Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats going on with Nightlight

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
10-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Welcome to a brand new website, Nightlight Productions!

It's a bit like that at the moment.

Tierra de los Muertos is going online now... followed by Lost Cause 1 and Lost Cause 2.

Why? For the love of the holy zebra, why!??
I hear you ask.

A couple of reasons...

I broke the news on the main Nightlight page a couple of weeks ago that Tierra de los Muertos, Lost Cause 1, and Lost Cause 2 will be played on air. The radio station, however, is unsatisfied with the edit and mixes of Lost Cause 1 and (so far) 2. So they're being re-made again by Stuart Moncrieff (who previously made The Howard Christmas Carol).

So there'll be yet another version of Lost Cause 1 soon. The good thing is it'll go up damn fast. 3 parts in a week, I'm guessing.

Lost Cause 2 should return in December. If you guys want to turn your back on Nightlight in disgust at this point, I wouldn't hold it against you!
 Incredible_d
10-10-2005, 8:29 PM
Ahhhhh, good ol Tierra, all shiny and new.
 MJ
10-11-2005, 4:59 PM
And slightly bigger file size then it normally should be. Huh. No matter.
 Urchin
10-12-2005, 8:56 AM
Even if people try to turn their backs, the light will still emanate around them. The only way to really escape is to shut your eyes and run screaming into the surrounding black void. Well, maybe without the running and screaming. Personally (even though I haven’t been here for long) I’d rather sit here not-so-quietly in the warm glow and wait...
 davrosthedalek
10-12-2005, 2:34 PM
Even if people try to turn their backs, the light will still emanate around them. The only way to really escape is to shut your eyes and run screaming into the surrounding black void. Well, maybe without the running and screaming. Personally (even though I haven’t been here for long) I’d rather sit here not-so-quietly in the warm glow and wait...

Am I the only one who's brain imploded when he read this?
 LiMP RABBiT
10-12-2005, 3:32 PM
Ummm, I kinda think I sort of get what's going on-ish. But Nightlight is on the air WOOOHOOO. About 2 years late, but still, YIPPEEEE! My EXTREMELY slow connection is currently downloading the new Tierra. Can't wait to hear it. I guess all I can say is congrats 8, I knew you'd do it old bean.

P.S. No, I haven't abandonned Nightlight. I have just gone to uni and haven't had much time to go online. I'll still pop round from time to time.

P.P.S. Yes, I called you 8, for old times sake.
Page: 1 of 1