Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SDK?

Page: 1 of 1
 endofline
09-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Will they be releasing the SDK for modding the game?

Making maps and models are one thing, but changing the game itself adds a whole new dimension.

Here's a few mods that I would like to see. I don't think it's possible with the current unmodded game. I'd love to work on this if I knew how or had the time but it might inspire other modders who can to do the same.

Always Commando Mod:
Similar to Americas Army, where you always play as a soldier and the enemy are terrorists. No matter what side you play on. In RC, you always play as Republic... wether that be wookies, or commandos or clones, the enemy will always be droids or trandoshans. This may need some tweeking as far as weapons go but if it's just commandos and trandos, it's easy. You will always see your enemy as a trando.

Coop mod:
I'm so surprised they didn't include a coop mode. The game was perfect for it. Each commando worked together and had parts where they seperated. It was perfect for coop. Some boring parts for 60? when he was put out of commission on the Lost Ship but still... could still make it interesting.
Page: 1 of 1