Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

-ARC- Elite Troopers !!!RECRUITING!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 mohkilla
10-14-2005, 11:10 PM
ARC clan! is a battlefront 2 clan and is looking for new and experiance members! Members must have the required things:

Great Combat Skills on any weapon
Great Pilot Skills
Great JEdi skills

the website is up! its a work in progress (just to show you what its gonna look like) but im still working hard on it

http://arc-elitetroopers.allhyper.com)

im hoping to make a great clan if you want in post your info here which should be

in game name:
Messenger (aim or msn):

thanks alot!
 McCusto
10-14-2005, 11:28 PM
I think you mean Battlefront II.

But I think it will be a while before you find anyone who meets all of the required things.
 mohkilla
10-15-2005, 12:14 AM
yess err BATTLEFRON 2 lol i have both games though........well just anyone who is good in a fight can join in..would you like to join in sir?
 mohkilla
10-15-2005, 2:44 AM
interested in joining? dont really have to be very experiance..just have some skill..with the beta version out im sure you have some skills..
 McCusto
10-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Nah, When the game comes out, I won't be online very often. Thanks for the offer, though. :)
 mohkilla
10-15-2005, 11:19 PM
oh no problem bro :) just looking for members
 killer_chris
10-26-2005, 5:47 PM
Hi
yeah sounds like a good idea mergeing clans
I am a new clan and am looking for members so if we join we could get loads more.
I have checked out your website and it looks good.
So what do we do now because i have never merged with another clan before.
Reply and let me know
thanks chris
 killer_chris
11-03-2005, 11:07 AM
hi

Are you there i would like to join clans please reply to let me know
 HUGOMAND
11-03-2005, 1:57 PM
Hi, I would like to join. If there's a spot for me, please contact me over MSN messenger or email.

My msn: hugomand@hotmail.com

or my email: hugomand@gmail.com

I have experience in FPS generally. Played a lot of counter strike when I was younger. I still play Day Of Defeat, and battlefield 2.
 mohkilla
11-04-2005, 5:42 PM
Sorry if i have not replied........... i have been busy but thats great our clans will merge :) send me a messege to Killaghost@msn.com killer_chris...thanks!
Page: 1 of 1