Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saber Recovery

Page: 1 of 1
 KenobiChronicle
10-05-2005, 7:31 PM
The Saber Recovery Idea

The Sith Lords Brought the ability of customized items into view. For Example, based on your answers to Atton after Peragus, Atris'/Your Saber differs and is customized. Using that, and the ability to have the PC's Name as an item, Perhaps when you talk to Atris on Telos, or when you kill her, her dead body would wield "<PC>'s Lightsaber". The item creation wouldn't be difficult, and since we have the ability to limit items based on the PC's Stats (Example: "<PC>'s Crystal" That you find on Dantooine has the same ability) It could be a not-so-hard task.
 MdKnightR
10-06-2005, 12:42 AM
This would be an awesome mod if it would work. Hopefully you can do it!
 Weiser_Cain
10-06-2005, 1:37 AM
Yeah it was pretty lame not to get my saber back.
 KenobiChronicle
10-06-2005, 7:25 PM
I'm Currently trying to get KoToR Tool to work, It gives an error.
 Darth333
10-06-2005, 9:58 PM
Did you installed Microsoft.net framework 1.1? Kotor tool won't work without this. If youo have problems with KT, please post your error message in this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=121572)
 KenobiChronicle
10-07-2005, 12:00 AM
I Downloaded the wrong version of framework. I updated it and it worked. Thanks!
 oldflash
10-08-2005, 6:17 AM
I think will be possible to make a script and insert in atris dialog and after fight her, to give you his lightsaber if you are in ds or give back your old lightsaber if you are in ls.
Ask someone who's really good on scripting.
 KenobiChronicle
10-08-2005, 3:40 PM
I'm Currently Working on it. If Atris can wield your saber as an item, then it could be an item.
 wasa7
10-08-2005, 7:14 PM
Hi everybody, there is a mod that makes Atris weild two red lightsabers in the fight on Telos hidden base. It can be found here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13831.html)
What would be really cool is Atris weilding againg two sabers. In one hand, USM Atris prism (her own saber) and in the oher hand, the one once weilded by the Exile. That shouldn't be so hard to do, is just that I'm far from being a good scripter.
 KenobiChronicle
10-09-2005, 5:57 PM
Dont Advertise Other Mods Not Related to the Topic Please.
 JediKnight707
10-09-2005, 9:27 PM
Good idea Kenobi, and if you need any help I'll give you as much help as I can :D
 MdKnightR
10-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi everybody, there is a mod that makes Atris weild two red lightsabers in the fight on Telos hidden base. It can be found here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13831.html)
What would be really cool is Atris weilding againg two sabers. In one hand, USM Atris prism (her own saber) and in the oher hand, the one once weilded by the Exile. That shouldn't be so hard to do, is just that I'm far from being a good scripter.

There is one major flaw in this idea....what if the Exile's saber was a doubleblade?

Anyway, I think it would be cool if she would wield it at either the first or second part of your battle with her.
 Weiser_Cain
10-11-2005, 1:52 AM
Nah, she wouldn't wield my evil blade
Page: 1 of 1