Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Creepiest moments?

Page: 1 of 4
 HMC
09-29-2005, 8:55 PM
Y'know, when you think about it, Milla's nightmare is pretty messed up. I mean, it's not visually scary or anything, but in concept it's pretty disturbing.
 Purple Squid
09-29-2005, 8:59 PM
I was creeeped out when Boyd's nightmares pulled me underground... I was very 'aaah!'

(By the way, I love you!)
 Klia
09-29-2005, 9:02 PM
HMC, that is a cool avatar.

Um...Milla's thing sent chills up and down my spine as the last thing I hear every time is "Millaaaa" All dragged out.

The creepiest moment for me though was when Boyd burned down the department store. Just how...how strange that was.
 TyraaRane
09-29-2005, 9:02 PM
Milla's nightmares, definitely--it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I think I could've handled it if it weren't for the whispers...GAAAAAH. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it.

Honorable mentions do go to the first time I walked inside the asylum interior and could hear the rats squeaking in the distance, but didn't know what they were or where they were coming from. Creepy.

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.
 Purple Squid
09-29-2005, 9:04 PM
The Brain Tumbler level in general scared me for a while. And, I admit, when I found the room with Milla's nightmares it was very late and I hadn't slept at ALL.

"Why wont you help us?"
"It's hot! It's buuurning!"
"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllla..."
 Klia
09-29-2005, 9:12 PM
I hate to say it but if there was a moment that freaked me out in the game it was getting through the assasin's in Boyd's mind. You may ask why it was so creepy. I mean all you need is the shield and the gun.

Well I hadn't gotten the gun. So I thought that I had to run straight through. After a while I began to dread this part and became deathly scared of entering it. It made me go partly insane with all of the low whispers of the G-men, the dreamy milky substance of the air, the constant threat of being shot, and the G-men closing in on me.

Even now I am getting sick to my stomach thinking of it.
 HMC
09-29-2005, 9:31 PM
Yeah, uh, that's pretty weird, dude.
 Klia
09-29-2005, 9:33 PM
You..have..the Boyd burning down the asylum part.
 Smon
09-29-2005, 9:39 PM
The nightmare screwed me up becuase late at night I found it and said "... I need a drink" then I pressed pause at the EXACT POINT a sound file started so I pressed pause and heard (without any other nightmares) Miiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa

at that point I went insane.
 Purple Squid
09-29-2005, 9:51 PM
Oh, GOD. I did that all the time. There was no music, just the low, creepy whispers...

And there were parts in the Milkman Conspiracy that freaked me out. That level, even if it wa supposed to be funny, actually made me revert back to my 12 year old self. What if there was a fire when I slept? Murder! Someone could get me! Hurricanes happen all the time! Do you know who's watching? I know who's watching... WEIRD.

And the part when you're battling the lungfish, when he's always closing in on you and the hands are being spooky and you have nowhere to go... man.
 HappyCabbit
09-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Milla's nightmares, definitely--it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I think I could've handled it if it weren't for the whispers...GAAAAAH. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it.

Honorable mentions do go to the first time I walked inside the asylum interior and could hear the rats squeaking in the distance, but didn't know what they were or where they were coming from. Creepy.

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.

Um, yeah. Basically everything you said is what I would've said had you not said it first...^_^'
 Sokolov
09-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Yeah, uh, that's pretty weird, dude.
Hey! Another Michigander on the board! Where abouts are you? (Yes, you can describe it as a location on your hand...)

For me it was:
Before I knew who Sheegor was and she made that squeaky sound whilst watching me. I thought it was Lili screaming!
 TyraaRane
09-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey! Another Michigander on the board! Where abouts are you? (Yes, you can describe it as a location on your hand...)

Whoa, whoa, wait--there's two other folks from Michigan here? Dude. And here I was thinking I was the only person in the state who played the game!

(I'm from Michigan, I'm just not in Michigan at the moment. My permanent address is, though. Ah, college, how you screw up my life. And my mailing address.)
 Klia
10-04-2005, 6:56 PM
Oh, GOD. I did that all the time. There was no music, just the low, creepy whispers...

And there were parts in the Milkman Conspiracy that freaked me out. That level, even if it wa supposed to be funny, actually made me revert back to my 12 year old self. What if there was a fire when I slept? Murder! Someone could get me! Hurricanes happen all the time! Do you know who's watching? I know who's watching... WEIRD.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles? Why did you burn that bush?

Seriously...those questions kept me up at night.
 Smon
10-04-2005, 6:57 PM
Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles? Why did you burn that bush?

Seriously...those questions kept me up at night.
One question keeps me up at night... why is everyone after Waldo?????
 Klia
10-04-2005, 7:06 PM
One question keeps me up at night... why is everyone after Waldo?????

Because Waldo is on the World's Most Wanted Criminal list and just when you think you've got him he's hired millions of Waldo look alike hitmen to take you out. You've got to keep on moving.
 Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 7:21 PM
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
 Klia
10-04-2005, 7:23 PM
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Australia.

Does a creepy character count..like say Crispin. I love his character dearly but wooh...is his desgin not a little freaky.

Love him all the same but my eyes bleed everytime I walk near him.
 Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 7:42 PM
Australia.

Does a creepy character count..like say Crispin. I love his character dearly but wooh...is his desgin not a little freaky.

Love him all the same but my eyes bleed everytime I walk near him.

Australia > Japan. I remembered.

I'll tell you now Boyd's character design makes me a little sad...
 Klia
10-04-2005, 8:04 PM
Australia > Japan. I remembered.

I'll tell you now Boyd's character design makes me a little sad...

Why does it make you sad? I loved him. And he does get happy at the end of the game.

Not to mention that I fell in love with his voice. I can listen to him match up sentences all day. I want to have a recorder of him to just drone on and on as I work on my essays. I like filler noises.
 HMC
10-04-2005, 8:40 PM
I just finished the Upper Asylum level.

Gah, Sheegor's a BITCH.
 Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 9:25 PM
Why does it make you sad? I loved him. And he does get happy at the end of the game.

Not to mention that I fell in love with his voice. I can listen to him match up sentences all day. I want to have a recorder of him to just drone on and on as I work on my essays. I like filler noises.

Well, it made me sad because he just LOOKED twisted. He has his uniform, and does his job, even though he's CRAZY. Eh. Hard to explain.
 Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 9:26 PM
I just finished the Upper Asylum level.

Gah, Sheegor's a BITCH.
OMFG. Yeah. It's so hard...

I like Sheegor.
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 5:37 PM
what creeped me out was sasha seeing his mom naked you just the fear of seeing your mom nude *shudders*
 HMC
10-05-2005, 5:53 PM
Aw, c'mon. That was the best part in THE WHOLE GAME. The expression on Sasha's face is genius.
 Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 5:54 PM
Little Sasha was adorable. He looked like his mommy. [/cuteness]

Another creepy part was the Tower in general... at night.
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 6:11 PM
yea it reminded me of dracula's castle
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 6:38 PM
I freakin hated the tower. There ain't nothin like rats exploding at 2 in the morning. And Sasha's expression in the second vault is priceless. I <3 it more than bunnies.
 Smon
10-05-2005, 6:39 PM
I freakin hated the tower. There ain't nothin like rats exploding at 2 in the morning. And Sasha's expression in the second vault is priceless. I <3 it more than bunnies.
Ford's advice is to pyro them... IT DOESN'T HELP.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 6:41 PM
I HATE THOSE DANG RATS!! espically since I used to live in a house with mice in it that my dad would smack with shoes that don't fit.
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 6:56 PM
ugh exploding rats the worst type of rats there are
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:02 PM
not worse than rats with wings that explode!!!
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:12 PM
not worse than rats with wings that explode!!!
Actually just throw rice at pigeons and watch the fireworks. >:)
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:14 PM
wow, you are smrt. I like smrt people. But I heard that was a false myth.
 Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 7:16 PM
Actually just throw rice at pigeons and watch the fireworks. >:)

GHASP. And you know what still makes me laugh?

>:$]pony[

Yum.
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:23 PM
wow, you are smrt. I like smrt people. But I heard that was a false myth.
Sadly it is... but for dead birds break the fake Owl of of your local McDonalds.

Many McDs' have a fake Owl perched on their roofs so Pigeons aren't tempted to go up there and die in the ventilation shafts.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:25 PM
OMG!!! That's what those "all white meat chicken nuggets" are made from. PIGEONS!!!!
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 7:40 PM
oh crap i'm allergic to pidgeons (starts gasping then passes out)
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:43 PM
OMG!!! That's what those "all white meat chicken nuggets" are made from. PIGEONS!!!!
Nah... the owl keeps em away. But if you move the owl... hehehe...
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 8:35 PM
(get's up) really oh......well.....I guess i'm okay then
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:55 PM
shoot, this would have been perfectle scandelous.
 Alphanaut64
10-08-2005, 2:37 PM
My creepiest moment in the game was Sheegor in the asylum. she scaried me half to death! And I don't see anything scary about the nightmares in Milla's mind!!!Fred losing a board game to a retard like Crispin,now that's scary! milla's nightmare didn't scare me at all!
 Klia
10-08-2005, 2:38 PM
My creepiest moment in the game was Sheegor in the asylum. she scaried me half to death! And I don't see anything scary about the nightmares in Milla's mind!!!Fred losing a board game to a retard like Crispin,now that's scary! milla's nightmare didn't scare me at all!

Crispin, a retard? He's like the most dignified in the game. (excluding his appearance)

This means war.
 Smon
10-08-2005, 4:46 PM
Crispin, a retard? He's like the most dignified in the game. (excluding his appearance)

This means war.
Well then why was he in the Asylum? I understand he was half-blind but we have this cool new thing called glasses! He had to have SOME mental disability. Maybe he was autistic?
 Purple Squid
10-08-2005, 5:17 PM

As much as we care if something didn't scare you, this board is not for telling people that what scares them doesn't scare you. SO GRRRRRR.

Crispin isn't a retard, he's obviously very dignified and sarcastic. I don't know what the dilly-o was when he beat Fred at Waterloo, because he certainly seemes quite insane at the time... maybe he is autistic, Smon. I know an autistic kid, and he's very smart. He just has the social skills of a rock.

GRRR NO CHARACTER BASHING. RAWR.
 DarthAve
10-08-2005, 6:19 PM
You're all so mean CRISPEN IS SMART AND SEXY!!!! YOU ARE ALL FOOLS, but you shall probably be invited to mine and Sasha's wedding next Saturday.
 Alphanaut64
10-09-2005, 9:36 AM
well if you opened the vaults in waterloo world you'd know.But after the asylum,Crispin is a decent character.I loved the voice acting......but they should have put more of him in the game.P.S. if Crispin is an orderly,why is he wearing a straight jacket?
 Klia
10-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Well then why was he in the Asylum? I understand he was half-blind but we have this cool new thing called glasses! He had to have SOME mental disability. Maybe he was autistic?

No one wants to see his face. It's absoulutly gorss. I bet when he went into the glasses shop the person dropped dead just looking at him.

well if you opened the vaults in waterloo world you'd know.But after the asylum,Crispin is a decent character.I loved the voice acting......but they should have put more of him in the game.P.S. if Crispin is an orderly,why is he wearing a straight jacket?

Well..not decent. He's really interesting though, how he carries himself and how he see the world through his half-blind eyes. Crispin is probably wearing his straitjacket from the time he was in the asylum and never saw a reason to take it off and Loboto was not going to push the issue.

He's straitjacket pretty cool. He has this whole color coordination with it.

A fun thing to do is to see into his mind and go back and forth. Loboto attacks!

I'm going to make a montage of that.
 Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Crispin is wearing an orderly jacket, Alphanaut. His sleeves are stripedy.
 Smon
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
No one wants to see his face. It's absoulutly gorss. I bet when he went into the glasses shop the person dropped dead just looking at him.

Well..not decent. He's really interesting though, how he carries himself and how he see the world through his half-blind eyes. Crispin is probably wearing his straitjacket from the time he was in the asylum and never saw a reason to take it off and Loboto was not going to push the issue.

He's straitjacket pretty cool. He has this whole color coordination with it.

A fun thing to do is to see into his mind and go back and forth. Loboto attacks!

I'm going to make a montage of that.

Yeah... if he sees you as Loboto without all the gear then how does he recognize you?
Page: 1 of 4