Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Droid Speed Upgrades released

Page: 1 of 1
 LSaberDuelist
09-11-2005, 11:26 AM
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16104.html)

Finally it is working. I would like to open this thread for comments or to ask questions or report problems. I made these upgrades so HK47, T3 or G0T0(if you like him) can do more damage in the hardcore mod.

LSaberDuelist
 darthrevanrlz
06-15-2006, 6:35 PM
***ADRESSED TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER/MODDER***

Heya.

Lol, it HAS been forever since this thing has been posted...

Anyway, I couldn't find an e-mail on the readme of your mod... Hope you'll actually *read* this, otherwise the whole 'me posting' thingie is a moot point, eh...

Anyway, the point is, I reinstalled KOTOR2 with USM and just got sick of how the (otherwise incredible mod with scripting beyond my wildest dreams) just shoves down your throat the notion of turning all NPCs into LIGHTSABER-wielders and turns them into good little clones with the 'bonus feats' system... (there's just something WRONG about Atton and Mira Force-Jumping into battle at the same time, gaahh)

Which brings me to the point.

I'm working on a serie of mods (mostly .2da (feats, skills, powers and items/placeables) trying to rebalance NPCs as non-jedis. A series of costumized items are armbands giving non-PC (either class or player restriction, still debating on that one) an extra attack.

I'll be blunt. I started learning about modding 2 days ago. I basically copied/pasted your "Droid Speed Upgrades" in Notepad and looked at your source files to figure out how to do so.

Not only were you a mentor of sort (:D), but I'd like to release spells.2da and weaponsdischarge.2da files INCLUDING some of what you did with your mod... (the only major difference is that a put a cap of 3 attacks on Power Blast and Critical Shot)

Just seems insanely relevant, eh.

Anyway, just wanted to
1: give you props and

2: ask you for the greenlight

3: ask you a question: does the weaponsdischarge.2da affect in any way flurry/PA/Crit? Will be testing in the next 15 minutes or so to make sure melees don't get an extra attack...

Anyway, a way-too-late cheers for that cool mod and here's hoping for an answer.

DarthRevanRLZ
 RedHawke
06-15-2006, 10:30 PM
DarthRevanRLZ,

I'm sorry to say but LSaberDuelist hasn't been online since 11-02-2005 12:13 AM, so in all likelihood he may have moved on. Also this type of message should have been sent to LSaberDuelist via a Private Message (PM). ;)
 darthrevanrlz
06-16-2006, 8:58 AM
Thx for the heads up.

Just been forever since I posted on forums and just forgot about the PM thingie, eh.

Won't happen again :D
Page: 1 of 1