Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW Games of the PSX Generation

Page: 1 of 1
 idle
10-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Check out the PS2 Generation Thread. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=1887933#post1887933)

When I say PSX Generation I mean Playstation(obviously), Dreamcast, Nintendo 64 & GameBoy Color. These games would have been out when I was around 12-16 (1996 - 2000) which was a time I didn't actually have any money for frivilious things like computer games although I did get to see the OT(rehashed) on the big screen and get some pop-up books from the library, which was nice. I'll post up all the games I can figure out were out around then on these formats, I'd appreciate it if someone could step in and correct me/add more! I'll even have the different makes for each game included just incase Podracer is better on the Dreamcast than it is the N64. ^_^ The deal with the thread is for people to come in and offer their opinions on said games and recommend some. Or maybe it's just a ploy to get this board active? Maybe...

Game Boy Color
Episode I: Racer (also on DC & N64)
Episode I: Obi-Wan's Adventures

I've never even seen screenshots of these games, I have a GBC kicking around but it would never cross my mind to look out for them in the bargain bin of my local computer game store. Any good?

Dreamcast
Episode I: Racer (also on GBC & N64)
Jedi Power Battles (also on PSX & GBA)
Demolition (also on PSX)

I played Racer on my cousins N64 but unfortunatly have had no chances to see the other two. I obviously liked Racer, as if there's a being alive that doesn't like it at least a little bit. What about Jedi Power Battles and Demolition? Might I rue giving away my Dreamcast?

Nintendo 64
Shadows of the Empire (also on PC)
Rogue Squadron (also on PC)
Episode I: Racer (also on GBC & DC)
Episode I: Battle For Naboo (also on PC)

I have been after a copy of Shadows of the Empire for an age. Oh how I desperatly want it...damn not having a credit card. :( BUT, PC or N64? I have Rogue Squadron for the PC but it hasn't hooked me in that much, maybe in the capable controller of the N64 I'd be able to last more than an hour? I liked Racer and will probably get it now I have an N64 again and Battle For Naboo rings a bell but I can't exactly remember my experience with it.

Playstation
Dark Forces (also on PC)
Rebel Assault II
Masters of Teras Kasi
Episode I: The Phantom Menace (also on PC)
Episode I: Jedi Power Battles (also on DC & GBA)
Demolition (also on DC)

I remember renting Dark Forces (and loving it), having Rebel Assault II for a while when my friend went on holiday and absolutely ADORING it <3 <3 <3 (I'm not sure if RAII: The Hidden Empire available on PC is the same game though, can anyone clarify?) and even now TPM is lying in the mess in my room somewhere (I got so frustrated at Padme dying so much I almost burst a blood vessel). I avoided MofTK because of the awful reviews, the others I have no idea. Help?

:::The Poll question is regarding Star Wars games. Don't vote for a console because it has Silent Hill or Super Mario! This is all about the SW games and don't forget it!:::
 idle
10-03-2005, 7:53 PM
I voted Playstation because...well...because of Rebel Assault II!
 Great Scott!
10-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Spell color wrong? Just because you're an evil Scottish person, doesn't mean they have to completely change the design for you. Anyways, definently Gameboy Color, thanks to Yoda Stories!
 idle
10-09-2005, 8:03 AM
Spell color wrong? Just because you're an evil Scotish person, doesn't mean they have to completely change the design for you. Anyways, definently Gameboy Color, thanks to Yoda Stories!

I was joskin, I hope you were when you spelt Scottish wrong. :|!
 Great Scott!
10-09-2005, 11:59 AM
I was joskin, I hope you were when you spelt Scottish wrong. :|!Yes, I was debating which one it was and went with that. I also hope you were joking when you spelt joking wrong and put an exclamation point after that smiley.
 idle
10-09-2005, 12:30 PM
I spelt joskin right. It's Scottish slang. :)

I hope you're joking about hoping I was joking when I put an exclamation mark behind a smiley. I am indebted to you for replying to my threads so let's not show anyone up for being a prat. Homie love.
 Great Scott!
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Sure. I just don't want any flame wars starting.
Page: 1 of 1