Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Single-bladed saber with Staff hilt

Page: 1 of 1
 Zerathustra
09-27-2005, 2:22 PM
First of all I'd like to thank the tireless efforts of all modders out there. You've given KotOR and TSL new depth and immense re-play value. Thank you.

But there's at least one more TSL mod that I'd really like to have. A mod that would allow you to wear single-bladed staff(think Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon on Tatooine). From what I understand this is not really possible in TSL but there's (at least) one way to make it work: to have regular saber with staff hilt equipped in your alternate weapon slot. In reality you'd be switching between two different weapons but the identical hilt/blade color would give you the impression of simply alternating between single-bladed and double-bladed mode of the staff.

I guess this would only require someone to make a regular saber with staff hilt. Nothing spectacular but since I have no experience nor time/energy to learn KotOr modding I would really appreciate if someone could take the time to make one. It would also be nice to have several different hilts to select from the collection of...say, awesome Ultimate Saber Mod, if the authors of the mod like the idea.
Page: 1 of 1