Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR II Character Imports

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth Xander
03-27-2008, 3:46 PM
Well HK and T3, obviously! :)

Other than those two, I think only Visas and the Handmaiden should make a re-appearance, although I don't know about Visas after the Ravager, though. As like, she's dead.
That is a choice though,you could just say that it didn't happen.
 Christos K
03-30-2008, 6:30 AM
Revan would be the main PC, Exile, Mandalore, HK-47, T3-M4, Bastila, Jolee, Atton should all be party members Yes I know the issues with some of that and there would be new party members ofcourse. All characters that didnt die would play a role in the game especially Carth and Bao Durr working to help the Republic.
 DarthAve
03-30-2008, 10:49 PM
I voted Bao-Dur and Visas. Bao because I can only begin to imagine the shenanagins he and a new remote might get into...

Remote 2.0-Beeep. Boop-dee. BEEET! (What's up Bao, you look sad)
Bao- I kinda miss my old remote. We went through everything together, and you kinda suck.
Remote 2.0- BEEEP. Boo-deet. Deeeeeet dee-beep. BEEP! (So you can replace your freggin arm and still be content, but your old remote gets blown up with a wasteland planet and you go emo? You suck!)
Bao- JUST. SHUT. IT. ~cries~
(That was mean of me. SORRY BAO! ~pets Bao-Dur avatar~)

Visas because I would like to see how she goes on without a master and Post-Vacation-to-Kataar.
 Paddythegreat
03-30-2008, 10:53 PM
I dont really mind to be honest just along as kreia is wiped form star wars history!
 Blix
04-22-2008, 3:17 AM
I picked Mira because I figured that the Droids (T3 & HK) would already be in part III by default :D And I found Mira to be quite useful, and an interesting character.
Page: 2 of 2