Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super Sayain

Page: 1 of 1
 JediKnight707
09-10-2005, 3:12 AM
I think it would be pretty funny to see like a goku selectable head, and then when you use certain powers his hair becomes like super sayain. And if you get the master force power for that, then his hair goes all super sayain 3 and stuff (and u go ssj2 for the next to best stage). That would be a pretty funny mod, i think.

PS In case you couldn't tell I like dragonball/z
 RedHawke
09-10-2005, 4:37 AM
Like I stated in the Grevious Thread, we cannot make new models that have animations this includes Heads and Bodies, this is impossible at this time... sorry. But you never can tell what will be possible in the future! :D
 Captain_H
09-10-2005, 3:41 PM
I think it would be pretty funny to see like a goku selectable head, and then when you use certain powers his hair becomes like super sayain. And if you get the master force power for that, then his hair goes all super sayain 3 and stuff (and u go ssj2 for the next to best stage). That would be a pretty funny mod, i think.

PS In case you couldn't tell I like dragonball/z

I also like them, but the best Super Sayain is 4 (in GT).
 jblue789
09-10-2005, 5:51 PM
GT doesn't count because Toriyama didn't create it. :P
 JediKnight707
09-11-2005, 8:07 PM
Yea GT is horrible its all about 2 cuz 3 has too much hair, 1 is to weak, and 4 doesnt have blonde hair
 Lando Griffin
09-11-2005, 8:13 PM
why would u want to make a super sayian anyway his hair would be too big.
 JediKnight707
09-11-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't want like HUGE hair or anything just make his hair stick up and stuff
Page: 1 of 1