Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

History Option

Page: 1 of 1
 popcorn2008
09-23-2005, 5:58 PM
I was thinking it would be real cool (not to mention smart) if they included a history option, that documents major events in your game play. So that when you complete the game, you can go back and read the history of your Star Wars univerese. I know nothing has even been said about this at all, but I think it would make for a really fun feature.
 Darth Andrew
09-23-2005, 6:26 PM
Like as in showing major assaults on a planet fortress or key turning points in a major battle? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. It would make the brutal war you finished actually worthwile. It would fulfill, I think, the purpose of most all Star Wars games: to be part of the movies.
 Jmaster3265
09-23-2005, 8:15 PM
Yeah it would be a good idea, doubt it will be in the game though..
 popcorn2008
09-23-2005, 9:00 PM
Yeah no one said it would be in the game. But it would make the game really good. I got the idea from Age of Empire games were at the end of a skirmish it gave you a timeline of resource gathering, population, etc. But with this game you could have such things on a grand scale. Also list events and stuff. That would be cool.
Page: 1 of 1