Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Kotor Fixer!

Page: 1 of 1
 Ancharos
09-19-2005, 7:38 PM
Download the fixer HERE! (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16313.html)

This mod makes it easy for you to fix your Kotor from damage caused by Recruitable NPC's. It replaces the recruitable mod is replaced with the original standard party member. This makes it usefull for modders testing they're recruitables, and users who need they're game fixed game! Unfortunatly, Carth, canderous, and bastila can't be fixed at the time due to technical difficulties, but will be supported in a later patch. In the meantime, enjoy your Kotor again!
 Soogz
09-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Ahh this is wonderful mod. It basically saved my game. Thanks!
 Ancharos
09-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I hope'd it would help at least One person!
 RedHawke
09-25-2005, 11:49 PM
This mod makes it easy for you to fix your Kotor from damage caused by Recruitable NPC's. It replaces the recruitable the bad mod replaced with the original! This makes it usefull for modders testing they're recruitables, and users who are tired of a messed up game!

This is from PCGameMods:
This is usefull for users who have a poorly created Recruitable NPC wreaking your game.
Ancharos, the probable reason you aren't getting much feedback is likely the parts I bolded in the partial quote above from your release post and PCGameMods description.

Calling other peoples mods "bad" or "poorly created" is an outright insult... stating that we "messed up" users games (like we would do that on purpose), doesn't help either.

While it is cool you made some sort of tool Ancharos, the way you presented it in your release post has quite a bit of potential to be more than a little insulting to your fellow modders here.

So I'm sorry if some or all of our Recruit mods messed up your games, but it is never a modders intention to do this. You all need to remember the majority of the KOTOR Recruit mods are some of the oldest and venerable of the KOTOR mods, and we didn't have the tools or the knowledge base we have now. Since we have no official support from Bioware unintended things can happen, mod users need to be aware of these facts when using modifications to the KOTOR games.
Page: 1 of 1