Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Master Chief Armor Perhaps?

Page: 1 of 1
 Archon II
10-09-2005, 8:55 PM
Since I don't have any experience with creating models or armor, and since I've been working on the M4-78 Restoration Project in any spare time I have, I was wondering if someone could make a cool Master Cheif like armor or appearence for the Exile? An armor like the Mandalorian armor or Sith armor. This would be ok right, since we can't use content from other games, but we can use ideas. :)
 The_Maker
10-09-2005, 10:16 PM
How is this revelant to him wanting a Custom Armor made? :eyeraise:

Anyhow, are you thinking just a reskin? A reskin and a custom file so its a unique item?
Do you want the helmet included? What armor do you want it to replace/what model do you want to use? Should this require cheats or not?

Details help =/
 Lando Griffin
10-09-2005, 10:26 PM
someone could reskin the sith commando c which is the ubese clan, dark green, and it would look something like master cheif, ive done it before. But i never thought of releasing it.
 The_Maker
10-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Sure someone can do it but, details still would help out here =/
 Archon II
10-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Just a re-skin and a custom file. I was thinking something along the lines of the armor that you can aquire from the Mandalorians on the Unknown World in Kotor that covers your entire body. Head an all. I don't mind using cheats either. :)
 Darth Jester
06-09-2006, 5:06 AM
My idea would be mandalores armor from tsl (just change the colouring a little bit)
 The_Maker
06-11-2006, 12:06 AM
AUGH!!! The horror! O_o

Last post date was 10-09-2005

Today's date is 06-10-2006.

This thread is about 8 months old. :/
I never took up this request, I have more or less lost interest in the Kotor series and unless something was released that I didn't hear about this has not been made. So it's probably best to just leave it that way.
 Clone L68362
06-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Although, it would be a cool mod...Reclaimer seems pretty interested in Halo, if he does mods...maybe he can do it?
 CadmiumRED
09-29-2006, 8:56 PM
Speaking of armor and replacing Sith Commando armor, is there a way to get Sith Commando armor in the game? If so, what MOD is it and where can I find it?
 T7nowhere
09-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Sith Commando? Is that in TSL? Well if its what I'm thinking it is then all you need to do is use the diguise property and point it to the "Sith Commando" appearance line and save the uti. Any armor would me suitable
 goldberry
09-30-2006, 4:52 AM
I'll check that now.
EDIT: You guys mean this?:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/goldberry2000/Untitled1-1.jpg)
Hell, it's shinier than I remember from K1 (Wasn't it block white in K1?).

EDIT2: Oh yea btw, the tag is Sith_Soldier_01.utc. If you're using the disguise property on the item modifier, it is the last line before the first lot of ***** (Please note I actually mean asterixs and am not swearing lol).
 stoffe
09-30-2006, 6:15 AM
I'll check that now.

That one in the image is a regular Sith Trooper. Sith Commando armor is the appearance types 508, 509 and 510 (same armor in all three, but different colors), which looks differently though in the same basic style.

You can make a disguise and set it to use those appearance types, but it's possible that you may need to copy&paste the model and texture names into the other bodyvar columns as well for it to work without crashing (don't remember for sure if it works with any types of clothing/armor otherwise).
 CadmiumRED
09-30-2006, 8:46 AM
I'll check that now.
Hell, it's shinier than I remember from K1 (Wasn't it block white in K1?).

EDIT2: Oh yea btw, the tag is Sith_Soldier_01.utc. If you're using the disguise property on the item modifier, it is the last line before the first lot of ***** (Please note I actually mean asterixs and am not swearing lol).
Yeah, this was the Sith armor I was talking about. I didn't mean to say Commando (I guess I was supposed to say Trooper), I didn't know there was a huge discrepancy between the two. But I'm a little confused here, how do I get this armor with the "giveitem" command? I don't quite understand this part.
 goldberry
09-30-2006, 9:14 AM
Hang on, I'll post a copy of the file i used on PCGamemods, as it was modded. Will edit when I've posted it.

EDIT: Done. Download here: http://pcgamemods.com/mod/19215.html)
 CadmiumRED
09-30-2006, 9:15 AM
Thanks man, much appreciated.
Page: 1 of 1