Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(tsl) short hilts and revan's robe.

Page: 1 of 1
 vanir
09-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Had a quick browse and couldn't find anything.

I really hate the default short l/s hilts. What I need is dedicated short sabre hilts, nice and chrome/bronze/black movie style, like Yoda's little lightsabre.

And the full Darth Revan redemption robes for TSL. I know they're available for K1 but is there a K2 compatable variant? Revan is just the coolest looking dark jedi around.

I am a total modelling retard myself.

While I'm here, what about some real Kreia variations, I'm getting sick of the old hag but the ones I've seen I don't like much. And armoured bikinis for the girls. Sorta like the slave dancer outfit but shiny gold metal and a little armour value so they can run around sexing up villains and hacking them to pieces without getting chopped. Or like a full armoured suit with some strategic bare areas for sex appeal. Both even. Shiny.
Page: 1 of 1