Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The KOTOR Remix needs YOUR head-making skills!

Page: 1 of 1
 shamelessposer
09-23-2005, 10:00 PM
I throw myself upon the mercy of the modders here, because my modeling skills are nigh useless.

For the purposes of my KOTOR Remix mod, I need three new heads:

I need a human, Asian-looking head to replace Zhar. I'm thinking something like Chow Yun-Fat, if you know what he looks like.

I need a fairly battle-hardened Zabrak. He's a bounty hunter, so a few superficial scars wouldn't be bad... he shouldn't be "pretty," but he shouln't be as worn as Canderous, either. Some dark green (think "camo") or dark red face paint could look good, too, so long as he doesn't look too much like Darth Maul.

The third one I need is a Chiss. He's a Republic officer, and I want him to look well-groomed but still kind of sleazy.

If you can supply any of these heads, it would be very much appreciated. You'll get credit in a readme file, a datapad found in-game, and maybe have an item named after you or your online handle.

So... any takers?
Page: 1 of 1