Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worlds and races

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
09-15-2005, 9:53 PM
So far we know that the races that will be in this game are jawas? wookies? correct? Does anyone know any others, and you can not be them correct, they just come with the planet?
 Darth Andrew
09-15-2005, 11:14 PM
I actually haven't heard anything about natives, but I'm sure it's in an obscure article I missed. Though I do hope they are included in some shape or form. Slaughtering ewoks anyone? :D
 FroZticles
09-16-2005, 10:15 AM
I've only seen rancors and jawas.
 starmark2k
09-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Native races have not been confirmed and is mearly conjector if they exist. Wild animals have only rearly confirmed the rancor through screen shot. If species like Ewoks, wookies or even human settlers will be like a third "neutral" race or allied with either side when you go to a planet is unknown but many people think it will happen.

However i beleive a question that relates to this thread was presented in the Lucasarts Q&A thread. so if it was submitted and answered we will know.
 popcorn2008
09-16-2005, 3:33 PM
I bet there will be a third "neutral" side, that was the style they used for C&C and seeing as some of their team worked on that i bet they will. Now as far as what will be in there...... I would think Sand people, Wookies, Ewoks (as much as i despise them lol), humans (jk about that one lol), and maybe gungans (I pray not). I say those because they had major influence in the two trilogies. I'm mainly glad there will only be 2 sides, and not too many like Galatic battlegrounds, it got ridiculously silly in that game lol.
 Jan Gaarni
09-16-2005, 3:54 PM
However i beleive a question that relates to this thread was presented in the Lucasarts Q&A thread. so if it was submitted and answered we will know.
Well, there was no question submitted about this issue that covers it directly, but there is 1 question that I believe, if they choose to answer it (I see no reason why not though :) ), they could give an answer to.
It kinda depends wether they remember to cover that part in the answer or not. :p
Page: 1 of 1