Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Autimatically Gaining Force Powers

Page: 1 of 1
 RobQel-Droma
10-03-2005, 12:21 PM
One of the things that I really didn't like was the 20 level limit in KotOR. I think I am going to download one of those mods that give you more feats/powers per level, but I wondered if there was a way to make the game autimatically give you force powers at certain points in the game. Like at the beginning, you start out with only two force points to spend, but I think it would be cool to have the game give you some universal powers to start out. Like when you get your lightsaber, you get something basic like force push, force speed. And then if you are going dark side at some pivotal moment in the game, like the first confrontation with malak, you would get something like a level in choke, and a level in drain, or if you already had those something else. And for the light side something like Heal and Valor. And is there any way to make force camoflauge for everybody? Or get something like stoffe's high level force powers for KI? I realize that is about five questions in one, but I am fine if you just tell me how to do it, and what I need (I have Fred Tetra's KT). I just may not be able to do it for a while until I can get back on it, so if you want to make something like this if it is possible then thats ok.
Page: 1 of 1