Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Return of Weebul & Utiinii

Page: 1 of 1
 darkhelmut
09-07-2005, 7:53 PM
Weebul & Utiinii's Imporium is still my favorite mod ever. Would be possible to implement a Kotor II version of the MOD? Like, making them expand their business and franchising their stores throughout the galaxy. The duo would make a nice substitute for Aratech against the evil Czerka Corp.
 The_Maker
09-07-2005, 9:10 PM
I doubt thats possible since I think jawas are unique only to Kotor and their models don't exist in k1 <.<
 Darth Moeller
09-07-2005, 9:14 PM
Obviously I'm only guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if the models were included with tsl...
 The_Maker
09-07-2005, 9:37 PM
I dont remember their textures being in the K2 ERFs :confused:
*Checks*

Yup, no entry under the N sections for any NPC type of jawa alien so its more or less impossible =/
 Emperor Devon
09-07-2005, 10:03 PM
The jawa textures are in there.
 Darth333
09-07-2005, 10:11 PM
And the models too. In case of doubt, try this mod: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148307) :p
 The_Maker
09-08-2005, 11:49 AM
:eyeraise:
Then what are the names for the textures you're so smart? I looked under the tpa erf under "N" but there was nothing like "N_alienjawa" or something of the like :P
 stoffe
09-08-2005, 12:45 PM
:eyeraise:
Then what are the names for the textures you're so smart? I looked under the tpa erf under "N" but there was nothing like "N_alienjawa" or something of the like :P

The texture is c_jawa01.tpc. Looking in appearance.2da will give hints as to how the model and textures are named. :)
 Darth333
09-08-2005, 1:04 PM
The Jawa appearance is ready to use. Unless you want to make a new Jawa skin, all you have to do is change the value appearance_type field of the .utc file to 73, which the row for the jawa appearance in appearance.2da.
 RedHawke
09-09-2005, 12:02 AM
But the biggest roadblock is that the levels don't exist, neither does Tatooine for that matter, so the shop is inaccessable in TSL. Jawas are not farsighted enough to start franchises, if they were the Hutts would be in trouble ;)... so it is doubtful I will attempt to re do them in TSL... sorry.
Page: 1 of 1