Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new x-box mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Bane74
09-19-2005, 3:39 PM
hey does anyone here do x-box mods that can be used on a regular x-box i got alot of cool ones off action replay and wanted to know if yall can do any cause ive got some ideas that werent done so let me know if you please. edit: PM me*duh well thanx for taking the time to read this let me know. and of course you can always post here to respond the big ones im interested are some of the new game mods you guys created where you took tsl and made a new game around it so let me know thanx again

Please do not post you e-mail address on the boards
 RedHawke
09-19-2005, 7:23 PM
Sorry, but from what I understand you have to have a modded XBox to use any type of mods on it. Since I don't want to mod my XBox I didn't delve into it any further.

Most of us here mod for the PC, and if our mods do work on the XBox, then that is a happy bonus. Of course this is when or if, someone tries them out on a modded XBox and informs us that they work, that is.
 Darth Bane74
09-19-2005, 7:25 PM
Sorry, but from what I understand you have to have a modded XBox to use any type of mods on it. Since I don't want to mod my XBox I didn't delve into it any further.

Most of us here mod for the PC, and if our mods do work on the XBox, then that is a happy bonus. Of course this is when or if, someone tries them out on a modded XBox and informs us that they work, that is.
not entirely true like i said i got alot of saves off action replay so i knwo i can use them but idk how to do it i understand most of you are here for the comp but mine wont run tsl or kotor 1 so i have to play it on the x-boz this was meant for those who do stuff on the xbox
 Darth333
09-19-2005, 7:39 PM
Unless there are new models, the mods will work on the xbox as well as the files are the same. However, to bring new content, you will have to have modded xbox. I am not an expert with xbox moddign but I believe the saves you are talking about are edited savegames using existing material, not new material.
 Darth Bane74
09-19-2005, 7:41 PM
Unless there are new models, the mods will work on the xbox as well as the files are the same. However, to bring new content, you will have to have modded xbox. I am not an expert with xbox moddign but I believe the saves you are talking about are edited savegames using existing material, not new material.
yea im aware of this and im wondering if anyone on this site can do those and get them to me in a manner to where i can use them
 Darth333
09-19-2005, 7:48 PM
If you are looking for saves only, check Stormsinger's site: http://home.alltel.net/jls31/index.html)

Otherwise, if you have a modded xbox, any mod here apart new models should work :)
 Darth Bane74
09-19-2005, 7:59 PM
If you are looking for saves only, check Stormsinger's site: http://home.alltel.net/jls31/index.html)

Otherwise, if you have a modded xbox, any mod here apart new models should work :)
thanx but do you know anyone who does the kidn im looking for on here? like custom ones i mean?
 Nur Ab Sal
09-20-2005, 8:09 AM
What the poll has to do with this thread?
 Darth Bane74
09-20-2005, 1:08 PM
What the poll has to do with this thread?
nothing im just wondering what people think
 RedHawke
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
not entirely true like i said i got alot of saves off action replay so i knwo i can use them but idk how to do it i understand most of you are here for the comp but mine wont run tsl or kotor 1 so i have to play it on the x-boz this was meant for those who do stuff on the xbox
I'm sorry Darth Bane but I was 100% correct with my post. Hacked saves are not mods. As Darth333 also stated you need a modded XBox to be able to use our PC mods on your XBox, even then only mods without any custom models will work.

thanx but do you know anyone who does the kidn im looking for on here? like custom ones i mean?
Sorry, we aren't really an XBox forum here, and there really isn't anyone here that hacks XBox savegames for release... People who use their XBox to play our mods are sadly a very small minority around here, we have only had one or two threads even dealing with the subject, so we don't have much in the way of an XBox knowledge base.

Though if you want to play with things on your end, feel free to download tk102's KSE (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php), and see what you can do on your end, as some people are able to edit their XBox savegames with it, but you will need a modded XBox to do so, you might be able to find one for cheap on EBay and mod that one.
 Command3r
11-12-2005, 7:33 PM
Well it does have to do with the modding of KOTOR and even though Xbox modders are a minority its still an alright discussion.

I personally am modding my Xbox (LOL)
Page: 1 of 1