Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Phantom: Aftermath

Page: 1 of 1
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 9:05 AM
If you guys want, we can turn this into an RPG. But for now this os just the prolouge of what happened to out characters

ACSESSING DATAPAD ENTRY
Gus Kenobi

The war is over and I finally have some time to rest, but I am depressed to say that Jax still has not come back. I fear that he is lost in space somwhere, struggling to keep alive. I haven't seen Stu since the Star Destroyer exploded. I miss both of them very much. Kaitlyn has retired from all the fighting and I regret that I am soon going to join her. She ened up finding her homeworld, but moved to Onderon with her parents. I am happy for her, but... my homeworld was destroyed during the war. I don't now how, but from the looks of it, many Star Destroyers, including the Emperor's Slave, have crashed on it's surface. The ground there is slowly decaying into moltenn lava and I am afraid to reurn there, but I know I must. The Jedi Order has accepted me as a Jedi Master and I have built a new lightsaber. I'm going to have to go now, as someone is knocking on my door. Goodbye.

Entry 1.4834750.35126.734070

Blast. It was a Sith Assasin. He cloaked himself and attacked when I stuck my head out the door. I had to stab the thing just to break through it's energy shields. Well I'm going now, as I must head back home and face my fears.

END DATAPAD ENTRY

Gus's Homeland

Gus junmped out of the ship and looked around. slowly, thew planet was being devoured in a storm of anger and hate. He walked around until he came to the crashed emporer's Slave. Or at least half of it, anyways. He walked inside and was suprised to find that some of the interior was still intact. He knew this was the bridge when he saw the remains of the warp bomb. He walked towards it, and realized that the part of the bridge he was on was above a huge gorge, filled with lava. He peered down through the huge hole and saw the deep gorge. It was filled with lava and- "AAAHHHHHHH!" The floor gave way and grabbed onto the edge to stop from being hurled intot the pit below. He climbed back up and ran throught he ship's remains until he was standing on the part that was on solid ground. "Rise Jedi" Came a deep, shadowy voice from behind him. He tuirned to find.... Sion. "What to you want!?" That was self-explanetory. he junped up and stabbed his ignited saber at Gus's chest. Gus just barely dodged and quickly used Force Storm ( Force Lightning, but more powerful )
Sion fell back and gasped for air. He stood and slashed at Gus's chest. ZINNGGG. Saber lock. Gus looked into Sion's eyes and pushed with all his might. Sion was thrown back and he stumbled over twice and fell through the hole and intot he lava. Gus took off his torn and tatered Jedi Knight robes and set them on the ground. Only his grey tunic remained to cover his upper body. His pants and tunic absorbed the heat from the lava as he headed back to the ship. He sat down at the controls and took off. He pulled out a detonator and the bomb in his robes went off. The Proton Core xploded in a burst of flames and engulfed the planet.
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 9:49 PM
Hey, jediofdoom, this is for you, me, and Fisto (And Seb if he ever comes back) to post what happened to our characters after the story enede.
 Sebastian Vlay
10-21-2005, 7:47 AM
Hey, jediofdoom, this is for you, me, and Fisto (And Seb if he ever comes back) to post what happened to our characters after the story enede.

Renegade, my good friend: I am back.
 Sebastian Vlay
10-21-2005, 8:06 AM
(Okay guys, I am so very sorry for me suddenly and apparently dropping of the face of Earth. I will not do so again without warning, I promise. But let me post my stuff.)

DATAPAD ENTRY 001969.1612.2723.969100 {

SEBASTIAN VLAY[0] I have survived the first encounter with the Rebellion at the forest-like planet called Yenna. Being brought back to the Emperor's Servant, I was transformed with automated-like body parts. My body is now ugly, but I fight once more...

}

END ENTRY(); ..............................

The ship was dark, my eyelids opened slowly. There was a man. Lightsaber, robes. Another as well. Sebastian Vlay fell asleep again...

I rose to stand on the bridge of the vast Emperor's Servant, the Eclipse-class star dreadnaught or star destroyer. What was left of it, that is. And then, the Rebellious Jedi did it. I have died with this planet of misery. The galaxy knows me no longer. I am but a pitiful piece of dust within a treasure chest. Goodbye!

(Okay, that is it. What shall we all roleplay next? Reply soon, please.

ALSO, I would like to thank all three of you for allowing me to roleplay with you guys. You all are fantastic players in the world of role playing, and have brought out the fun within me. I appreciate all of your help and fun times. But we should not stop here. Let us roleplay some more. Please.)
 Renegade Angel
10-21-2005, 3:34 PM
(( YAY! I thought you.... died... or something! But anyways, welcome back, and we're doing a whiole different story called Assault on Sector 64. See Ya'! ))
 jediofdoom
10-21-2005, 5:07 PM
Ok I'll fill this in....

Jax: Unknown. Presumed dead (If you want the story Im will tell it in chunks during a the sector 64 RP)

Don: Promoted to Blue Leader. After Jax's disapearence Dn serached for him but found no trace. Trained new members of Blue group. Blue group are now an well know squad used to take out star destroyers and bomb targets. Don has done a lot of research on the Jedi and Sith and now how has a vast knowledge os the ways of the force but can not use it. Has been developing a new ship for the rebels but it is still in production. errrr....can't think of anything else
 FiStO-KiT
11-26-2005, 7:51 AM
Ah im back aswell, i stopped receiving the e-mails for some reason, anyway ill fill this in aswell, this will probably be my final post but ill stick around and read these if they still exsit, we gave it a hell of a run, the stories came in about a group of 6?

DATAPAD ACCEST
Name: Stuart (Stu) Zandar.
I managed to escape the explosion and have decided to retire from front-line combat, i have let my old team know and i have asked for them to be promoted, i will have left by the time that this will be read out, as i have left with with my crew and we are going to live quiet lives on the planets of Dantooine and the packed moon of Nal Hutta, Nar Shaddaa. Although we have left if ever the Alliance needs us we will be there....
END TRANSMISSION.

Thats all for me gents, cheers for the series goodbye.
 jediofdoom
01-29-2006, 5:23 PM
I know this was done ages ago but I've just read every single post from the Phantom series and we have all imporved a lot. Thanks guys it was a great journey. Thanks for making it so god damn good! Peace and Love always.
 Sebastian Vlay
01-30-2006, 5:04 PM
I'm right there with ya', friend. It was a wonderful series; I really did enjoy it.
 Renegade Angel
02-17-2006, 6:43 PM
Very sorry, my girlfriends got me going over her house 24/7 now... well its not all bad *wink wink* But hey, I'm here now.
 Renegade Angel
03-12-2006, 8:04 PM
Yeah guys, I was suprised how far the Phantom went. At first it was really small and we werent all that great of RPers and now... we ahd about 6 rps in the Phantom series and weve all improved greatly... Well its been fun guys, bye!
Page: 1 of 1