Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR III: What You Crave! :)

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
09-27-2005, 1:44 PM
What features do you want the most in KOTOR III?
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-27-2005, 2:57 PM
Nice poll:)
but you need more controversial options (fighting system?)

And who's the wise guy who voted for smaller jedi parties XP
 chaleur
09-27-2005, 3:51 PM
I'd like for my character to not HAVE to become a freaking jedi if I don't want him/her to do so. That'd like...be aces 'n stuff.
 RobQel-Droma
09-27-2005, 4:43 PM
All of those I like, except for the no more than two jedi in your party at a time, I think you should have more, and the New PC. I like the idea of a new PC, but then again I like the idea of playing as Revan again. I think I am starting to lean toward a new PC, though, however I think that either one could work.
 Jeff
09-29-2005, 10:47 PM
I like most of those options. I don't know if I want a new PC or the exile, so I didn't vote for that one.
 FiEND_138
09-30-2005, 6:30 AM
I like most of them as well, but what I'm hoping for is an expanded INF system. I love the idea of being able to shape & warp your companions to your ends. Something more than just a different back ground on their character sheet. If I turn them to the dark side I want their responses to my actions to mirror that. No more of the Handmaiden in full black clothes crying because I kicked a puppy, ya know. Uncaring fits of rage.
 Vibro
09-30-2005, 7:25 AM
Nice poll, I'd like to see most of them in K3. Definately want the Revan and Exile story continued, a few more Planets would be nice. The influence system was a good idea but didn't work, that should be improved. I would like to have the HK Droids in the story again.
 montnoir
09-30-2005, 9:08 AM
I'd like for my character to not HAVE to become a freaking jedi if I don't want him/her to do so. That'd like...be aces 'n stuff.
As RedHawke once pointed out, the game's name is:
*Knights* of the Old Republic and NOT The Average Shmoes of the Old Republic.
 Prime
09-30-2005, 10:19 AM
As long as it has lightsabers and a good story and kick ass Star Wars **** I am a happy dude.
 fresnosmokey02
09-30-2005, 10:48 AM

I don't know why, but I find "The Average Shmoes of the Old Republic" to be freakin hilarious. :laughing:
 RedHawke
10-01-2005, 12:59 AM
The Average Shmoes :lol: Bwahahahahahaha! :rofl:
 Slave.
10-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I like all the ides except for only having 2 Jedi in your party. Would really like the game to last 3 or 4 times longer then the previous 2, with more side quests, some that span 2 or 3 planets. Would really like a mentor character as well thought out as Kreia aswell. IMO she was the best character in TSL.
 Prime
10-03-2005, 9:00 AM
I'd like for my character to not HAVE to become a freaking jedi if I don't want him/her to do so. That'd like...be aces 'n stuff.While I do think it is important and inevitable for the KOTOR to be about the Jedi, I would like to see an RPG, perhaps in the Rebellion era, that allows you to create a Han Solo or Boba Fett-ish character, or even be a part of the Rebel Alliance.
 Kensai
10-03-2005, 12:45 PM
Bounty Hunter was that Prime, shame it wasn't that good.

I choose every one except Prestige, Droid Factory and 2 jedi. We surely need atleast 4 Jedi to have a Star Wars story, saying this we could just have masses of Jedi that you don't have as NPC's.

Also, I'd like to walk around the Jedi Temple oin Coruscant, anyone else? :D
 Jae Onasi
10-04-2005, 12:45 PM

(Picking myself up off the ground where I was incapacitated from laughing)
Yeah, then we'd have to rename the Sith "Just some other schmucks".
 SITHSLAYER133
10-05-2005, 6:10 AM
(Picking myself up off the ground where I was incapacitated from laughing)
Yeah, then we'd have to rename the Sith "Just some other schmucks".
lololololol :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 kdsphantom
10-05-2005, 12:42 PM
im sory but that is too funny

im just dying, i can see the marketing now, they get the guy from that show average joe or joe shmoe to say "hey you can play me in this game!"
 Darth InSidious
10-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Revan and the Exile's fates, New Planets, romance options, and a better ending for me :)
 j3di_sean
10-08-2005, 1:17 PM
I'd like it to be graphically improved. Games look gorgeous nowadays (like Chaos Theory) and it'd be a bummer if the graphics sucked.

Anyway, the storyline. I would like to see a new character who has absolutely NOTHING to do with previous characters i.e. Bastilla, Carth, etc. A new character, new story will make it easy for the developers as well.

Oh yes... more romance...
 CTOAN
10-09-2005, 12:04 AM
(Picking myself up off the ground where I was incapacitated from laughing) Yeah, then we'd have to rename the Sith "Just some other schmucks".

There's always "Evil Shmoes of the Old Republic".

What do I want? Well, how about a something that fills in all the loose plot lines from the TSL ending and the Revan / Exile story, less Jedi on your team [I find it highly obnoxious that just about half of your travelling band of heroes can be Jedi in both games; Jedi are supposed to be special!!], more jedi or sith enemies [like the Star Forge levels from KOTOR], enhance the skills and upgrading even more, split the dual wielding feat into a two-sabers and a doublebladed feat, and finally, make evil actions that aren't as obvious as they are in the first two games, as Fiend_138 said.

And I second the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. That would absolutely rock!

:x-wing:
 Lightsider
10-09-2005, 1:56 AM
You know I thought that there were only suposed to be two sith, the master and the apprentice, If they do it right this time than they should follow that story and have the baddest sith lord since Vader, but Vader comes after. Well anyways do it like that and they are after you to become the new Apprentice of the dark lord and your job is to hunt down the remaining Jedi, (Dark side) and it would end with you fighting what you think are the last Jedi alive, Revan and the Exile. Or you are the last known Jedi Padawan, your master was just killed and they offer you the dark side option, but you remain faithfull, they almost kill you and you barely get away after jumping off of a building on coruscant, your master said to you right before he died (ala Quigon gin) about revan and the Exile who you are to find and finnish your training. Then they send you back to find the Sith Who have convienently moved into the Jedi temple and confront them before you rebuild the order.
 SW1
10-09-2005, 2:03 AM
the one master and one apprentice rule didn't come till later
at one point there's a brotherhood of evil shmoes. that led to infighting and the near self-destruction of the evil shmoes so they decided there'd only be two shmoes at a time
 90SK
10-09-2005, 2:16 AM
3,000 years later, to be more specific.
 AnakinSolaris
10-18-2005, 6:00 AM
New PC character, keep features such as influence/prestige classes, new planets. More & better romance options (i.e. not "lets look at the force together" - how lame), non-sucky ending.
Page: 1 of 1