Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Announcement: LIVE Chat date and time

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
09-30-2005, 7:20 PM
As already mentioned, Empireatwar.net will be holding an exclusive Live chat with Empire At War developers Petroglyph and Lucasarts.

The Live chat will take place on Friday October 28th at 7pm GMT. However, 24 hours before the live chat takes place, we are giving FORUM members the chance to have an 'early bird' question posted to the team by asking their question early.

The live chat website will be http://www.empireatwar.net/chat) using the IRC chat client.
This page also reveals part of the new branding for Empireatwar.net once more game information is announced.

DMUK
 starmark2k
10-01-2005, 11:33 AM
This sounds cool, I finish work at 6 in london and after a 30 minute commute i'll be ready to grill the Devs.

Also when do we get to read the Q&A?
 Jan Gaarni
10-01-2005, 3:37 PM
:wid:

Questions have been submitted, but it's up to the Devs to actually answer and send them back, if they send them back. :p

DMUK would know this better.
 Foshjedi2004
10-02-2005, 6:35 AM
DMUK, on PFF you said that there would be an Earlybird question when will we be able to discuss this??
 Jan Gaarni
10-02-2005, 7:35 AM
24 hours before the chat starts.

That means 7PM GMT the previous day (Thursday Oct. 27th).
 DarthMaulUK
10-02-2005, 8:20 AM
The early bird will only apply to Lucas Forum Members. However, there is no guarantee that the question will be asked/answered. I am just waiting on Lucasarts to confirm who will be attending

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1