Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yoda Stories

Page: 1 of 1
 Great Scott!
10-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Anybody play this game for the Gameboy Color? I first played this game when I traded it with my friend and thought it was pretty good, but I wasn't into Star Wars at ALL at the time and got bored easily. But then my mom found it a couple months after I watched the two trilogies and started to really like it, and I absolutely LOVE it! It has Zelda-esque gameplay, and although not really consistent with Star Wars history (Han Solo isn't frozen in carbonite, various planets have Ewoks, etc.), it's really, really fun. I'll admit I haven't played it in a while, but it's only because I haven't had time. Right now I'm on Endor. The only negative thing I'd have to say about it though (other than the inconsistency) is the ONLY ONE MUSIC IN THE WHOLE GAME IS THE STAR WARS THEME SONG!!! It actually doesn't bother me, but for those of you who it does, if you press B+Start at the same time, you get a menu with R2D2 in which you can turn things like sound and music off. There's also a PC version, but judging from the demo, it kinda just seems like something to do if you're bored. So, back to my first question, has anyone else played it?

P.S. My avatar is from the game.

EDIT: I didn't notice this until now, but in the Classic Gaming logo, you can see the box for the game.
 Jamps
12-18-2005, 11:09 PM
I hear Yoda's Stories was pretty good. Maybe I shall pick up a used copy at EB games if i ever see one.
 Justus
01-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Yoda Stories was decent, nothing great but it was a good little game. If you ever got bored you could do a quick quest without a whole lot of fuss. I had the PC version of the game, I enjoyed it for the most part.
Page: 1 of 1