Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Outer Rim Imports mods released

Page: 1 of 1
 CrudeMatter
09-25-2005, 9:13 AM
I'm a first-time poster, (thanks DarthMoeller and DarthMaulUK for your help getting me going)... but I've been playing with KotorTool for a long time now. I decided it was about time I give back some of what I've learned thanks to all of you in the modding community. SO... Outer Rim Imports has begun shipping to the Mid-Rim and the core worlds! All of my mods (CrudeMatter) are at PCGM for now... I'm still learning, and I didn't feel a need to start a new thread for each one(if that is an error in judgement on my part, I will work to fix it.) Any feedback on any of my work would be appreciated. Thank you all so very much for your time and energy.
 ChAiNz.2da
09-25-2005, 9:17 AM
Welcome to the Forums CrudeMatter :waive1:

Just so everyone can find your mods easily, here's a link to your mods :)

CrudeMatter's Mods:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/user/13176.html)
 Jeff
09-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Welcome to SWK :wavey: Mods look good :thumbsup: And glad to have helped
 CrudeMatter
09-26-2005, 6:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. oh...and the link. I suppose I should have done that myself, thanks for keeping me on my toes.
wow... i'm almost starstruck... "chainz said hi to me!" I've been enjoying your work for... what, like almost a year now, I guess. And DM, I don't make a new override without your featgain.2da(at least). I appreciate the welcome, though I suppose I am a little(only a little) discouraged about the low amount of feedback. Perhaps it is to be expected. Maybe more will come in time. Thanks again, the LF members have made a somewhat frustrating start into a rather enjoyable experience.
 ChAiNz.2da
09-27-2005, 12:52 PM
wow... i'm almost starstruck... "chainz said hi to me!" I've been enjoying your work for... what, like almost a year now, I guess.
Thanks for the kind words.. but I'm far from a "star" ;)

You sound like me when I first came to LF... RedHawke and Achilles were the 1st 2 members here to help me with my mod problems and I was "starstruck" just the same.. hehehe :D After that T7 and Darth333 came rushing to aid, then svцsh.. then... hehehe

You'll be surprised on how close members get here, so stick around.. you'll be getting enough feedback to fill yer ears soon enough ;) hehehe...
 Darkkender
09-27-2005, 1:32 PM
Unless your talking about me Chainz.2da I seem to still be the constant Black Sheep here at the Forums.
 CrudeMatter
09-29-2005, 1:32 PM
You sound like me when I first came to LF... ...

lol I figured you'd know where I was coming from. Thanks for the encouragement.

Also, just released ORI Tech-Scout pack and revised upgrade pak 2. Thanks to all who have downloaded any ORI stuff, I hope to hear your thoughts.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16457.html) -Tech-Scout Pack
Page: 1 of 1