Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Assault on sector 64: Part one

Page: 1 of 2
 Xhacker
10-13-2005, 9:51 PM
The rebels had learn a secert base for the imps, this base is were the Dark Troopers were made. The rebels need to shut down this base inorder to stop this new threat. But first the rebels need to get past the massive swarm of star destoryers protecting the planet. So here's the what you need.
Name
Class( primary field postion)
Side: Imps, Rebels
Weponds

Avaible Ships:Rebels x-wing, y-wing, A-wing, b-wing, Assasult craft(transport ship)
imps: tie fighter, tie interceptor, Tie bomber, tie defender, Assasult craft(transport ship)
(bio later)
Rule: no going downto the plaent, we need to take out those star destoryer first.
 sargent_johnson
10-13-2005, 10:09 PM
(can i ask if we can choose our own ship instead of the common annoying ones and be neutral and help rebels or neutral and help imperials?im just asking so dont start yelling)
 Xhacker
10-13-2005, 10:13 PM
well i guess, i just don't want people comming up with ridicules ones, like a captial ship with infinate nukes. Oh i fogot a rule, No nukes.
 jediofdoom
10-14-2005, 7:37 AM
Name: Don
Class: Pilot, Blue Leader
Side: Rebels
Ship: Custom B wing
Weapons: 2 laser cannons, 1 ion cannon, 4 heat seaking missiles, 4 EMP missiles, 3 Photon torpedoes
Bio: Don was promoted to Blue leader after the previous leader (Jax Polara, see the Phantom r/p's) left. Don had been a pilot for the rebels for many years. Althogh young he has risen to the rank of squad leader. He is a good pilot and knows what to do and when to do it.
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 8:40 AM
(( Hey, Jedi. What's up? Man, so I assume Jax never comes back or what? ))

Name: Gus Kenobi
Class: Pilot, Gold Squadron Commander (Former Spec Ops, see Phantom RPs)
Ship: Modified X wing
Weapons: Red Lightsaber
Ship Weapons: 2 Heavy Laser Cannons, 1 Proton Torpedo Launcher with 5 Torpedos, 1 Turbo Laser Battery
Bio: Gus Kenobi was at one time a Rebel Pilot and Jedi. His best friends, Jax and Stu, were at one time lost. Gus feared they'd never return and he decided to leave the Rebels. His girlfriend Kaitlyn followed (See Phantom RP)
She ended up finding her home planet and she is now staying with her mother and father on Onderon under the rule of the great leader Queen Talia. But Gus on the other hand, found his home planet destroyed by his own anger. He went back to wandering the galaxy until Kailtyn's parents said he could stay with them until he finds a new home. He later moved to Dantooine to fulfill his dreams of being a Jedi Master. He never saw Kailtyn again. Then, he was drafted to become a Pilot again and lead Gold Squad in a new war.

Gus awoke to find himself floating in a Kolto Tank, bobbing up and down as the ship he was on shook violently. The hum of the engines was no more and wires spat sparks from destroyed conduits as far as he could see. The only light was the glow from the blue water in the tank. Gus closed his eyes and concentrated. He screamed and the breathing device smashed. The glass cracked and shattered and Gus was pushed out on the floor. a metal desk was off to the side of him. On it lay his lightsaber nad some sort of key and a datapad. Gus picked it up and read:

Entry 104.23848.0060-183.84750.4230

hThis Jedi is a curse! He dissapeared during training one day and we found him unconcious in his ship. The ship looked torn, like a rock or something with a large mass had hit it. He's still in the Kolto Tank an-
Oh no! The lights have just gonme out! I can barely see so I'm going to end this ent-

DATAPAD STORAGE DEVICENTERNAL ERROR- MISSING COMPONENT

The datapad ended there. There were scorch marks all over the bottom half. He looked at the detroyed conduit. It must have fried the circuits in the datapad. But who set it off.... and why?
 jediofdoom
10-14-2005, 8:55 AM
(Oh Jax will return...some day)

The Rebel cruiser "Ghost Town" shook violently. Don was having trouble standing. He was being thrown around like a rag doll.
"Blue group! Meet me in the hanger!" Don yelled over his intercom
This was crazy! If the rebels hoped to take area 64 they would have to fight like they did back in the day's of Viper Squadron. Don managed to reach the hnager without too much trouble. He saw his friends Dave (Blue 4) and Carlson (Blue 12) with Jay (Blue 2) right behind them. The new recruits looked nervous. Some where trying to act tough but Don knew it was just an act. He had seen their kind before. Don put his helmet on and turned to Blue Group.
"Right Guys, we have to take out those star destroyers before we can get to the planet below. Or create a big enough distraction while the ground assualt team do their stuff"
Don looked at his squadron. This would be hard.
"Get to your ships and good luck Blue Group!"
Don turned and ran off to his B wing. He clambered in and shut the hatch. He sure wished Jax was here. Jax was probabaly the best B wing pilot in the galaxy, maybe even one of the best pilots in the world. Stu and Gus didn't ever seem to be on the same level as Jax. They had completly different styles of flying so it was hard to judge. Don took off. Once outside the hanger he could see the fleet of star destroyers surrounding the planet. Well, They had once destroyer two of the most powerful Imperial ships in the galaxy (The Emeperors Slave and The Emperors Servant) so this should be easy. Following normal procedure Don said;
"All wings report in"
"Blue 2 standing by"
"Blue 4 standing by"
"Blue 12 standing by"
"Blue 3 standing by"
"Blue 5 standing by"
"Blue 6 standing by"
"Blue 8 standing by"
"Blue 10 standing by"
"Blue 14 standing by"
"All wings in attack formation"
The B wings in Blue Group all changed into attack position. The Y wings continued as normal.
"Ok this is it boys, stay together and remember the plan"
"Got it Blue Leader"
Don swerved and dodged as Tie Fighters opened fire.
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 9:09 AM
Gus made it to the hangatr. Luckily enough the hangar's lights were still on. He found his X-Wing and took off. He stopped and yelled over the intercom.
"JAX!? IS THAT YOU!?" What appeared to be Jax's B-Wing was being followed by the rest of Blue Squadron.
 jediofdoom
10-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Don heard Gus's voice
"Gus...Jax is gone....it's just me" He said soflty
Don looked to his right. A group of Tie fighters was coming there way.
"Blue group you know what to do"
Don shot towards the group of Tie's and dived. Two tie fighters talied him. Excellent his plan was working. Don lead the Tie fighters towards a star destroyer. He dodged fire and ducked as a heavy blast was directed at him. One tie exploded. The other bounced off the flaming wreck of the other one and hit the side of the star destroyer. Don smiled but immediatly he knew it was a mistake. There were swarms of Tis fighters everywhere. And the star destroyer was relentlessly firing at him. He dodged and ducked but he was in trouble. He managed to swing his ship around and re-grouped with the others.
"Blue Group, lets take out some star destroyers!" Don yelled into the comm. link.
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 2:34 PM
"Oh... well... Umm..." Gus gave a long deep sigh and dodged a TIE's torpedo. He fired his laser cannons and the TIE fighter exploded in a ball of flames. He headed towards the Star Destroyer and opened fire as a TIE Interceptor tried to stop him.

Name: Elena Hemphyre (Pronounced: L-N-AH HEM-FIRE)
Species: Twilek
Class: Bounty Hunter
Weapons: Heavy Blaster Pistol
Ship Name: The Venom Fang
Ship Type: Vampire Gunship (http://rpggamer.org/stats.php?page=d6/d6vampire.html)
Personal Droid:
Prototype Assassin Droid (http://rpggamer.org/stats.php?page=d6/d6taggel8l9.html)
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 2:43 PM
"Hands up!" yelled the prison guard, his blaster rifle raised at Elena's head. elena stumbled back.
"Yeah, right." Her assassin droid jumped out from behind the pillar and activated his duel flame cannons. The Battle droid caught fire and exploded. Elena and her droid opened fire on the guards. Two fell to the ground under the heavy blatser fire of the assassin droid's Blaster Cannons. elena's heavy blaster pistol took down three more and the last one was killed when a droid beside it exploded. Elena picked up the guard's assassin dagger and she ran down the path, her droid close behind. "So Master, Who is our target." They both stopped in the woods for a quick brake. A hologram of a 14 year old boy with his lightsaber ignited appeared above her wristband. "Gus Kenoib. Jedi Knight and Retired Pilot. if we can capture him, we can lure Jax and the other Rebels into our trap. That way we can easily invade Sector 64 and steal the Imperial's stash of weapons."
"A perfect plan, as always, master."
"Thank You." She said as she stood up and started to walk towards her ship. she and her droid hopped in and the gunner just barely lifted off the ground and hovered. She slammed her finger on a small, blue button and the ship started to fly out of Dxun's atmosphere. she had just escaped from a Heavily Guarded Mandalorian Prison and made it out alive. That took some skill.
 jediofdoom
10-14-2005, 3:15 PM
(Damn it i hate assasin droids! lol)

New Character!!

Name: Kenny
Class: Soldier, Scout
Ship: A wing
Weapons: Custom Sniper rifle (double for quickfire), Blaster Bistol, Electro Staff, 4 thermal detanotors, 2 EMP grenades, 4 mines
Bio: Kenny is a well trained scout for the rebels. Not only is he an excellent marksman he is also trained in the martial arts and is good with a melee weapon. He favours a electro staff but can use what ever is around. Kenny's main strength is his eye sight and hearing. He possese jedi like abilitys to sense when someone or something is near.

Kenny sat in the hnager cleaning his rifle. He looked at it lovingly. He looked out of the hanger and obsereved the battle raging on outside. He was waiting for the signal. As soon as the first star destroyer went down Kenny along with others would get in the landing craft and scout ahead on the planet surface. Kenny saw Blue group attack a star destroyer. It went up in flames. He jumped up. The others had seen it too. Kenny jumped into one of the gunner seats and manned the gun. When they got into the atmosphere they knew they would come under heavy fire. The ship left the hanger and made it's way towards the planet...
 jediofdoom
10-14-2005, 3:21 PM
...a shadow moved somwhere is space. After months of training he was ready to return...his new ship was ready and his skills were above those of any emperor yet. He smiled. It was time to go back where he belonged....
 Xhacker
10-14-2005, 5:34 PM
Name: John Landcaster
Class: Special Forces Marine Commander
Ship: Whatever he can find
Weponds Standern Special Forces Gear ,dual blaster pistols, dagger,
Bio: John is was one of the Special Forces Marines.He is does a lot of jumping out of ships in space to infultrat them He also a master of stealth and infultration.
I was doing my gear check, when the they came a voice on the intercom.All special force marines get to hanger 4 now. Well it party time, I say as i start running down to the hanger.
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 9:48 PM
Gus felt the shadow. It moved around in space until he could no longer feel it. Jax was going to return. Jax was coming home. But he felt Jax in the force. As a ripple in time. But... where was he? and why did hisf aint signal feel so powerful? Gus was prepared to fight Jax if need be. He was worried aout his old friend, but at the same time confident that he was okay. He couldn't tell Don yet, it'd distract him. So he continued to blast away at the star Destroyer until the soldiers finally detonated their bomb. The Destroyer went up in a ball of flame and Gus focused in a group of Tie Fighters attempting to flank him. Two went down and the others just scattered. EEEEEEHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The proton torpedo hit Gus's engines and his fighter went down and fell towards the hangar. It exploded and he fell out into space, floating. His oxygen supply in his suit was low and a gklass shard had breached his arm. He closed his eyes and waited to die.
 jediofdoom
10-15-2005, 1:48 PM
A ripped in space....next to a star destroyer a rip opened a hole in space. Out of the rip came a small fighter. The Fighter was a B wing X zero, custom made (http://rpggamer.org/stats.php?page=d6/d6bwingxzero.html) The pilot was smiling to himself
"I'm back" he said in a whisper
He dodged Tie fire and rained death upon the imperials.
 jediofdoom
10-15-2005, 3:54 PM
He dodged fire from the nearest star destroyer and fired a missile. The missile hit the birdge and the explosion rocked the star destroyer. The missile was so powerful it completly destroyed the shields. The fighter chased after a Tie Fighter and blew it to hell....

Don watched dumb struck as the fighter destroyed a whole group of 18 tie fighters with ease.
"His flight style....it's so much like....Jax's..." Don muttered
Don glimpsed the ship on the side it had "Viper" written on it....It couldn't be

Jax glimpsed at Don's fighter and smiled. He was back alright but not as they knew him. He was not evil....but he had matured alot. His was extremely powerful and he knew it. His power was only matched by his piloting skills. He destroyed another Tie fighter and dodged as a Tie Phantom appeared. He quickly took it out and went towards the star destroyer....
 Renegade Angel
10-15-2005, 5:50 PM
Suddenly, Gus felt light fall over his insides. It was Jax. He was no longer evil... But why? How?
"JAX!? WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!? IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS!" Gus fired a rocket at the Star Destroyer as soon as it's shields flared and the direct hit blew part of the hull to hell. The oxygen shields protected the troops inside. "I think we might need to destroy this one from the inside."
"No Problem," Replied Gus "I got... let's see... Three proton cores right here!"
"Good, I've marked three hotspots on the map of the ship. Plant the P{roton Cores there. Hotspot 1 is the aship's generator, 2 is the oxygen shield generator, and three is the toughest. it's a part of the ship mssing an oxygen shield and part of the hull. It's being cut off by Force fields and three minor Sith Lords are protecting it, be careful."
"No probelm. Jax, Don, you guys are comin' with me, we need to take this fight to the imperials."
Gus's ship sped up and the Force Field on the hangar explodewd. He landed safely and saw a Jedi Knight Strike team attacking sith Knights. They must've destroyed the force feild. While he waited for Jax and don, he helped his fewllow jedi.
 sargent_johnson
10-15-2005, 6:57 PM
name:Name unknown,carries the title of Assassin
class:commando
side:rebels
weapons:(assassin)DC-17 rifle and attatchments,dual pistols,grenades,detpacks,com,trando heavy repeater,tracking devices,concealed weapon,modded armor,(ship)lock on missles,heavy repeating blaster,60 bombs,stealth unit,stealth detector,hacking unit,secondary fire missles,secondary temporary freeze missles
ship:ship unknown,it appears to be colored pure black with the symbol of an eye(one from mind trick in jedi academy) tattoed on it,made for stealth and fast as hell

an unknown fighter joined the battle,disappearing very often and blasting thin air-which turned out to be invisible targets.rebel fighters wondered who he was and why he was helping them.a few tried to ask through the com,but failed.the ship seemed to speed up and disappeared from sight.he reappeared,slowing down, over a downing imperial repair shuttle(very large but not the size of a star destroyer) and hit a switch,four bombs dropped in differant places on the ship;the bridge,engine room,barracks,and power core.the ship exploded nad the fighter flew off.one rebel(not any of you guys or it would be char-controling) followed him.he claimed he actualy saw a figure in pure black armor(gothic,arent i?) step OUT of the ship and start blasting fighters out of the sky with a large machine gun.then an imperial interceptor started following him,already locked.he flew at a nearby moon and started spinning around it.he escaped its orbit and flew right through the interceptor,guns blazing."planetary slingshot" he silently said to himself."oldest trick in the book." another ship flew after him,this time an odd type of shuttle only he had seen-the imperial tie glider,one tie wing right above it and a small,stuffy cockpit.it laucnhed missles for primary and dropped bombs secondary.just then four other fighters,almost similar to his except the fact that they were yellow,green,orange and red.same symbol,same weapons.they flew everywhichway,blasting the tie glider due to its advanced sheilds.it went hurtling into a star destroyer after a lot of shots.they all joined in,a mass of colors and eyes painted on the sides.they sperated in time to avoid the easiest tie yet-an imperial Tie x1.slowest thing with the worst weapons,lately.went down easy.they seperated,coms buzzing.then only the black and red shuttles were talking."we could have got more of em if you werent such a control freak!" the red pilot yelled."well maybe it was becouse some idiot with a bad temper wasted almost all of his ammo-and only hit his own allies!" the black pilot yelled back."hey knock it off!" the green yelled suddenly."keep this com clear you two,we dont want to lose the only allies we have!" wow.they flew off attacking differant fighters,with the red an black ones occasionally aiming at each other.
 Renegade Angel
10-15-2005, 7:55 PM
((Wow, Try not to godmod with lock-on and the 60 missles n' armor.))
 Xhacker
10-15-2005, 9:51 PM
I made it the the hanger and notice my team standing in attention. I looked at them funny saying, what the hell you guys doing we got a war to win. They all starting going on there desinated transport. I got on mine and turn around to look at my home away from home, hopely not for the last time. "Welcome abord sir, my pilot said as he fired up the engines.
"Lets lock and load people."
 Renegade Angel
10-15-2005, 9:56 PM
(( Sgt. Johnson lines, eh? nice ))
 jediofdoom
10-16-2005, 5:53 AM
Jax heard Gus over the comm....but did not respond. Instead he went towards the star destroyer. He heard Don say;
"He must be crazy, taking it on single handed"
Jax laucnhed a missile...the star destroyer's bridge exploded. Jax swerved and dodged wreckage.
"How the hell did he do that?" Don said amazed
Jax did not reply, he did not say a word to either of his two best friends. He just continued to fly and blast Tie fighters out of the sky...
 Renegade Angel
10-16-2005, 10:06 AM
The ship gave a violent shake and then he knew. "GO GO GO!" He yelled. The jedi jumped ino their ships and he set a proton core in the hangar. He took off and gave the signal,
"Jax, hit the hangar with all you got."
 jediofdoom
10-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Jax did nothing.
"what are you waiting for?" Don yelled
Jax's ship lurched and disapeared
"JAX? He's....gone"
Don's ship jerked backwards and he was flund into the hanger of the Ghost Town. His ship collided with anohter and they crashed. Don's head hit the controls and all was black.....
 jediofdoom
10-16-2005, 10:33 AM
(Kenny)

The landing ships had managed to get past the baracade. An unknown fighter had destroyed on of the star destroyers with a single missile and this had distracted the imperials. The ships had made their way towards a landing area but they had come under attack. Kenny mas manning one of the turrets and he could clearly see how protected it would be. The imperials were using anti aircreaft guns to take them down. Two landing craft had been hit already and now there were only three left. Kenny fired and and took out a AA gun. But while he was searching for a new target his gun was hit. The ship jerked. Kenny was thrown back. His gun was colpletly wrecked. He had an idea. He lowered the ramp and the back of the ship and set up a machine gun. He fired out of the back. Now the ramp was open he could hear how loud it was. One of the landing ships was hit and spiraled out of control. It hit a large tree and broke into two. One part landed and blew up and the other crushed an Imperial look out post.
This was getting dangerous....
 Renegade Angel
10-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Gus sighed "That is NOT what I meant!"
The star Destroyer's hangar bay started to fall apart. Jax could've killed himself.
 jediofdoom
10-16-2005, 2:12 PM
(Kenny)

The remaining two ships continued to the landing zone. The Imperial fire was becoming more concentrated and accurate. Kenny was shooting all that he could see. The other ship was taking heavy fire. It got hit on the wing and spiraled down. It hit the ground with a thud and was immediately surrounded by imperilal soldiers. Kenny fired at them. He took a few of them out. Suddenly a Dark Trooper jet pakced onto the open ramp. He kicked Kenny in the face. Kenny bounced backwards. The trooper threw another solider out. He slid down the ramp yelling. The dark trooper then shot at a few more soliders. Kenny grabbed his electro staff but the dark trooper kicked it out of his hand. Kenny was fling into a wall. Kenny pushed the trooper away. The trooper backed off. Kenny grabbed a knife and threw it at the wall. It bounced off and hit the troopers jet pack which sparked. Kenny looked down at the machine gun. It was chained to the ramp. Kenny grabbed his electro staff and hit the chain. One of the sides gave and the machine gun slid down the ramp taking the dark trooper with it, but the dark trooper grabbed the end of the ramp. Kenny quickly pushed the button to close it. The trooper hung on. The dark trooper grabbed a thermal grenade and threw it insude and then let go. Kenny quickly pushed the emergency release for the ramp. It fell and kenny gabbed the grenade and threw it out. But it went off just before it got out. The ship jerked violently and was then hit by an AA gun. The ship crashed into a mountain. Kenny hit the back wall and blacked out...
 jediofdoom
10-16-2005, 2:19 PM
Don woke up in the medical bay. He was dimly awear that someone was there
"That was a nasty crash" said the man
"I know I'm surprised i made it" Don said sitting up
His vision was blurry. He could see the outline of a man in a cloak.
"How do you feel?" said the voice
"err....confused"
"why's that?"
"Because my friend dissapeared"
"Oh and what friend is this?"
"Jax Polara"
"Oh him"
"what do you mean? him?"
"some say he was a bit of a fool to leave"
"don't you dare call him a fool!" Don yelled
"I think I do dare to call myself a fool" said the voice slowly
It took a while for Don to realise what had just been said
"Jax?" he asked timidly
"The one and only" said the voice....
 Xhacker
10-16-2005, 5:44 PM
THe Roar of the engines makes you feel like home. Our pilot, who can't keep the plane flying start becuase of all the missle flying twords us. " Damint we could use some support he, The pilot yelled over the com link to all the piolts.
 Renegade Angel
10-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Gus gave another sigh and ran for the Med Bay. He found Don and Jax talking amongst themselves. "MY GOD JAX! WHERE WHERE YOU!?"
"I want to know why you left us, why did you leave!?"
He looked at Don. Don probrably thought he was crazy. Gus looked in to Jax's eyes.... and knew why he left.... He had trained, purified himself. No one had done this before without dying, no one. Purified. Impossible. It was rediculous. NO ONE had ever made it through such rough training, ever. "Jax... How? And... here?" Gus felt anger, but he took a deep breath and took control of his darkness, bringing it out too absorb the anger. He felt better and stronger every time he used his darkness to control his emotions. He had also done the impossible back in the days of the Phantom, he had managed to use his internal darkness as a tool, to control his emotions. He gave a weak smile.

(( K, gotta get to bed, bye! ))
 jediofdoom
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Jax fell silent as Gus entered. Jax did not look at him. When Gus had finished Jax looked up.
"nothing is impossible" Jax said after a moments silence. He sensed Gus's anger.
"and you know exactly why I left" He said in a horse voice.
"To rid myself of anger and hatred and to turn back....something I see even ebing a Jedi has stopped you doing"
He stood up
"I must speak to the captain, far more evil doings are going on on the planet than the creation of dark troopers" Jax said not letting anything slip
Don looked like he was about to speak but stopped
Jax left the room his cloak billowing out behind him.....
 Renegade Angel
10-17-2005, 3:56 PM
Gus was good at this. Reading thoughts. Jax knew more.... more than ehat he had told them. He thought hard and then remembered a class he took when he was in the Sith Academy. The Force and You it was called. It tought many ''universal'' powers, such as masking your alignment to others. Gus followed Jax through the hall, using his stealth belt to keep him hidden.. He used Force Sight and looked Jax up and down. Blue. It showed a bright blue glow coming off of him. Maybe he had mastered the light side. Impossible. Gus walked back into his own room to fond a suprise, a BIG suprise. Kaitlyn was sitting on his bed, staring down at the floor. she looked up when she heard Gus's robes swish through the air. "GUS!"
"KAITLYN!" They ran up to each other and hugged tightly. "I missed you soooo much!"
"I missed you too, Kait. So.... Why'd you come back here, I thought you retired."
"When I heard about the Rebels fighting again, I remembered you were still here, so I came bakc to help out."
"Good, Wlecome back, Gold Two!" Kaitlyn giggled and smiled. She pushed Gus back, knocking him onto his bed. She lay down beside him and they started to kiss. They sat there for ever, kissing. Finally they stopped and Kaitlyn started to blush. Gus unleashed the darkness again and it quickly controlled his love, rought it down a bit. If it wasn't for the darkness, he would've.... well.... he didn't want to get into it right now. (Those of you whom don't have a clue wha's going on here, look at the recent Phantom Series.)

Elena looked around the space staion, Gus had to be here. She walked thrpugh the halls, her cloaking device active, until she found a room that she knew was it. A teen boy and girl, laying on the bed. Okay, that so didn't sound right... She stuck her blaster up and uncloaked herself."GET UP!" Her assassin droid walkjed in and fired his flame cannon.

Gus jumped up and activated his old Sith saber. It absorbed the heat and started to glow. Kaitlyn got up and activated her lightsaber. she threw the blade and a flash of yellow cut through the assassin droid. It exploded. The Twilek fired at kait, but Gus took the blow instead. He slid back a few feet and saw a boot over his face, she was going to kill him. The foot came down and then dissapeared. Kaitlyn force pushed her into a wall. "Bye." Said Kait, as she used Force Grip to crush here. Elena choked p blood and a lightsaber slashed acroos her face. More blood came up.

She choked until she couldn't breath, then stood up slowly. her face was turning blue now. Wait, it was already blue.... A red luightsaber cut into her stomach and was thrust through to the other side of her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and all went black.

(( That had to be the most grusome death in the SW saga! ))
 jediofdoom
10-17-2005, 4:17 PM
Jax smiled. He knew Gus had been tailing him he knew Gus was trying to see what he had been thinking. So Jax had played a trick he had thought of something colpletly the opposite of what was on the planet. Jax had also sensed the bounty hunter. Jax was not bothered Gus was more that a match for her. He also knew Kaitilyn was back. He had sensed her. Gus'slove for her had clouded his view. Jax walked to the birdge and entered. The captain turned
"Don I thought I told you - JESUS! JAX!?!?"
Everyone turned. Jax glanced around
"Nice to see you havn't forgotten me"
"we...we thought you were....dead"
Jax was silent
"I need to talk to you about the planet you are invading" he said quietly
"what about it?"
"there is more there than you realise. More than just an imperial pressence. There is more than imperial soldiers. There are bounty hunters there looking for Gus and once they learn of it...me too. That's not all. Bounty hunters are nothing for Jedi but there is something much much worse in the depths of a temple in the middle of the imperial base"
Jax turned
"Follow me"
 jediofdoom
10-17-2005, 4:18 PM
Jax smiled. He knew Gus had been tailing him he knew Gus was trying to see what he had been thinking. So Jax had played a trick he had thought of something colpletly the opposite of what was on the planet. Jax had also sensed the bounty hunter. Jax was not bothered Gus was more that a match for her. He also knew Kaitilyn was back. He had sensed her. Gus'slove for her had clouded his view. Jax walked to the birdge and entered. The captain turned
"Don I thought I told you - JESUS! JAX!?!?"
Everyone turned. Jax glanced around
"Nice to see you havn't forgotten me"
"we...we thought you were....dead"
Jax was silent
"I need to talk to you about the planet you are invading" he said quietly
"what about it?"
"there is more there than you realise. More than just an imperial pressence. There is more than imperial soldiers. There are bounty hunters there looking for Gus and once they learn of it...me too. That's not all. Bounty hunters are nothing for Jedi but there is something much much worse in the depths of a temple in the middle of the imperial base"
Jax turned
"Follow me" he said not giving a hint of emotion away. Jax left the room and headed towards the science lab followed closely by the captain....
 Renegade Angel
10-17-2005, 6:44 PM
Gus sat back down. He finally knew what was down on that planet, what Jax was hiding. Bounty Hunters. After him. But why me? he thought. JAx doesn't trust me.... Otherwise he would've told me about them, and he probrably thinks I can't handle them... He lloked at Kaitlyn, whom was removing the dead body from the room. Gus slowly got up and wlaked over to her in pain. "Sit own! Your leg looks bad, go rest." His leg hurt so bad.... when he took that shot, the blast had hit him right in the shin. he sat back down, thinking about Jax, about his aprents, and about this war. gus sighed. He knew his parents were still alive, they were out there.... somewhere... "What's wrong?" Interrupted Kait. He forgot all about that. About how good she was at reading someone's emotions. "Nothing." He said quickly. He released his darkness and let it clear some emotion. Gus gave a deep bretah. Much better... He lay down on his back. Something else.... That temple.... but what about it? Gus thpught hard. He was using the force to listen to Jax's conversation, but Jax had just now used the force to block Gus's power out. Darnit...
 jediofdoom
10-18-2005, 2:50 AM
As Jax entered the science lab he released the block he had on Gus. He knew Gus had been listening in. But in the lab it was pointless to try. The lab walls were desighned to stop even Jedi mind tricks. Gus would not be able to penetrate these walls. Jax walked over to a young scientist named Ross. He handed him a peice of Gold that he extracted from his pocket. Ross took it and examined it.
"yes....time period uncertain....around the time of the wars....hmmmm very rare"
Jax turned to the captain
"Sir, on the planey below we have a lenegendary sith, he rests in a temple underneath the imperial base. He was imprisoned until a Pure Jedi could defeat him, that Jedi was supposed to be me...but i've walked too far down the dark path to have any chance of defeat him. But there is a problem he is waking up. He can sense my presance. Once awake it will be almost impossible to destroy him"
Jax stared at the gold
"...becasue how can you kill what is already dead"
 Renegade Angel
10-18-2005, 8:00 PM
Gus flet hte block lift. Finally... He concentrated hard, but could hear nothing, the walls were too strong. He tried to use his darkness to break past, but no..... nothing came to him. He got up and tried to walk to the door, but Kaitlyn shoved him back onto the bed. "Stay here, you need your rest!"
"Whatever..."
He rolled over on his side and sneezed. Oh no, his fever was still there.(See the Phantom RPs ) Wait.... thi wasn't a noirmal fever, it couldn't have been.... Why else would he suddenly feel great then horrbile? Oh no... He knew what it was. Kaitlyn. Her medichlorions had.... well... ''mixed'' with his. (If ya know what I mean) The result in a female's medichlorions in a male body were too much for his body. It seemed worth it, all that kissing.

(( Hey guys, i just realized I've been spelling he rname wrong on accident! It's spelled K A I T L Y N, Pronounced Kate-Lin ))

((Gotta go, see ya))
 jediofdoom
10-19-2005, 4:33 PM
Jax stared out the viewing window for a bit. He eventually came to his senses.
"I will take a boarding party down there with me, those soliders have no idea with what they are dealing with"
Jax left. He walked to Gus's room. Ignoring the closed door he barged in to Gus and Kaitilyn kissing
"Gus your comming with me, you too" Jax said pointing at Kaitlyn
Jax left and then walked to the med bay. He saw Don putting on his helmet.
"Don, with me"
Jax called on some others and eventually they were ready. Jax and Don would escort the others as they were in a shuttle. Jax and Don would be in their fighters. Jax saw Don looking at his B wing X zero.
"Nice" Don muttered
"I Know, I had her specially made"
"what's she like to.....pilot?"
"It's the best fighter i have ever piloted....except the old Viper IV"
Jax sighed and got into his ship he took off and once outside put his ship into attack formation. the wings unfolded. Jax loved this ship it had the desighn of the B wing meets X wing and it handled like a beut. Jax circled the cruiser until the shuttle and Don came out.
 Renegade Angel
10-19-2005, 7:42 PM
"We'll be ot in a minute, guys." Gus said over the comm, as the diagnostics finsished up.
"Hmm.... Wow, Your medichlorion count is high, but most are from a female body. I assume your body just needs to get used to the high count."
"No problem, Doc."
Gus put on his tunic and slipped his Master robes over it. He slid on his boots, grabbed his saber, and headed to Kait's room. She was waiting on her bed, fixing her lightsaber. A small spark flew out as she removed the yellow color crystal and replaced it with a silver one. Her robes were already on, and she was ready. She replaced the cover on the crystal slot and put the weapon around her belt, next to her blaster. She stood and followed Gus to the hangar. She looked tired, and she didn't say a word on the way there. They hopped into their seperate ships and flew out of the hangar bay.
"Jax, Don, we're ready."
 jediofdoom
10-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Jax escorted the shuttle towards the planet. Don was protecting it from the back. They came under heavy fire but Jax and Don managed to take the Tie Fighters. They entered the atmosphere as they go closer to the ground they started to come under heavy fire. Jax and Don bombed some of the command posts. Eventually they came to a clearing and landed. They were immediatly attacked by imperial forces. Jax jumped out and ignited his lightsaber. He cut down a few storm troopers. He force pushed one into a tree. The others fled in fear. Jax walked over to the solider slupmed against the tree. Jax took off the mans helmet. He looked Jax in the eye and then attempted to punch him. Jax caught the mans hand before it had moved an inch. Jax looked him in the eye and then threw him against the tree so hard that the man was knocked unconcious. Don came over holding a rifle. The others were also comming out of the shuttle and looked around. Jax heard a noise. He turned and behind him was a bounty hunter, he glanced at the group
"which of you is Gus Kenobi?"
Jax stepped forwards
"It's you ay? You don't look so tough"
Jax smiled
"I'm not Gus, but you'll find I'm a lot stronger"
Jax jumped up, ignited his lightsaber and cut the bounty hunters gun in half and kicked him to the floor. He put the tip of his blade to the bounty hunters throat and smiled
"who are you?"
Jax looked into bounty hunters eyes
"A Jedi"
 Renegade Angel
10-20-2005, 6:51 PM
Gus cut in trough Jax.
"I am."
"Jax, stay out, it's my fight now, take Kait and Don and find the tomb, I can hold these pushovers."
Gus's saber ignited and slashed at the Hunter's face. The hunter stumbled back and smirked. He aimed a Blaster at Gus and fired. He just barely dodged the bolt as he quickly struck again. He switched to a Vibro Blade and continued to strike at Gus. He dodged all of Gus's moves.
"Fine, Be that way!" Gus yelled as he used Force Crush on the pitifull exscuse for a Hunter. To Gus's suprise he broke free and slahed Gus's arm. It started to bleed. "Damn!" Gus yelled, grabbing his arm in pain. He slashed and cut thre Hunter's armor.
 jediofdoom
10-21-2005, 3:10 AM
Jx spun around
"Gus you fool!" he yelled
"These are no oridnary bounty hunters! They work for-" He was cut short. More bounty hunters appeared around them.
"damn it"
Jax charged at one and clipped him on the back of the head with the hitl of his saber. The bounty hunter collapsed. Jax turned, they were surrounded.
"Guys RUN!" Jax yelled
Jax concentrated hard. He picked all of the bounty hunters off of the floor and threw them in a heap. Jax turned to Don
"Take them and go! I'll meet up with you later!"
Jax flipped a bounty hunter over his shoulder. But it was too late, him and Gus were surrounded. To the bounty hunters surprise Jax broke into a smile.
"so this is what bounty hunters pass for these days"
Jax looked around. He stamped on the floor and as if his foot had emitted an earth tremour the bounty hunters fell backwards. Jax brought out another lightsaber and ignited it. The blue and green light emittig from them playesd with the colour on the bounty hunters armour. Jax jumped up and struck one down. He spun around and stabbed one in the shoulder. He kicked one away. He stabbed one in the stomach and then hit him on the back with the hilt of his saber. Jax did not know what Gus was doing but all he knew was here and now, if Gus resorted to using dark powers. Gus would not survive....
 Renegade Angel
10-21-2005, 7:13 AM
Gus thought about his hidden darkness. He coul duse it inside, but... what about outaide? He decided to use it as an emegency type thing and kicked an incoming hunter in the face, flinging him back ibto another. "Dominos are fun!" he yelled as he threw a fist in triumph. He smacked another over the head with his own blaster pistol. He crushed it and threw it's remains to the side. He slashed another's Jet pack and it ewxploded, killing 2 others.
"This is gonna be fun."
 jediofdoom
10-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Jax spun around. The hunter had stopped. They stood transfixed in fear and then fled. Jax had felt it too. Jax turned to Gus
"I think it's time I filled you in"
Jax sat down
"Long ago there was a Jedi named Zion Romantix, he fought alongside the Jedi for years. It is unclear but he was banished and was killed at the hands of a jedi."
Jax pasued giving Gus time to let this sink in
"Before he died he cursed the Jedi order. He was brought back to life by a sith lord long ago. He then fought my master who could not kill him so some old Jedi imprisoned him until someone arrived....Until I arrived. But thats not all. When we saw that prophecy...it wasn't about Rezillo at all....it was about Zion. But On my travels I have found out more than I would have liked. Long strory short, He thinks I'm dead so I am no longer a threat to him, but you arn't dead. The reason these bounty hunters want you is to kill you. Only a pure Jedi can kill this thing"
Jax paused again
"But thats were the problems come up. I have already gone down the path to darkness so I have no chance and sadly Gus so have you. You are not Pure enough. You have evil and hatred in your heart. There is however a solution. One person who us meeting was no coincidence. Someone who you have taken a liking to...Kaitlyn. She is pure. Meeting her was no coincidence. Infact she is the reason you have fallen so far down the path to evil. She is the only one who can defeat him. But there is a catch....she will die"
 Renegade Angel
10-21-2005, 3:44 PM
(( I take it your either 1) Getting Jealous f her and my charatcer or 2) You're sick of her ))

First he reactted to the darkness. "You... You weren't purified.... you're evil..." Gus used Force Sight again and saw the truth. A bloody red light came from him. Darkness. Gus looked at his friend. He was a friend, not an enemy. Then came Kaitlyn. Tears the size of golfballs rolled down his cheeks. He looked over at Kait, she was over by a tree, waiting. "C'mon guys, hurry! You're gonna miss this!"
Gus looked to his feet in sadness. He stopped crying and looked at Jax. "But.... Is the death of a loved one like her worth the galaxy?" He was selfish and arrogant. What a jerk he had been. This all came to him and he knew he was still dark, but yet he was still a Jedi. A warrior.
He decided not to tell Kait. He lloked at Jax and then to the sky, it was slowly turning orange and red. He stood beside her and sat down, she sat too, their legs dangling off the ridge. She lay her head on his shoulder and sighed. Gus looked up and saw two.... no three suns setting at once. What a beautiful sight....
 jediofdoom
10-21-2005, 4:38 PM
(No i thought it would be a cool story twist and see how it goes we could find some miraculas discovery or maybe she just goes into a coma. Just ideas)

"Gus just think. If this thing kills us you wont be able to love kaitlyn anyway. Either way you and her can not be. I'm sorry but it must be done there is no one else. You were meant to kill him but now it is too late for you and me. It must be her"
Jax turned to look at kaitlyn
"I know it's hard but it must be done"
Jax stood up and brushed the grass off his robe
"She must be trained. I assume you wil train her. I will try and hold him off for as long as I can. Kaitlyn is the only one who can do this but first you must teach her. teach her how you use her power but not to fall to the dark side. I can not garantee you long so do what is necesary"
Jax walked towards kaitlyn and blessed her in a language she did not understand. he then muttered
"Gus needs to talk to you"
 Renegade Angel
10-21-2005, 5:44 PM
(( Umm.... Is it possible she survives? ))

Kaitlyn walked over to Gus. "Yeah, what is it?"
"Adawanay."
"What!?"
"Padawan."
"Me? Who? What?"
Gus sat for a while, explaining the whole story.
"I.... I accept."
"Then we must train."
 jediofdoom
10-29-2005, 2:32 PM
Jax watched as Gus and Kaitlyn walked away to begin their training. He sighed.
"Don, find the others that have landed on the planet. I must deal with something"
"As you wish, Master Polara"
Jax looked at Don who smiled
Jax nodded and walked towards the sith temple. He could feel the darkness. It was like a thick mist. He felt his heart beat faster and faster. He came to a clearing and in the middle was a huge temple. Jax entered it and the door shut behind him immediatly.
"I did not expect you so soon- YOU!? You're suppose to be dead!"
Out of the darkness came a dark figure he was completly hidden by a black robe. Only his cold yellow eyes showed from under his hood
"Suppose to yes, but not. I know of your plan and I know I can't kill you"
He laughed, a cold high mirthless laugh.
Jax waited for him to stop
"Are you finished?"
"yes" he said in a cold voice
He withdrew two lightsaber and ignited them. Both as red as blood.
Jax took out his own and ignited it
"Lets see what the so called greatest Jedi in the galaxy fares against the undead sith lords" He smiled and from the shadows more dead sith lorsa appeared
Jax stared defiantly back and raised his blade...
 Renegade Angel
10-29-2005, 5:32 PM
(( Dude, you said Mira... She retired a LOOONG time ago! ))
"Jax."
"What?"
"He's in trouble."
((I'll post more later, I need to get somw stuff done first.
 jediofdoom
10-31-2005, 5:14 PM
(so I did, my bad)

Jax blocked a vicious attack from a sith corpse. Jax staggered backwards. He could feel Gus and Kaitlyn, they were worried about him. Jax tried to send a message to Gus telapathically, "Don't try and help, Train her" he tried to say. He had no idea if it had worked. Jax kicked at a corpse and his foot sank throught it's ribs, jax used force push to get it off him. Jax then sliced a corpse in half.
"Whats the matter Zion? Scared?" Jax taunted
Zion smiled
"No I just want to see hoe you fight"
"You realise I wont give away my fighting style so easily?"
Jax roundhouse kicked a corpse and it's head fell off.
"This is basic combat"
Zion frowned slightly
"Are this sith lords too weak for you Master Polara?"
Jax spun around and sliced a corpse's leg off
"weak is an under statement"
Jax force pushed a corpse into another who fell into another and they were kababed on a steak on the wall.
Zion threw his cloak to the floor
"I see there is nothing for it then, I'll kill you myself"
"You may try but you will not suceed"
Hurry Gus teach her fast Jax thought desperately
Page: 1 of 2