Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

In need of some supplies

Page: 1 of 1
 Sirus Fett
09-27-2005, 6:30 PM
Hello im not new here but i just havnt posted in awile anyway i am in need of assistance

my modding computer wont play sw kotor so i cant get needed files and i cant get programs onto my computer with kotor so i was wondering if anyone can get me a the stuff on this list so i can make some stuff, i woulld be very grateful

neo crusader Mandalroain any color-model and skin
ebon hawk-skin (model if you want)
bastilla-model and skin
canderous-model and skin
sith fighter-skin (model if you want)
leviathan-skin (model if you can)

if you can get kotor2 models yet
mandalore-skin and model
basilisk-skin(model if you want)
any mandalorian stuff

thank you to anyone who can help

e-mail address removed
 The_Maker
09-27-2005, 9:18 PM
Uhm, I believe this would classify as being "warez" aka illegally giving programs/data from one person to another digitally without the recipient having to pay for the items.

Besides, Kotor doesn't "download" or "get programs" anyway, its a game not a server.

I believe what you want violates Holowan Forums Rule #14 Stating
It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Also, modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game. and Request Forums Rule #4 stating DO NOT Request Porting Any Resources from another game into KotOR, This includes Porting resources from TSL to KotOR or Vise versa . Taking copyrighted and proprietary materials from another game and Using then in KotOR Mods will not be Tolerated. Any discussions about this will be closed or deleted. And posting emails is a big no-no as said in Holowan Forums Rule #8 stating If you want someone to send you something, send them a private message (PM). Do not make posts containing email addresses and asking for things. This just clutters up the thread with posts that are irrelevant to just about everybody else. No one wants to sift through these.

Sorry but most of what you want is against forum rules =/
 Sirus Fett
09-27-2005, 9:22 PM
oh ok, is there any way i can prove i have it to you guys?

i meant kotor tool i cant get it on my other computer that has kotor installed

stuff like the buildings in the mandalorian camp in kotor 2

thanks

EDIT: oh ok im sorry about that i didnt know
ill have to find some way to get them myself i guess
 The_Maker
09-27-2005, 9:26 PM
OH!
Kotor Tool...:rolleyes:
Well, I hate to burst your bubble but no one here (without breaking forum rules anyhow) is allowed to give you those things because there is no proof of you ever actually purchasing the game =/

Long story short, the only way to get the textures/models without breaking any rules or invoking the EULA is by using Kotor Tool which will ONLY work if you have the game installed. Asking for them I believe violates the rules.
 Sirus Fett
09-28-2005, 8:00 PM
ok, dispite the fact that it will not run on this computer i installed kotor hoping i can get what i needed
i got kotor tool but when i go to open it it says:

the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).click on ok to terminate the application

also i downloaded files from pcgame mods and some of them have the models in them and i tested it in 3ds max 7 and everything works fine
 RedHawke
09-29-2005, 12:08 AM
^^^^
You installed MS .NET 1.1 Software, right?
 Darth333
09-29-2005, 10:52 AM
If you need assistance with kotor tool please post it in the kotor tool thread: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=121572) . However, as Redhawke mentioned make sure you installed microsoft.NET framework 1.1 or it won't work.

Do not ask for the transmission of files on our boards.
Page: 1 of 1