Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR 3 guess

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
10-12-2005, 5:36 PM
I always assumed that KotOR 3 would follow the premise of the other games. In KotOR 1:
Revan defeats Malak and saves the Republic or Revan becomes the Dark Lord of the Sith and resumes the destruction of the Republic.
Then, in KotOR 2:
The exile reseaves a quest from admiral Carth Onasi to find Revan or the holocron of Bastila says that Revan dissapeared, abandonig his apprentice and companions
Now, in KotOR 3, I think it should be the continuation of the "quest" to find Revan, possibly using the Exile again, maybe not. Maybe you have to race the Sith to find Revan, who could help save the galaxy, or bring untold destruction to the Republic. What do you think?
 The_Maker
10-12-2005, 7:57 PM
But if the Exile becomes the Re-New dark Lord of the Sith why would (s)he want to look for Revan? :disaprove
 Johnny Couth
10-12-2005, 8:35 PM
No, didn't they say that there was an upcoming invasion of the true sith and Revan went off to prepare for it, or something like that? Wouldn't KOTOR3 have more to do with that?
 AnarKy
10-12-2005, 8:41 PM
I agree that the main quest in kotor 3 should be agout finding revan but not with the exile as pc.
 The Doctor
10-13-2005, 4:32 PM
But if the Exile becomes the Re-New dark Lord of the Sith why would (s)he want to look for Revan? :disaprove
Like I said above, maybe Revan could be instumental in the destruction or protection of the Republic.
 Shem
10-13-2005, 5:05 PM
I'd go with a new Jedi if the quest is to find Revan. Of course have the option lines come up whether Revan was male/female, and the same with the Exile. And if Revan went dark or light as with the Exile. And possibly picking Revan's face on the original Revan faces from KOTOR I so when you find Revan, he/she's looks are based on what you picked out.
 Darth Serebus
10-14-2005, 2:49 PM
I say new Jedi/sith at level one. Although use some data from the two KOTOR games such as level of previous characters. That way there is a record of both Revan and the Exille. or if not like in Kotor 2 the NPC will gather information from you as to how Revan and the Exille appeared or you could simply put thier likeliness and input the side of the force they were on. But I rather the xbox or pc gather info from an existing source or have me answer question during gameplay.
 The Doctor
10-14-2005, 4:07 PM
Personaly, I found the dialogue explaining Revan's allignment stupid and a little obvious, which added to my disatisfacation with TSL. I think it would be better if the game asks you questions before the game starts. Just a thought.
Page: 1 of 1