Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Converting mods to tsl (Jango Fett)

Page: 1 of 1
 LegendaryFett
09-19-2005, 12:28 AM
There has been some excellent Jango Fett mods for the armor, helmet and pistols for KOTOR 1 but not for The Sith Lords. Could someone please convert these to be used in KOTOR 2.

Also if xavier2 finished his jango fett mod with jetpack, could i have a link?

Cheers.
 RedHawke
09-19-2005, 4:54 AM
Unfortunately that is up to the original authors as to weather any of their mods are converted from KOTOR to TSL and vice versa.

So we cannot simply convert them and place them up for download... sorry.

Though individuals can convert them for personal use, but that requires some knowledge of the modding process, and with things like models that isn't easy even for some of us vetrans.

Your best bet would be to find the various Authors and PM them if they are forum members here, or email them if they aren't (if you can), and see if they could/would do this for you, but unfortunately some of those modders like Orsan and Xavier2 haven't been around in a long time.

As far as finding a link if Xavier2 finished his mod it would likely be on PCGameMods (http://www.pcgamemods.com) just go to the KOTOR section and search for mods made by Xavier2 if he released it it would likely be there. ;)
 LegendaryFett
09-19-2005, 7:30 AM
Yeah I contacted xavier2 by PM but there's been no response. I could ask someone else or spend a while learning the process myself.
 vanir
09-19-2005, 7:35 AM
There's a "real mandalorians" mod under progress, which reskins the shocking KotOR mandalorians to Jango/Boba style armour.
I'm hanging for that one personally, but generally feel most of the movie equipment and characters belong to that era and not the KotOR one, which is 4000 years before...
 Slipstreme
09-21-2005, 3:18 AM
He means weapons like Jango Fetts Weaster-34, that would be VERY cool, especially since Weaster-34 pistols have been in use since the formation of the Republic, I'm not kidding people Jango's Blaster-model was THAT old
Page: 1 of 1