Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

one battle for the whole galaxy

Page: 1 of 1
 Jet Jedi
10-12-2005, 1:16 PM
( Jacen De Koras,a jedi from the time before hyperspace flipped up and thrust down at his target... the greatest lord of the sith to date)
Aaaaaaaargh!
( He fell as a lightsaber blade smashed into his knee)
Sto...p thi...s. Why do I have to turn... to the si..th? I may be... a loner from... the jed..i ord...er but i'll nev..er be a sith! Aaaaaaaaaargh stop! Stop! Stop!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! ( as you may have noticed hed was being seduced to force lightning)
EDIT: (someone be the sith plz)
 lord-slane
11-16-2005, 6:28 PM
(thrusted a bolt of force lightning) come to the dark side.(more force lightning)JOIN THE DARK SIDE. you will have ultimate power.
 Renegade Angel
11-16-2005, 6:38 PM
Sorry to be a critic, but you won't get amny members here.

1) No character sheet

2) No plot line

3) No objectives

4) You should write authoritavely. Example:

Instead of saying this:
(thrusted a bolt of force lightning) come to the dark side.(more force lightning)JOIN THE DARK SIDE. you will have ultimate power.

try this:
Slane thrust a bolt of force lightning at the jedi. "Join us. Join the dark side. You will have the ultimate power." He attacked with more force lightning.

Look at the RPGs called the Phantom. I joined it because it had the best story line, a good plot, objectives, rules...
Pardon me please, lately I've been a fanfic/rpg critic.
 jediofdoom
11-17-2005, 9:09 AM
[QUOTE=Renegade Angel]Sorry to be a critic, but you won't get amny members here.

1) No character sheet

2) No plot line

3) No objectives

Agreed. you have obviously have no idea how to create a role play that will work
 Renegade Angel
11-17-2005, 3:33 PM
We're not trying to be harsh, just trying to help.
 lord-slane
11-17-2005, 4:10 PM
thanks
 Renegade Angel
11-17-2005, 8:58 PM
Lol, You guys probrably hate us, but trust me, RP's are more fun when you know what you're doing.
Page: 1 of 1