Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

Page: 3 of 5
 IndianaSolo
01-11-2006, 12:15 AM
It's that website's prediction for 2006, nothing more nothing less. It has as much credibility as me making predictions for 2006.

Fallout 3 will be made. It will be real time.

See? That's about as credible as IGN's article is in terms of how much truth there is to it.
 Prime
01-11-2006, 10:01 AM
It's that website's prediction for 2006, nothing more nothing less. It has as much credibility as me making predictions for 2006.

Fallout 3 will be made. It will be real time.

See? That's about as credible as IGN's article is in terms of how much truth there is to it.You need to make a website though... :)
 Cygnus Q'ol
01-11-2006, 10:18 AM
No one ever explained HOW this would change the game.

Can someone give me an example of the difference?

How would the game play be different?

Would it be the graphics and the look of movement or the action and fighting or what?

What would be the differences for PC and console users?
 RedHawke
01-11-2006, 10:28 AM
It is just a websites predictions, holds as much water as my own, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it Cygnus. ;)
 ChAiNz.2da
01-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Can someone give me an example of the difference?
Best comparison I can think of (at least for real-time combat) is Morrowind vs TSL..

In Morrowind, when you encounter/engage in combat.. there is no "pausing" and thinking about strategy.. it's a "you better hope you either have quick fingers, proper hot keys, etc.. OR you can run like a mother.." Granted, you can still "switch" your inventory, but there are games out there that don't even allow this. Also, in Morrowind, in order to combat (swing weapon, throw, pull bowstring), something has to be "pressed" per action (ie, button-mashing)

TSL being turn based allows you to "pause", que actions for the entire party then resume based on your choices... no pressing buttons to swing, block etc. No strafing controls, no nothing.. it's all based on a die system where your skills and abilities adjust your "roll" to determine effectiveness and success/fail.

I can only imagine the horror of a real-time scenario with more than one Party Member (excluding the fact that until stoffe fixed it, Pary AI sucked)...

If KotOR III is to be a "true" real-time combat game, it's going to become more of a button-mashing nightmare rather than a storyline driven RPG (IMO) ;)
 Darth InSidious
01-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Best comparison I can think of (at least for real-time combat) is Morrowind vs TSL..

In Morrowind, when you encounter/engage in combat.. there is no "pausing" and thinking about strategy.. it's a "you better hope you either have quick fingers, proper hot keys, etc.. OR you can run like a mother.." Granted, you can still "switch" your inventory, but there are games out there that don't even allow this. Also, in Morrowind, in order to combat (swing weapon, throw, pull bowstring), something has to be "pressed" per action (ie, button-mashing)

TSL being turn based allows you to "pause", que actions for the entire party then resume based on your choices... no pressing buttons to swing, block etc. No strafing controls, no nothing.. it's all based on a die system where your skills and abilities adjust your "roll" to determine effectiveness and success/fail.

I can only imagine the horror of a real-time scenario with more than one Party Member (excluding the fact that until stoffe fixed it, Pary AI sucked)...

If KotOR III is to be a "true" real-time combat game, it's going to become more of a button-mashing nightmare rather than a storyline driven RPG (IMO) ;)
Thanks for the explanation! True RPG sounds baaaaaaad.
 JediMaster12
01-11-2006, 11:40 AM
It is just a websites predictions, holds as much water as my own, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it Cygnus. ;)

Quoted for emphasis
 IndianaSolo
01-11-2006, 6:14 PM
You need to make a website though... :)

I have an old angelfire one with nifty little HMTL crap. Hey, does that mean my prediction for Fallout 3 is now legitimate?!?!
 IndianaSolo
01-11-2006, 6:16 PM

I prefer the KOTOR style than Morrowind style. IMO, RPG combat is about strategy (albeit KOTOR's combat was a little too easy to have to worry about strategy), and if you go to full real time there's no chance for real strategy.
 JediMasterDeath
01-12-2006, 4:23 AM
Hey there guys and gals :D I've read this entire forum tonight and would first off like to say !!!MAJOR KUDOS TO KOOKABURRA!!!. Shes found at the very least 60% of the KOTOR 3 news we've heard. I didn't see anyone really thanking her for it either -.- though mabye you guys did. HOWVER considering I did a Find (on this page) search for the word Thank on all 3 threads and in total only found 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 OF WHICH WAS IN SOMEONES SIG. (I HOPE I MISSED SOME -.-) I WOULD SAY SOME OF YOU SHOULD THANK THE PEOPLE WHOM SEARCH TO FIND US OUR KOTOR 3 INFO, AND STOP DOING NOTHING BUT SAYING "I'll believe it when I see it." :firemad: Quick question, do you believe in the wind? I for ONE am extermly glad you find this info for us, THANK YOU ALL.

This Info has brightened my hope for a KOTOR filled future :D
 Darth333
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Thread pruned.

@ JediMasterDeath:
For future reference:

1. Flaming and name calling is not tolerated here, no matter the reason. If you have a problem with a post or thread, instead of flaming, use the report post button and we will look at the situation and take action if we deem it appropriate.

2. We welcome different opinions on the boards and people have the right to agree and disagree as long as it remains respectful. If people feel skeptical about the reported news, they can say so. It doesn't mean they are not interested or ungrateful. The same goes with your appreciation of what Kookaburra did.

3. Concerning the use of profanity in your posts, do not try to fool the censor. I have edited one of you other posts in another thread.

4. Avoid typing in caps: this is considered rude and it is annoying to read.

5. Read the forum rules in their entirety.

6. When a moderator edits one of your posts or gives you a warning, do not answer in the thread. If you want to discuss the issue, PM the moderator or another moderator, super mod or admin or use the feedback forum. You will find a list ouf our kotor forums here: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=321)

Now back on topic everyone.
 kookaburra
01-16-2006, 2:42 AM
Kotor III speculation on knights.com????

posted by Com Raven on main page.

So, you read the bit below about Obsidian Entertainment doing a pure action-combat KotOR 3? Laughed about how crazy that ideas sounds? Alright, then you might be prepared to read this ;)

It seems that Obsidian is hiring a Audio Programmer for an unannounced game. Not too exciting in itself.

It gets more interesting once you look at the details:
Audio Programmer - PS3, XBOX 360, PC
Unannounced - 3rd Person, ACTION, RPG

So, a few days after IGN (who are despite some occasional wacky predictions still a great source for gaming news) proclaims a Xbox360 action-based KotOR 3, we find that Obsidian (the most likely candidate for KotOR 3 since BioWare is busy with its own IPs) is working on an action rpg for the 360, PC (a sure bet for any future KotORs) and the PS3 (with the PS3 having a HDD this time around, a port seems likely).

Feel free to draw your own conclusions, and to discuss them along with the rest of the community on our KotOR III Boards.

Feel free to disagree or agree. :) total speculation.

another interesting thing??? Kotor 3 ?????? (Just a guess)

http://www.creativeheads.net/JobDetails.aspx?JobID=677)

comes from here:

www.starwarsknights.com)
 The Source
01-16-2006, 2:56 AM
I think both threads are heading into the same direction...
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158548)
 Cygnus Q'ol
01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Some of the signs are starting to show.
Nice digging everyone, but until there's an announcement, it's just speculation.
 Prime
01-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Yep. Lets keep the discussion of the posting to the thread dedicated to it...

Thanks.
 Clone L68362
01-16-2006, 12:28 PM
People have talked about this before and reacted with "What do they mean action RPG?!" Which I don't know why really. KOTOR could be considered an action RPG, there's a lot of...action.
 Prime
01-16-2006, 2:07 PM
People have talked about this before and reacted with "What do they mean action RPG?!" Which I don't know why really. KOTOR could be considered an action RPG, there's a lot of...action.They are refering to the control interface. An action RPG implies a more twitch-based scheme that you would be unable to pause/assign commands.
 Hallucination
01-16-2006, 5:53 PM
^And as you can see, that would change the party control quite a bit.
 kookaburra
01-18-2006, 7:09 AM
Okay Ladies and Gents,

again I have found some more Kotor III rumour/speculation, read this:

Obsidian Working On Next-gen KOTR 3?
According to various reports, Obsidian Entertainment - developing house of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - is currently working on an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game. Although the actual title hasn't been revealed, chances are at least reasonable that it's the third Star Wars game in the Knights of the Old Republic series, currently labeled KOTR 3. We'll keep you updated if Obsidian makes any official comments.

-Shiva Stella
[POSTED: 01/16/06]

linkie:

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1137523091.3182.html)

another linkie

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/)

against this is I believe just pure speculation. :)

Enjoy
 kookaburra
01-18-2006, 7:27 AM
DOUBLE TREAT

OH my we are in for a real Kotor III rumour treat tonight. Of course still take this as a Kotor III rumor. :D

look at this.

Obsidian's Quadruple Set
The dev team behind KOTOR: The Sith Lords has new games in store. What are they?
by Douglass C. Perry

January 17, 2006 - Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on three unannounced role-playing games, according to job listing site Creative Heads.

Comprised of former several Black Isle and BioWare creators, Obsidian appears to be expanding with work expressly for next-generation and PC platforms. One game, listed as a third-person action-RPG for Xbox 360 and PS3, is possibly the third in the Knights of the Old Republic series. Neither LucasArts nor Obsidian would confirm a renewal of their work done on Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords. According to a source close to the development team, Obsidian may not have sealed the deal yet for KOTOR 3.

The second role-playing game listed (Obsidian is looking for an entry-level programmer for this title) is an RPG slated for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. This second RPG is an original intellectual property called Project New Jersey and uses the Unreal 3 Engine, according to Obsidian employees. Along with job postings for Neverwinter Knights 2 (announced in August 2004), Obsidian is also creating an adventure-RPG for Xbox 360 and PS3 (for which it's in search of a senior graphics programmer).

In addition to the Creative Heads listing is Obsidian's own job listings.

linkie:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/681/681657p1.html)

Enjoy
 Jae Onasi
01-18-2006, 9:30 AM
Well, I'm enjoying the anticipation and reading all the news bits posted here. Of course, I'd like it even better if there was a definitive announcement. I'm betting Kookaburra will get the scoop on any official news, too, with her quick research. :)
 JediMaster12
01-18-2006, 9:54 AM
I sure too would like an official announcement but I've resigned myself to just reding tidbits here and there posted on this forum. :)
 kookaburra
01-27-2006, 1:33 AM
Hi

I did some more digging and I found this, its a few weeks old but it keep you reading until hopefully something else offical comes up.

Of course take this as another speculation. :)

Silence doesn't always mean inaction. LucasArts is reportedly working quietly on two big name sequels expected late 2006 or early 2007. No major announcements have been made, but IGN has done some digging and turned up some info.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN has learned that LucasArts recent silence does not mean inactivity. Infact IGN revealed that LucasArts is infact working on a sequel to the surprise hit Mercenaries for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Also quietly in development is KOTOR 3, with the team at Obsedian still behind the game early news is that players can expect better interaction between NPCs and the main character, also IGN said to expect the fighting system to be completely real time. What is not known at the time is which platform KOTOR 3 will land on, one can hope that Obsedian would make the next gen jump.

We'll bring you more information on Mercenaries 2 and KOTOR 3 as it becomes available.

linkie:

http://www.xboxcircle.com/portal/content/view/953/1/)
 Prime
01-27-2006, 8:26 AM
It would be nice to know what they mean by realtime...
 Cygnus Q'ol
01-27-2006, 9:10 AM
You can bet your bottom credit that 360 gets the nod.

Kookaburra, you are awesome!!!!!!
 Hallucination
01-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Also quietly in development is KOTOR 3, with the team at Obsedian still behind the game early news is that players can expect better interaction between NPCs and the main character....
Is this a repeat of the 'mamoth' thing?

Once again, this is just commenting on the article Kookaburra found, so I'll keep on waiting for an official announcement.
 SpartanM
02-07-2006, 9:31 PM
Have a look at this!

http://www.lucasarts.com/jobs/)

Mabye for Kotor 3! Let's hope so!
 Prime
02-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Unlikely, since K3 would most likely be done by a third party developer, not Lucasarts themselves...
 Cygnus Q'ol
02-08-2006, 10:47 AM
It would be nice to know what they mean by realtime...

It will more than likely be similar in playability to Jade Empire.
That is one interesting RPG with great graphical content, cut scenes and realtime fighting. I hate to say it, but I really did enjoy playing that one.

That game proves it can work. As much as I enjoy the turn based battling and contemplative strategy, I just have a feeling they're going to move in this direction.

Before, I've stated that KotOR should stay turned based, but, since my foray into Ancient China...
 kookaburra
02-27-2006, 5:57 AM
UPDATED! 27TH FEB 2006

Greetings :)

Well, guess what? I found more Kotor III rumor news on the LucasArts Forums (YAY about time) Look at this:

The third chapter in LucasArts' RPG exploration of the Star Wars legacy.

NOTE: This game has not yet been announced or officially confirmed by the publisher. Exact plans for which platforms this title might release on are also unconfimed at this time. Unofficially, the game is expected to be one of three next-gen projects in the works at developer Obsidian Entertainment.

Linkie:

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/793/793795.html)

Enjoy
 Char Ell
02-27-2006, 8:11 AM
*** crosses fingers ***

Here is hoping this year's E3 in May gives us something more substantive about KotOR III.
 kookaburra
03-12-2006, 3:29 AM
Greetings :)

Chris Avellone has kindly agreed to answer a few questions and draw a few pictures for people with reading comprehension issues. Chris even decided to turn the interview into a real dialogue, and he was going to comment on my comments - "Oh no way, I'd love to answer these, buckle up. ;)", but Lucas Arts' people called and said that they want KOTOR 3 out by Christmas, so he had to get back to work.

does this say any thing about KoTOR III???? I thought this post was rather interesting. Enjoy your read any way.

linkie:

http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11533)
 Ztalker
03-12-2006, 4:12 AM
Chris Avellone has kindly agreed to answer a few questions and draw a few pictures for people with reading comprehension issues. Chris even decided to turn the interview into a real dialogue, and he was going to comment on my comments - "Oh no way, I'd love to answer these, buckle up. ", but Lucas Arts' people called and said that they want KOTOR 3 out by Christmas, so he had to get back to work.

Hmmm.
Do you think they are aiming for a Christmas-surprise release, and they just didn't anounce it yet because they didn't want to put pressure on the developer like they did with Kotor2?
If so, this will be a very, very cool Q4...Spore, UT2007, Kotor 3...
*saves money*
 Char Ell
03-12-2006, 8:39 AM
does this say any thing about KoTOR III???? I thought this post was rather interesting. IMO, no. I think they're just joking around. Remember how the TSL release got pushed up 2 months from February to December? If Obsidian didn't have any time to waste to make TSL's original release date they most certainly had even less when the release date got pushed up or in other words no time for interviews. So yeah, I think the guys at RPG Codex just made snide commentary about TSL's release date using KotOR 3 and at LucasArts expense. Just my interpretation though. :)
 Achilles
03-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I agree that it was probably a joke, but I'll be very surprised if we don't hear a legitimate x-mas 2006 release date for K3 at E3.

1) I believe that OE completed at least a portion of the story of K3 while developing K2. One of the possible causes for some of the cut content would be inconsistencies with a third installment. Also, the story had quite a bit of blatant foreshadowing. Can't foreshadown when you don't know what's going to happen later.

2) I suspect that OE got further with the engine tweaks than we know. Of course, they had to back out of some of them due to time contstraints.

3) the timeline just makes sense. KotOR came out for xmas 2003. K2 came out for xmas 2004. Not wanting to rush things for what will probably be the third and final installment, they've decided to take their time and plan for xmas 2006. Releasing it any sooner or any later will cut into that golden window that is the american xmas holiday.
 Mister Chief
03-12-2006, 9:18 PM
Obsidian is taking a page from bungie, and won't announce it yet in order to reduce pressure. I would bet it is at least 50% done by the time they announce it.
 Char Ell
03-14-2006, 5:24 PM
I don't know if anybody else has posted this before but this article posted March 8 on GameDaily.com speculates that Obsidian is making KotOR III for the XBOX 360. Hmmm, the rumors that Obsidian is developing K3 seem fairly persistent.

***DISCLAIMER: The below information may contain forward-looking statements, wild speculation, juicy gossip, rumor, innuendo, or rampant guessing. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict, although they sure do sound good*** :D

LINK:
http://www.gamedaily.com/features/?id=922)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III

One of the most successful Star Wars games of all time is heading to the next generation courtesy of Obsidian. The third installment of the series will expand on the somewhat lackluster second title and once again be exclusive to Microsoft. We've heard that Bioware has had very little involvement with the third title, but Obsidian has been clearly instructed to take their time and pump out a game that rivals the original in quality.

We don't expect Knights III to make an appearance at E3 2006, but the holiday season should bring around news on the next generation title. Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers. Shifting your character between light and dark will also have a much more significant impact on the game.
 Darth InSidious
03-14-2006, 6:00 PM
Can't foreshadown when you don't know what's going

As someone who has written a fair bit, I must say that oh yes you can. Lucas didn't know exactly what would happen in Ep VI, but Ep V is basically a build-up toward RotJ, IMHO :)

On everything else you are spot on as usual :)
 kookaburra
03-15-2006, 5:43 AM
Exellent find Hai Wan, brilliant! :D :)
 Prime
03-15-2006, 1:01 PM
Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers.Others will disagree with me, but I think that is best.

And since I am always right, that should end that debate right there. :)
 Char Ell
03-15-2006, 6:07 PM
^^^
If I may be the first to voice my disagreement. :D

I'm OK with an entirely new cast of characters with a story set many years after TSL but I want closure to the Revan/Exile/True Sith/Force Wound story that has been spun thus far. This doesn't mean I want all answers but enough to get at least some satisfaction from knowing the fate of Revan and the Exile to a large degree as well as what is going on with the "True Sith." Answers to the questions:
Why did Revan head off on his own to the Unknown Regions?
Why did the Exile decide to head off in search of Revan?
Do the "True Sith" still exist?
etc.
 Achilles
03-15-2006, 6:11 PM
Others will disagree with me, but I think that is best.

And since I am always right, that should end that debate right there. :)I wholehearted agree that we need a whole new cast of (non-droid:D) characters.

As for the force powers, I'm not sure how much more they can do. There are force powers created for TSL that I've never used. Not sure if adding more is really going to make things better. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the current powers rebalanced.
 †Saint_Killa†
03-16-2006, 6:54 AM
I wholehearted agree that we need a whole new cast of (non-droid:D) characters.

Definitely!!! HK and T3 are link to Revan and to what he found out about the sith. But i'd prefer cameos from older NPC's.

As for the force powers, I'm not sure how much more they can do. There are force powers created for TSL that I've never used. Not sure if adding more is really going to make things better. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the current powers rebalanced.

I agree with that too not all powers are used. Maybe add one force levitate where you can levitate things and throw at enemies just like any Jedi would do.
 Prime
03-16-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't mind droid characters, particularly T3 and HK. I wouldn't mind them being back, or something similar.

I totally agree with the Force powers. There are too many, and several don't really reflect what we see in the films. I would rather that there be fewer powers, but those powers would have more application. For example, a power something like "move object" could be used to pick things up, flick a switch, or push. And perhaps there could be more than three levels for each.
 Mister Chief
03-28-2006, 10:13 PM
possibly some bad news on the way.
DONT READ IF YOUR HOPES ARE EASILY CRUSHED
:
:
:
:
:
:
On Obsidian's home page, they recently announced a partnership with SEGA to produce an origional next gen RPG. This means that either Obsidian is going to finish Neverwinter nights 2, while still working on KOTOR 3 AND start on this new project, (which is unlikely unless this is what they are hiring for, due to the small size of the company), or They are not going to be producing KOTOR 3.

FOR ALL YOU LAZY FOLKS, here is the announcement:
Deal Marks Another Milestone in Publisher's Western Growth Strategy

SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (March 23, 2006) - SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced a new partnership with Obsidian Entertainment, Inc., an entertainment software development studio based in Orange County, CA. Under the terms of the worldwide deal, SEGA and Obsidian will collaboratively develop an original role playing game (RPG) for PC, PlayStation®3 (PS3) and the Xbox 360™.

The deal signifies SEGA's continuing drive to produce high-quality Western content for current and next-generation consoles. Obsidian, best known for the hugely popular RPG Knights of the Old Republic™ 2: The Sith Lords, is also currently working on the much-anticipated sequel to Neverwinter Nights™.

"The development team at Obsidian has 'proven track record' stamped all over it," said Simon Jeffery, President and COO, SEGA of America, Inc. "When SEGA decided to create a fresh and captivating RPG franchise for new generations of hardware, we immediately knew who we wanted to work with."

"We are excited to be working with a great publisher like SEGA as they are willing and excited to launch new and visionary IP on next generation consoles," said Feargus Urquhart, CEO of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. "At Obsidian, our focus is to make exceptional games and we see SEGA as a true partner in achieving that goal for our next epic RPG."

The deal is the latest in a string of similar announcements from SEGA that underscore the company's increased emphasis on Western content development. Previously, SEGA announced partnerships with developers Secret Level, Silicon Knights, Bizarre Creations, Monolith Productions (Condemned: Criminal Origins™), and Pseudo Interactive (Full Auto™). SEGA also acquired development powerhouse The Creative Assembly (Total War series) in 2005.

LINKIE (http://www.sega.com/corporate/corporate.php?item=pr_20060323a&id=hp_news)

Who knows, maybe Obsidian can pull it off, but I don't think so.
 Hallucination
03-28-2006, 10:25 PM
^I think Obsidian is working on something called Project New Jersey, so that makes it even more unlikely.....
 Char Ell
03-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Very interesting. Nice find, Mister Chief.

So what do we know then? Obsidian is developing Neverwinter Nights 2 and now they're going to be developing a new RP IP for Sega.

I don't know enough about video game development to know what can be inferred from the fact that Obsidian has two announced games they're working on now. What I do know is that Mr. Urquhart stated in an interview that he doesn't want Obsidian to grow into a big studio development house. If he holds to that then I think it unlikely Obsidian would be developing a third title at the same time as the other two. If the $ signs are looming large on his eyeballs though he may very well decide to expand Obsidian so they can take on simultaneous development of three titles. :giveup:
 †Saint_Killa†
03-29-2006, 6:40 AM
Very unlikely though. Never heard of SEGA taking interests on making star wars games.
 Char Ell
03-29-2006, 7:36 AM
Very unlikely though. Never heard of SEGA taking interests on making star wars games.:confused: Who said anything about Sega making Star Wars games?
 dowon
03-29-2006, 8:56 AM
Obsidian's CEO said... (http://pc.ign.com/articles/684/684902p1.html)

Obsidian's currently staffing up. Feargus hopes to have over 100 people by the end of the year with an eventual goal of having around 120 to 140 people. That will allow them to have teams working on three different games. Ideally, one team will be working on the core concepts of a game while the other two will be in full production mode. Obsidian has also started a technology group that's working on a next generation engine that will be ready in 2007.
Obsidian Entertainment has 3 projects now.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (Project Pennsylvania) in full production mode
- Project New Jersey: a new IP with an unannounced publisher, a next-gen console action RPG based on Unreal engine 3, in full production mode
- Project Georgia: a new IP with a publisher SEGA, in pre-production mode (working on core concepts)

btw, KotOR2's codename was 'Project Delaware'.

and LucasArts' E3 2006 plan (http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=9543)

New Indiana Jones Game To Be Shown At E3

LucasArts has sent out invites to press folks to show up at their E3 booth in May to try out their upcoming new games. One of the titles that they will show is their all new next-gen console Indiana Jones title which was first announced back in E3 2005 and will finally be shown for the first time in public at this year's expo. The press note also says that in addition to the Indy game and Lego Star Wars II, LucasArts will also be showing off "many other surprises that we'll unveil in the weeks leading up to E3"
Page: 3 of 5