Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EaW.net are recruiting.

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
10-15-2005, 9:42 AM
The premier fansite for everything Empire At War, are recruiting. Part of the massive Lucas Fan Network, we are looking for keen, creative writers out there to help us with the following areas:

Modding reporter (2 openings)
It will be your role to report all the very latest news and information from the modding world within Empire At War. Working with Modding fansites, you will bring exclusive releases, interviews and help our forum members decide on the best mods to play with.

Clan reporter (2 openings)
Being in a clan is all part of the fun in any online game. Empire At War will be no different. We are looking for an individual who can communicate with the clans, get them to use our upcoming clan service and help arrange clan tournaments over the coming year.

Forum Moderator (2 openings)
Our massive base of forums have many volunteers who give up their time to help edit and ensure that the community as a whole enjoy their visit to the Lucas Fan Forums. With over 100,000 members - thats alot of people!

Our Moderators are here to help those with problems and of course keep the community in check. Working on our newest forums - Empire At War, you will be a point of contact for our members dealing with all kinds of questions and of course, ensuring that posts stay on topic.

All the above openings are on a volunteer basics, so theres no set working hours. You also wont need to know much about website design or programming as that is all done for you. To become a Moderator, some html knowledge would be useful, although not essential.

Benefits include guaranteed beta testing of new expansions, press account trials(from time to time) advanced press copies of expansions (not including digital downloads) and of course, being part of the Lucas Fan Network family.

If you are interested in any of these posts, please send me a private message outlining why you enjoy the Star Wars universe in no more than 500 words.

DMUK
 DarthMaulUK
10-25-2005, 10:45 AM
I would like to thank everyone for taking time out to submit their interests. I am currently going through all the messages. If you are still interested, theres still time. You have until October 31st, until the witching hour!
 DarthMaulUK
11-01-2005, 4:05 PM
Again, thanks to everyone who has applied. I'm going to spend most of the week working through the PM's I have had and will let the lucky people know by the middle of next week.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1