Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Orange Lightsaber (request by MdKnightR)

Page: 1 of 1
 oldflash
09-18-2005, 5:19 PM
I make this Lightsaber for MdKnightR at his request.
Its accesible in game via "giveitem g_w_lghtsbr101" or using KSE

Special stats:
Defense bonus +4
Blaster Bold Deflection +6
Improved Saving Throws All +5
Full upgradable

Graphic concept belong to MdKnightR.
The hilt have animated texture and blade (as MdKnightR request) is shorten than Malak's saber and a bit longer than regular one

Install:
unpack all files in override dir.

Uninstall:
remove-it

Special Thanks
Fred Tetra and cchargin for tools
Holowan Laboratories for tutorials and support

note: One picture is original design and belong to MdKnightR
 mattcrowston
09-20-2005, 4:46 AM
Hey. I like the look of the saber. I downloaded it and was about to install it, when I realized its not compatible with the USM(Ultimate Saber Mod) as it is right now. I can fairly easily just change the model numbers and stuff like that to make it compatible, but I just wanted to let you know, if you didn't already. I understand this was just made at a request. But I see it hasn't been mentioned yet. Just wanted to let you know. Great work on all the models, especially all the unique hilts for the default game sabers.

Matt
 MdKnightR
09-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Oldflash did a great job of modeling this saber hilt. I will be tweaking its stats and history for another mod in the near future. I intend to release it as a companion to my Spirit and Spectre of the Force robes mod. I will do my best to make sure that it is compatible with the USM when I do.
 oldflash
09-21-2005, 3:07 AM
Let me know when is ready.
Good Luck
:)
 AlBundy
08-02-2006, 2:38 PM
Where is the link? I want this >_<
 The_Maker
08-02-2006, 3:00 PM
Well, seeing as how this thread is nearly 12 months old, I highly doubt the original download link is still properly working :xp:

Try PM'ing oldflash, see if he might just be able to email it to you. Just don't post your email adress here, (against the rules, for some reason I don't understand).

Good luck.
 oldflash
08-02-2006, 6:15 PM
Where is the link? I want this >_<
I don't even remember the name of pack... But this saber was made for MdKnightR's "Heart of the Force" Sabers (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153049). Maybe there you get lucky.
Again sorry for broken link.
Page: 1 of 1