait for the TSL Restoration Project and also the M4-78 Restoration thing so that you can actually play it how it was supposed to be?

13. Nomi Sunrider and her daughter will make an appearance in KotOR III.

14. Jolee's fate will be determined. even though you can kill him during your darkside quest in KotOR I.

I've suggested 13 a few times myself, it would be nice to see them, maybe her daughter as a main character, although that doesn't have to be. It would kind of depend on the time between the games, of course.

As far as Jolee, he is going to be dead, I just feel it. Even if you didn't kill him, he probably would have died from old age afterwards; After Revan, I don't really see him deciding to "come out of retirement" again. So, the solution is: Jolee as a force ghost.

Everything else I pretty much agree with, or have nothing to add. Except for two more, 19 and 16. I don't think it would make much sense to have the end of the KotOR series having a Republic that doesn't have any problems or worries with it- and I don't think that the Jedi would just come back so quickly.
 Jae Onasi
12-24-2005, 4:59 PM
People are still posting in this thread? :) This has been long dead for a while.

Well, I'll say one last thing. Forget my "going to the same planets as in the first two" idea, before supposedly you head off into the Unknown Regions. We should have completely new planets, except for Dantooine and Korriban, and maybe Telos.

I was trying to be a good forumite and instead of starting a new thread, continue one, even if a bit old.... :)
I'd like to hear about what happens to Jolee, see what's on Yavin IV, see what happens to Nomi Sunrider too, and find out what happens to all the other NPCs. Of course, I want to know what's going on with Revan/Exile, too. :)
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 8:18 PM
Well then, I guess you tried succesfully and was a good forumite. :D
Page: 1 of 1