Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Alternative Darkside Ending Mod for Kotor I (Spoiler Warning)

Page: 1 of 1
 wasa7
09-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone, I know you are all bussy but if someone feels like this is a good idea for a mod,...

Is it possible to make a script that allows to avoid killing Juhani and Jolee when Revan accepts Bastila's offer to turn to the dark side at the Unknow Planet?

The fighting can remain but instead of killing them, they could run and scape. Some dialogs between Bastila and Revan saying they are not important. Also, Jolee and Juhani could reappear in the scene around the Ebon Hawk when Revan normally kills Mission but instead of that, Revan spare them and leaves them all in the Unknown Planet as he travels to the Star Forge with Bastila, the Droids, Canderous and maybe Zalbar...

There is a mod that allows not to kill Mission. I downloaded it but I've had this mod idea since I got it.
 Lando Griffin
09-14-2005, 2:23 PM
whats the point of the mod if u dont get to see mission, juhani, jolee. U leave and u never see them again. At the end ull only see urself and bastila, so makin this mod would seem pointless.
Page: 1 of 1