Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FOUND figment (5page, 4row, 6col) in Velvetopia

Page: 1 of 1
 Saodhar
09-20-2005, 9:26 AM
A lot of people in this forum (including me) were looking for the Velvetopia figment from page 5, row 4, column 6 . I managed to find it - it is a blue jumping guy with "#1" shield in his hands. The figment can be found in canalization in the corridor, where you first come down from the streets (the short one). There are two baskets in this corridor - one near the ladder, other - near the entrance to the bathroom. The figment is between this second basket and weird blue painting on the wall. Jump a little around and you`ll surely find it!
--
Furtat Yuri aka Saodhar
 PsychoDeath
10-04-2005, 5:47 PM
omg thats the same one im looking for and i cant find it. could you explain with a little more detail because i dont recall any bathrooms in velvetopia. if you could help me plz do so thanks. its the only figment i need to get rank 100.

*edit* nvm i just found it you could of just said it was in the bastketball hoop in the sewers >.>
Page: 1 of 1