Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Page: 1 of 1
 JediKnight707
10-04-2005, 6:55 PM
I was wondering if anybody could make a model of Ki-Adi-Mundi. Although I seriously doubt that it is possible, it never hurts to ask. A picture of him can be found here (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kiadimundi/index.html)
 Wampa
10-04-2005, 11:11 PM
I am afraid of mundi...
 Prime
10-05-2005, 10:43 AM
The best way might be to model a "helmet" that fits over the regular head model. That would leave the facial animations in tact. They you would have to pick a head to reskin for the rest of it...
 Jackel
10-05-2005, 5:17 PM
WHat about using that replacer tool to stretch a head so its taller? Should leave the animations in place and you shouldnt have to reskin it, well you would to make him look old and wrinkley
 JediKnight707
10-05-2005, 6:06 PM
What's the replacer tool?
 Jackel
10-05-2005, 6:27 PM
What's the replacer tool?
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/11335.html)

Used for replacing the verts and things like that.
 Master Dakari
10-10-2005, 9:42 PM
And on the top of the head you could then use Juhani's "pony-tail" thing, or make something from scratch that is similar to it, and texture it to look like hair.
 Don Vito
10-10-2005, 10:02 PM
why would you want someone with a giant forhead bigger than o.j.'s
 ChAiNz.2da
10-11-2005, 10:42 AM
why would you want someone with a giant forhead bigger than o.j.'s
Why do you find it pertinent to question someone else's request?

Request threads are not here for people to constantly question "why"? This isn't just aimed at you DV, since this seems to be happening quite often lately...

This is a note to everyone.

Don't question the "why" of a request from here on out. If you can't help out on the request, then you're doing the requester a dis-service by cluttering up the thread with irrelevant posts.

From here on out... I'll personally delete posts that are off-topic from the request. They are not here to up your post count.
Page: 1 of 1