Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hey I suck at SWGB modding

Page: 1 of 1
 Naga Sadow
10-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Hey people i suck at modding for SWGB and i just got done trying this well um i have an idea

I don't know if anyone can make this possible but i was wondering if someone can make a Coursant Planet kinda like a side quest you know
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
10-09-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm pretty sure someone was working on it, I'm not sure who though:)
 Naga Sadow
10-09-2005, 2:59 PM
Well i was thinking it could have like a quest by the jedi there but i guess not and im talking about KOTOR 1
 The_Maker
10-09-2005, 3:19 PM
Well your title is suggesting Star Wars Galactic Battle-grounds :eyeraise:
 Naga Sadow
10-09-2005, 7:33 PM
Yes it is i used to mod there
 Naga Sadow
10-09-2005, 7:33 PM
at swgbh starwars galactic battlegrounds heaven
 Lando Griffin
10-09-2005, 8:28 PM
ok what is with this thread, is this mod for kotor or some game for swbg?
 The_Maker
10-09-2005, 10:13 PM
I have no clue :whacked:

Naga Sadow
Could you please try to be more clear and specific as to what exactly you are requesting? :eyeraise:

Example;

What you want:
What game it is for:
What it should include:

and

A 4-5 sentence paragraph to describe in detail exactly how you want things to look

Usually answering those questions helps a whole bunch ;)
 RedHawke
10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
If I understand your question correctly Naga...

I don't know if anyone can make this possible but i was wondering if someone can make a Coursant Planet kinda like a side quest you know
Making totally new modules is not possible at this time, we can only edit pre-existing modules, and link them together to form the illusion of a possible new planet, even then it takes a ton of time and work to accomplish...

I see many people requesting new areas, but it seems that many do not understand the time and work involved to do such a mod.

Of course that is if I understood your question correctly! :D
 Naga Sadow
10-10-2005, 8:10 AM
oh thanks for letting me know
Page: 1 of 1