Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exile appearance

Page: 1 of 1
 Black_Eye_90
09-09-2005, 9:38 PM
I actually would like to see some different clothing styles for the exile. I mean this person has seen war, death on a massive scale, and has been wandering the outer rim for 10 years......this should be a pretty hardcore person.

so what I would like to see is clothes that reflect that....something that says " I've been to hell and back" now I know something like this has been done ( commas exile robes, which I actually use all the time ) but I was thinking something more reminiscent of normal clothes......

you all know how in episode 3 not every jedi wear the robes......a lot wear really cool normal clothing......so I was wondering if someone could make some cool threads for the exile

for reference there is this one jedi called Quinlon Voss that has the image I would like to see my exile take on.....hes hardcore......and he has some awesome clothing
 The_Maker
09-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Details are like :coffee:
You can never have too little of it :)

(If you dont get the saying it translates into more of a description would help. E.g. what color(s) what body model, what type of upgrades/restrictions etc.)
 oldflash
09-11-2005, 6:42 PM
A link to a picture will be nice.
Page: 1 of 1