Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ultimate Saber Crystal Mod(K1)

Page: 1 of 1
 RC-1162
10-13-2005, 7:12 AM
i just got this cool idea.
these are all the crystals of KotOR with special powers:
Rubat Crystal
Damind Crystal
Eralam Crystal
Sapith Crystal
Nextor Crystal
Opila Crystal
Jenruax Crystal
Phond Crystal
Luxum Crystal
Firkrann Crystal
Bondar Crystal
Sigal Crystal
Upari Crystal
Solari Crystal
Heart of the Gaurdian
Mantle of the Force
Krayt Dragon Pearl
Rough-cut Upari Amulet

there are 18 crystals. now; i think someone should make a mod that has two completely new, retextured power crystals. one crystal should have the combined powers of the first 9 crystals, and the other the combined powers of the last 9 crystals. what to call them is your choice.
And if they can, that person could also add a new color crystal with more custom properties. i dont know if this can be done but try to import a color from KotOR TSL say viridian or silver or so.
this mod would have lots of merit and it would be really cool if someone could make it.
 MdKnightR
10-13-2005, 1:47 PM
I don't know.....It seems to me that combining all those properties would just make an "instant death" lightsaber, and I think that there is already a mod for that for TSL.
 RC-1162
10-13-2005, 2:03 PM
thats for tsl, im talking about for K1. and these crystals could come in handy against malak. anyone up for it?
 The_Maker
10-13-2005, 2:39 PM
I would do it but making super ultra death leet pwnage weapon is no better than cheating in my opinion, where's the challenge in winning a fight with just one hit? :disaprove
 ChAiNz.2da
10-13-2005, 2:53 PM
I would do it but making super ultra death leet pwnage weapon is no better than cheating in my opinion, where's the challenge in winning a fight with just one hit? :disaprove
Again I'm being moved to remind everyone that a requestor's reason "why" isn't an issue. Also, anyone's 'opinion' except for the requestor's, isn't an issue unless it's geared on how to accomplish it...

In fact, there's now a new Rule #6 here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151005)

Do NOT respond to a mod request unless you intend to help with it, comment on how it can be achieved, add yourself to the list (as either a "taker" or another "requestor") or to inform a requestor(s) that the task isn't currently able to be done.

I'll state again, this isn't aimed strictly at you The_Maker.. but to everyone. New Rules.
 RC-1162
10-14-2005, 9:26 AM
thanx for sticking up for me. if ppl wanted, this could be used in conjunction with redhawkes star forge workbench mod. you can place the crystals in the empty spike bins and the insert them into your sabers at the workbench.
Page: 1 of 1