Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chapter 7 of the Tierra book is complete!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
10-06-2005, 10:31 PM
I thought you guys might like a little update on how my progress is going on the Tierra de los Muertos book.

140 pages. 7 chapters. That's right.

If we're going based on the radio series... the guys are getting close to Isla Calavera now.

Just to keep you guys interested, hers a few quotes...

Avegail nodded. ‘It’s down to the three of us now.’
Tulio squared himself up. ‘We few, we happy few.’
‘We band of buggered.’ Guillermo muttered.

Carlos stood up and yelled to the ocean in general. ‘Come on, Poseidon, out with it! Lend me some sugar! I am your neighbour!’

DeCazador got a little riled at this. ‘Ye nae be after me ta send mae on! I know it’s mae time, bu’ I have nae interest in goin’!’
Miguel considered this for a moment, and translated it in his head. ‘Senor DeCazador, please, you misunderstand. I’m not here in an official capacity.’

‘We are here to protest today, because ghosts and poltergeists are being sorely unrepresented in the Land of the Dead! We demand that more of them are employed in the Department of Death, and that they have a greater presence in Santa Difunta!’

Tomas continued. ‘As for the appearance of person with pink skin… yes, he may look like a total freak.’
‘Thanks, Red.’ Number Two muttered.
‘He may look like something that children would scream at and point and maybe cry, and something that mothers would take their kids to the other side of the street rather than walking past, and cower and point and say ‘oh my god what is that hideous monster of a-‘
‘I know you’re reaching your point sometime soon, Red!’ Number Two said slightly louder.
‘Okay, okay.’ Red conceded. ‘Just remember folks, that despite all of this, no matter how much of a horse of a different colour he is, he’s still a skeleton on the inside, as much as everyone else. One day, holy zebra willing not anytime soon because then we’ll truly be stuck with him, Number Two will be dead. Just like us.’
 Sallim
10-07-2005, 1:44 PM
Congrats MJ! Sounds very good, I am eager to read it.
You doin a great job, never forget about that.
 Gabez
10-10-2005, 2:12 PM
Hehe, love the quotes!

Good luck with the rest of the story. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
10-12-2005, 3:47 PM
Exciting stuff. I loved the last quote. I can't wait to read the whole shebbang.
Page: 1 of 1