Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The coolest Psychonauts-related dream ever!

Page: 1 of 4
 Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 1:45 PM
I just woke up from having this kick ass dream I ever had. I'll tell what happen...

I was walking down a orange hallway with Sasha walking beside me. Sasha was carrying what looked like wood or cardboard. For some reason, I'm deep inside his mental world, inside the cube.

He was talking to me about the inner workings of his psyche or whatever he was saying until we came across an open vault. I asked him what is was and he told me that is very classified information and warned me to not to go in. He then walks away, leaving me standing in front of the vault.
I stood there for minutes, wondering if I should go in or not. Me, being the adventurous type, decide to go in. I mean, if you see a open vault or door with no one guarding it, you know you want to go in and see what's inside.
Before I went in, there was a sign saying, "In Loving Memory of Mom and Dad." So Sasha has a shrine to his parents and he doesn't want anyone to know about it.
Until now.

As I enter the vault, I was standing on a balcony and saw the most breath-taking sight I ever seen.
It was a huge city or town beside the sea. The weirdest thing is that it wasn't in black and white, it was colorful.
This is so unlike Sasha. Then again, this is a guy who has repressed emotions and we don't know much about him.
Just then, I saw Agent Nein, walking down a bridge and he saw me.
"Sarah?" he said. I waved at him. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you not to come in here. Now come down from there and leave."
I had a huge grin on my face, meaning that I'm going to do something insane. I jumped off the balcony and flew past Sasha (who was shouting at me) and flew to the seaside.

I was having a blast. I was doing ariel stunts and bouncing off of odd-looking ballons in the water. Before I could get back to shore, the Hand of Galochio appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.
I was dreaming one of many people's worst nightmares: drowning.
I started panicking and my heart rate was going through the roof. Then I realize that this was all a dream and I need to stay calm. My heart was going back to normal and was breathing in the water.
Suddenly, I fell on my butt and open my eyes to see that the water was drained. And in front of me was Sasha and Milla (don't ask me how she came in). I knew Sasha was angry at me and is about to give me one of his speeches like he did with Raz. And I was right. While he was talking, Milla told him to lighten up. I was just having fun and being myself as usual. And that's when I woke up.

What did you think of it?
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 1:52 PM
Looks like you're the next KingCheez, Mission.
 Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 2:15 PM
Looks like you're the next KingCheez, Mission.
I guess so. I should make this into a comic someday.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:06 PM
woah, that's really freakin weird, but I had a psychonauts dream too. It was too weird to tell. I'll tell you that I met Dr. Loboto, and he was flirting with me. Does that say anything?
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:08 PM
That you're cheating on Smon? :0
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:12 PM
We're not together(not yet, but we will be mwahaha) But no, I kinda thought I had the hots 4 Dr. Loboto, which is freaky! ~twilight zone theme~
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:14 PM
I like the way Loboto talks his heads all like... canadian. Or pacmanish.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:16 PM
Woah, that's... interesting.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:21 PM
Seriously. His head just goes up and down. Like pacman.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:31 PM
hee, I just noticed it does. Hey What's it like having Psychonauts??
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:37 PM
It's like eating chocolate cake without ever getting fat. :0
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:41 PM
maybe it's the neckcone, the residue gets caught in the cone and eventually he'll get neck blockage. or else it all goes to his cleverly hidden thighs.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:42 PM
That sounds sad. =[
 Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 3:46 PM
I like the way Loboto talks his heads all like... canadian. Or pacmanish.
*Starts making the Pac-Man wooble sound*
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:48 PM
Oh, I thought that's what dr. Loboto looked like he was doing when he was talking, my bad!! but that sounds amazing.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:52 PM
*Starts making the Pac-Man wooble sound*
Beeoheeohwackwack!
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 3:56 PM
I thought pacman used to be pitching sherbert. I mean to the untrained ear it sounds like

sherbertsherbertsherbertsherbertsherbertsherbert beeoheeohwackwack
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 3:59 PM
Maybe he's actually pitching beeohbeeohwackwacks.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 4:02 PM
BURT'S BEESWAX LIP BALM. Come purple, lets reveal Burt for his giant video game marketing scam, we'll send him to jail like Martha Stewart.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 4:04 PM
Btu she's in a really nice jail. We don't want to reward him.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 4:05 PM
presicely, lets reopen Alcatraz!!
 KingCheez
09-26-2005, 5:25 PM
I had a dream that went like this...I was in Gloria's Theatre, and I was waiting for my box of stuff, and I was all like "gee wiz wow box."

"O, father father, doth it be!?" I shouted, bounding from house with glee. A package I expected, along with my fee-
$30 dollars of mine, the shipping was free.

Alas t'was not so, no box had arrived
My hope for getting my junk had dived

Soundtrack, poster, T-Shirt all mine,
but not less it should find,
and the shipping had only just begun.

A dark day to be indeed,
my box probably stolen by greed,
a stupid racial stereotype to write upon the creed. "

I recited that.

And then I woke up and had a strange craving for pizza.
 Klia
09-26-2005, 5:35 PM
My dream was stranger.Strange... and I think it was influenced by watching an episode of South Park.

The asylum gang are super agent spys. Alright...imagine this as the sterotypical get-up. With the annoying themes of old super hero shows.

Announcer from South Park: Edgar with his amazing artistic powers
(Edgar is painting the archetiecture of a highly protected building)

Announcer: Fred with his tactical genius
(In a dark shady room Fred is going over plans to infiltrate the building)

Announcer: Gloria with her unsurpassed acting abilities.
(Gloria distracting the guards in sterotypical fashion.)

Announcer: And Boyd with his powers of flight!
(Boyd flying.)

Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!
(An explosion of letters as they all stand tall.)

woah, that's really freakin weird, but I had a psychonauts dream too. It was too weird to tell. I'll tell you that I met Dr. Loboto, and he was flirting with me. Does that say anything?

It says that you have to share it now. Espically after we all shared our strange dreams.
 Smon
09-26-2005, 5:48 PM
My dream was stranger.Strange... and I think it was influenced by watching an episode of South Park.

The asylum gang are super agent spys. Alright...imagine this as the sterotypical get-up. With the annoying themes of old super hero shows.

Announcer from South Park: Edgar with his amazing artistic powers
(Edgar is painting the archetiecture of a highly protected building)

Announcer: Fred with his tactical genius
(In a dark shady room Fred is going over plans to infiltrate the building)

Announcer: Gloria with her unsurpassed acting abilities.
(Gloria distracting the guards in sterotypical fashion.)

Announcer: And Boyd with his powers of flight!
(Boyd flying.)

Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!
(An explosion of letters as they all stand tall.)

It says that you have to share it now. Espically after we all shared our strange dreams.
LOL!!!!

I love that episode... "Boyd with the power of flight"
LMAO!!!!
 Klia
09-26-2005, 5:51 PM
LOL!!!!

I love that episode... "Boyd with the power of flight"
LMAO!!!!

I laughed too. And I was dreaming. I have a problem with bending around characters. I had another "episode" like dream. But I'm not posting it until I hear Darth_Ave's.

My dreams that night was like a love-child between. South Park/Psychonauts/ and cheesy movies.
 HappyCabbit
09-26-2005, 5:58 PM
These dreams are as awesome as fanfiction! Well, almost. I really wish that I had crazy dreams about Psychonauts...instead of dreams about, say...school and marching band. -_-'

Thanks for sharing everyone. I especially loved "Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!"

<3
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 6:18 PM
ok,

I was waiting outside wispering rock's gates and I was selling fine leather jackets(go figure). And I was taken up to Coach oleanders tree fort by Vernon who told me a boring story along the way. I was up there and I found Coach Oleander and Dr. Loboto conversing about little bunny rabbits. Dr. Loboto saw me and started to hit on me, and in the end I had ot kung fu fight Oleander and Loboto, but I fell off the edge of the treehouse, and was caught by Sasha while he was on a ciggerette break. We fell in love, He went into my mind(which is freaky) and we made out. Milla found out, and in a jealous rage, threw me in the lake and I died. Sasha was sad at first, but he forgave Milla and they made out and got married while little bunnies hopped around.

I told you it was weird!!
 Smon
09-26-2005, 6:22 PM
ok,

I was waiting outside wispering rock's gates and I was selling fine leather jackets(go figure). And I was taken up to Coach oleanders tree fort by Vernon who told me a boring story along the way. I was up there and I found Coach Oleander and Dr. Loboto conversing about little bunny rabbits. Dr. Loboto saw me and started to hit on me, and in the end I had ot kung fu fight Oleander and Loboto, but I fell off the edge of the treehouse, and was caught by Sasha while he was on a ciggerette break. We fell in love, He went into my mind(which is freaky) and we made out. Milla found out, and in a jealous rage, threw me in the lake and I died. Sasha was sad at first, but he forgave Milla and they made out and got married while little bunnies hopped around.

I told you it was weird!!

O.o

Okay...
 HappyCabbit
09-26-2005, 6:23 PM
You made out with Sasha in your dream? O_o Hmm...why don't I have any cool [or just weird] Psychonauts dreams?! ...Oh well.

But that does sound like a really strange dream. I wouldn't want dream-Loboto hitting on me. X_x

Though I wouldn't mind if dream-Milla killed me, either.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 6:25 PM
It was so freakin' weird. I almost asked my mom if I should see a crazy people doctor.
 HappyCabbit
09-26-2005, 6:30 PM
I had a weird dream about killer bunnies once...that involved a gigantic courthouse/museum marble-filled building that was in the middle of downtown Nashville, as well as politicians, tricycles, the devil in the form of a little blonde-haired green-eyed girl, and an even smaller girl who was the five-year-old demon-child that used to torment the older kids [like me] at my old daycare.

No doubt the killer bunnies [which were fat and white with red eyes and floppy ears] were inspired by both playing Bloody Roar a little much and watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail twice in a row. I have no idea why all of the other stuff was in my dream, though.

And that's the wierdest dream I've ever had, and the only dream I've had that I can remember.

*sigh* I never dream, or at least, I never remember my dreams.

[you people and all of your weird Psychonauts dreams...]
 Klia
09-26-2005, 7:05 PM
Darth_Ave I like your dream. Dreams are weird, hell if you heard some of mine you would not want to talk to me again.

I don't take any of these dreams seriously. They are funny things to help me go to sleep at night.

This time this doesn't have the announcer. That's probably why I don't like it as much.

Edgar: (At the edge of the island, stranded with no way to get off) How are we supposed to leave this wretched island? How were we suppoused to get a cab in the first place?

Boyd: Hmm..I never thought of that.

Edgar: Sigh. Fred? Gloria? (Turns around to face them.)

(Fred and Gloria are locked in a deep passionate kiss. Fred's hair is all messy and ruffled while Gloria is untidy. Only until Gloria notices something is wrong do they break off faces red.)

Edgar: I...I...

Boyd: Oh my god! They were eating eachother!

I doubt I would share this with anyone else. Feel lucky in knowing that you were able to witness the deep thinkings of my mind.

*sigh* I never dream, or at least, I never remember my dreams.

[you people and all of your weird Psychonauts dreams...]

I remember if they were funny or sad but usually I have a VERY hard time remembering. I bet I have had more Psychonauts dreams like these. One's that I be glad to share if I remembered them.

Don't worry, it's not like you want to have these things or force them. Oh no, you really don't want to force them.

Purple Squid's turn!
 Sokolov
09-26-2005, 7:30 PM
Hmmm... we all seem to be having dreams about a game that revolves around getting into people's minds. Interesting.

Just last night I had a dream where everyone at Whispering Rock was in bathing suits. And they looked more realistic. And Oleander was kind of the quiet type all of a sudden. I remember it was much more involved than that, but I forget so much in my waking hours. That's the second night in a row I dreamt about Psychonauts too...
 Klia
09-26-2005, 7:59 PM
Hmmm... we all seem to be having dreams about a game that revolves around getting into people's minds. Interesting.

Just last night I had a dream where everyone at Whispering Rock was in bathing suits. And they looked more realistic. And Oleander was kind of the quiet type all of a sudden. I remember it was much more involved than that, but I forget so much in my waking hours. That's the second night in a row I dreamt about Psychonauts too...

It is ironic isn't it? How we are dreaming about a game of being in dreams. Dreams are places that we warp the little things in life to be grand ideas.

I wish you remembered, it would have been interesting.
 Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 8:00 PM
Wow, looks like I'm not alone.

Me, I hardly remember my dreams, but I do remember some of them.
 Klia
09-26-2005, 8:02 PM
Wow, looks like I'm not alone.

Me, I hardly remember my dreams, but I do remember some of them.

We are hardly alone.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 8:09 PM
oh, phlosopher in here!! congrats Kila! U want a popsicle??
 Klia
09-26-2005, 8:11 PM
oh, phlosopher in here!! congrats Kila! U want a popsicle??

What is the point? We all are going to die.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 8:15 PM
aww, don't be so sad.
 Klia
09-26-2005, 8:18 PM
aww, don't be so sad.

I'm not sad at all.

In fact everyone go to sleep and dream so this thread doesn't become like the Fanfiction thread.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 8:42 PM
oh no!!
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 8:58 PM
My turn? Mkay!

This one time I had a dream about Psychonauts! Okay, really it was that dream about my shoes I told you about earlier where they were really big and stuff. BUT Raz was there and he was like "You're shoes=stupid." And that's it.

You think it means something?
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 8:59 PM
I'm not sad at all.

In fact everyone go to sleep and dream so this thread doesn't become like the Fanfiction thread.
>:0 Or the caccon couples thread.
 Klia
09-26-2005, 9:10 PM
My turn? Mkay!

This one time I had a dream about Psychonauts! Okay, really it was that dream about my shoes I told you about earlier where they were really big and stuff. BUT Raz was there and he was like "You're shoes=stupid." And that's it.

You think it means something?

I think it means something. But I can't say your shoes are too ugly.

>:0 Or the caccon couples thread.

That thread's my evil rapid pet. I love him but I wouldn't want to touch it with a 10 inch pole.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 9:13 PM
Smon and I really tore up that thread. And now people are shipping me with Batman characters! I'm dying inside!
 TyraaRane
09-26-2005, 9:14 PM
Man, and I thought I had weird dreams.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 9:16 PM
I had a dream with dancing and cows.

AND THERE ARE COWS IN WATERLOO WORLD. That has to mean something.
 Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 9:17 PM
Man, and I thought I had weird dreams.
The mind does weird things to you.
 DarthAve
09-26-2005, 9:21 PM
umm, I had a weird dream where it was like the game psychonauts, but it was a musical, and Sasha and Milla sang to eachother. Raz sang "All That Jazz" It was weird.
 KingCheez
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Mmmm, programming is so hexxy.

:D LAWLZ

Well, as always, I'm gonna fall asleep thinking "What would happen if Psychonauts were a..."

I'll probably tell you all how great my dream will be when I wake up.

GRRR MY PACKAGE DIDN'T COME TODAY RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Page: 1 of 4